OPI Dutch Tulips

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love it. It's very close to Yellin' for Watermelon (also from OPI) but I like this one more. With the first coat it's just a pinkish red and bit streaky. A second coat makes it a shiny gorgeous reddish colour with a bit of pink in it. Normally, I hate this combination. I actually had bought this a while ago and was disappointed because it appears so very similar to Yellin' for Watermelon at first. But recently I figured I'd give it a try. It's gorgeous. Though really for such a bright colour your nails should be short and square. It can look really trashy on long nails. I love it. I have it with the regular rather than the pro-wide brush. ( hate the pro-wide brush).
I prefer this over YfW since that one is a bit more streaky, never gets as red as this one and chips more easily.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this color. Everyone described it perfectly as a pinkish/redish color. I'm a DDD and it tends to look more red. I like it w/my skin tone because it makes my nails 'pop'.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful polish for spring and summer, it's a bright, cheerful pinky red that's not too bright, and has no orange undertones. I'm very picky about the reds that I wear and I just adore this one, I wish I had gotten it earlier this summer so I could enjoy it longer before the dark nail polish is pulled out, but I will still wear it, just not as often. I got it in the new wide brush applicator and love it, it's so much easier to apply and is less streaky, I hope that all nail polishes (did you hear me Essie?) will switch to them soon

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this colour - like the rest said: perfect, juicy mix of red and pink. This is a year-round favourite and just the thing if you are looking for a "neutral" or classic red or pink. You can wear it with any colour and it looks great on toes but also good on the hands, w/o being garish. A great fresh hue.

I <3 this colour! I use it on my toenails all the time and I feel so cute with this colour! It's a pink/red and has a fabulous gloss finish :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite polish shades. It's a perfect mix of pink/red. It matches whatever color you're wearing!

Nice colour,nice polish quality always gets good on nails...Highly recomend opi polishes...

I <3 <3 <3 this color! I think its such a beautiful color! I always get a great application with OPI (somehow everything else is mediocre or i don't get it perfectly just on my nail). I would recommend to anyone!

This is my favorite spring and summer color. It's a juicy pinky-red but dries a little more on the red side, it's very fresh, clean and glossy, somehow reminds me of a watermelon.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is one of my favorite shades. A great spring and summer shade to wear with sandals. It is a pinky red. Has a great shine and long wearing.

Top Rated OPI Products