December 21, 2014 | 1960 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Lucky Green

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 9:37:00 PM More reviews by AimeeGoMeow

Like pretty much everyone else, I love Lucky Green. It goes on smoothly and evenly. The color is such a pretty, soft green with gold-yellow shimmer tones. My only complaint is that it isn't quite as pigmented as I would like. Overall this is a great shadow@

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2006 8:22:00 PM More reviews by ralenth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely, soft and workable green. I find myself reaching for it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 11:24:00 PM More reviews by silvershimmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lucky Green is a yellow-toned spring green with pearl. The veluxe pearl formula goes on smoothly and does not flake. This is a LE eyeshadow packaged in a metallic bronze flip top pot. It's very cute. Lucky Green is one of my favourite summer eye shadows. I like to pair it with Stila Oasis.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 11:24:00 PM More reviews by silvershimmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lucky Green is a yellow-toned spring green with pearl. The veluxe pearl formula goes on smoothly and does not flake. This is a LE eyeshadow packages in a metallic bronze flip top pot. It's very cute. Lucky Green is one of my favourite summer eye shadows. I like to pair it with Stila Oasis.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by haleytessler88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

such a beautiful color. I bought 4 backups, I suggest you guys finding as many as you can.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2005 3:07:00 AM More reviews by leessuuhh

Lucky Green is an amazing green/gold veluxe pearl finish. Being a MAC veluxe pearl finished eyeshadow, it applies smoothly and evently with great pigmentation, and blends effortlessly. Normally I look horrible with greens, I've tried almost all the greens out there and they just wouldn't work. Lucky green "luckily" ;D works so well with my skintone (Bare Minerals #2, Light) It's similar to MAC Chartreuse Pigment, but Chartreuse isn't eyesafe, and Lucky Green has more of a golden undertone. It looks fabulous paired with Coco Beach Pigment, and Era. It's definately a unique green, and a 'one-of-a-kind' shade.

It took me quite a while to find this eyeshadow as it was sold out in almost every MAC store and counter considering it was LE. If it wasn't I would definately repurchase again. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2005 1:36:00 AM More reviews by shananiginz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this eyeshadow color. I got really lucky by being able to buy it regular priced at the store. I love wearing this color it really makes my eyes stand out. It shows vibrant on me which is a plus. I really like the texture of this eyeshadow. I wish I would of bought another one for backup. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2005 11:17:00 PM More reviews by etherealamenity

I LOVE this shadow. The color is amazing. I don't understand people willing to pay like $30 for it because I wouldn't spend that much but the color is a very unique green with a gold tint. Just beautiful. And you gotta love the pretty bronze case it comes in! :-D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2005 7:07:00 PM More reviews by iluvtinkerbell23

This is the best green eyeshadow of all of MAC's that I have tried. It is LE, but is lovely! Blends so well, and looks great as a wash, in the crease, or as a liner. Also looks lovely all over lid with Leisuretime as a liner on lash and waterline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Posh_Patricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another incredible green from MAC. It's a beautiful medium green with some gold sheen that looks amazing with Juxt and/or Humid. I love wearing greens cos they look good with dark brown eyes I think. And it's a veluxe pearl which makes it even better. Shame it was LE with Belle Azure =( Could this be the new Parrot?