October 24, 2014 | 927 users online

Polishes - OPI - Dutch Tulips

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 5:03:00 AM More reviews by kissed_a_lil_mischief

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I <3 this colour! I use it on my toenails all the time and I feel so cute with this colour! It's a pink/red and has a fabulous gloss finish :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ahammer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite polish shades. It's a perfect mix of pink/red. It matches whatever color you're wearing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2007 8:24:00 AM More reviews by frini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice colour,nice polish quality always gets good on nails...Highly recomend opi polishes...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by SilkySinner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I <3 <3 <3 this color! I think its such a beautiful color! I always get a great application with OPI (somehow everything else is mediocre or i don't get it perfectly just on my nail). I would recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by nata_lilie

This is my favorite spring and summer color. It's a juicy pinky-red but dries a little more on the red side, it's very fresh, clean and glossy, somehow reminds me of a watermelon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2006 4:10:00 AM More reviews by teesa2you

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite shades. A great spring and summer shade to wear with sandals. It is a pinky red. Has a great shine and long wearing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 11:39:00 PM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This pinked-red creme polish is certainly pretty and looks very nice with my warm and slightly tanned skin tone, but it's not very unique (IMHO). The creamy glossiness and always great OPI quality are definitely pluses, but I'm just not wowed by the shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2006 7:03:00 PM More reviews by autoxchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very pretty pinky red fruit punch color. Fabulous for toes, but a bit bright for longer tips. Really fresh looking, and good wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2006 8:59:00 AM More reviews by steffyp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this color- currently wearing on tips and toes. Reminds me a lot of Essie Long Stem Roses. It looks like a bright pink/fuscia in the bottle, but after applying 2 coats on my tips it is definitely more red. Very glossy, and very classy color. Great for spring. I agree with another reviewer that it wouldn't look great on long nails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 4:38:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

I'm wearing this on my toes and I've received tons of compliments. It's a beautiful rose-red (when I saw it in the bottle, I thought it would be a rich rose but it's turned out to be red) and definitely a shade I'll wear again.