February 27, 2015 | 946 users online

Polishes - OPI - Dutch Tulips

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2007 2:40:00 PM More reviews by stilafanatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful polish for spring and summer, it's a bright, cheerful pinky red that's not too bright, and has no orange undertones. I'm very picky about the reds that I wear and I just adore this one, I wish I had gotten it earlier this summer so I could enjoy it longer before the dark nail polish is pulled out, but I will still wear it, just not as often. I got it in the new wide brush applicator and love it, it's so much easier to apply and is less streaky, I hope that all nail polishes (did you hear me Essie?) will switch to them soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2007 10:25:00 AM More reviews by jferrarese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this colour - like the rest said: perfect, juicy mix of red and pink. This is a year-round favourite and just the thing if you are looking for a "neutral" or classic red or pink. You can wear it with any colour and it looks great on toes but also good on the hands, w/o being garish. A great fresh hue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 5:03:00 AM More reviews by kissed_a_lil_mischief

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I <3 this colour! I use it on my toenails all the time and I feel so cute with this colour! It's a pink/red and has a fabulous gloss finish :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ahammer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite polish shades. It's a perfect mix of pink/red. It matches whatever color you're wearing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2007 8:24:00 AM More reviews by frini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice colour,nice polish quality always gets good on nails...Highly recomend opi polishes...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by SilkySinner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I <3 <3 <3 this color! I think its such a beautiful color! I always get a great application with OPI (somehow everything else is mediocre or i don't get it perfectly just on my nail). I would recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by nata_lilie

This is my favorite spring and summer color. It's a juicy pinky-red but dries a little more on the red side, it's very fresh, clean and glossy, somehow reminds me of a watermelon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2006 4:10:00 AM More reviews by teesa2you

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite shades. A great spring and summer shade to wear with sandals. It is a pinky red. Has a great shine and long wearing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 11:39:00 PM More reviews by shanghaisweetie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This pinked-red creme polish is certainly pretty and looks very nice with my warm and slightly tanned skin tone, but it's not very unique (IMHO). The creamy glossiness and always great OPI quality are definitely pluses, but I'm just not wowed by the shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2006 7:03:00 PM More reviews by autoxchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very pretty pinky red fruit punch color. Fabulous for toes, but a bit bright for longer tips. Really fresh looking, and good wear.