February 1, 2015 | 2255 users online

Blush - MAC - Frost Blush in Margin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good blush. Sometimes I really love it and wantt to give it 5, but I think my problems with finding a good foundation often ruin the effect of this blush and it's colour. There are days where I'm less satisfied and it seems hard to blend, etc. It's very good for fair skin though. It gives a warm peachy golden colour that makes me look more fresh. It has a hint of shimmer finish to it, but no glitter, it's wearable. It's a good quality, so far my favorite blush and I would repurchase, but I still look for the perfect blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by busybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm NC25-30 and this gives me the perfect peachy glow. I love to pair it with a smoky brown eye and Peachstock w/ clear lipglass on the lips. No highlight on the cheekbones needed with this! When the MA first rec'd this, I ignored her because it was a frost. Instead I worked my way up through the levels of shimmer and must say I enjoy them all! (1st purchase was Mocha, a matte, then Well Dressed, a satin, then Peachykeen, a sheertone shimmer, and now this -- I love them ALL!) I was worried about looking like a disco ball, but this is a good beginner frost because there's no chunky glitter or white frost, just a beautiful GLOW :) Will repurchase!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

MAC Margin is the ONLY blush I have ever hit pan on numerous times. (In fact, I think it's the only blush I've ever hit pan on, period.)

Color: Golden Peach/Gold shimmer (Similar to MAC Redhead MSF)

Pigmentation: High

My skintone: NW15

When to use: Every day neutral tones. Goes well with warmer colors.

Makes you look healthy and outdoorsy in seconds. Love this blush.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by holly0711

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush, it is true, you really do not need a highlighter with it because the shimmer in it is plenty. It's so pretty, I have pretty light skin also.. NC25.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm actually surprised how much I like this. I bought it on a whim not really thinking much about it but I LOVE it! I'm NC30/5 and I think Margin looks really pretty but natural. To me it looks like how my cheeks would go if I had a natural suntan. The frost is pretty and not too over the top, no need for a highlighter though. Easy to apply and highly pigmented, can see this lasting a long time. I also think it would go with a huge range of make up looks. Highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was using nars madly as a nude blush, but on me, Margin is a lot more flattering (nc42). It's a light tan peached pink with golden shimmer. I wasn't sure if I needed margin since I already had sunbasque, but sunbasque is a lot darker. Margin is more wearable with heavier eye make up imo. I'm also finding that margin is looking better and better as my tan is fading. I only use it at night since it is a frost finish, but don't worry, it won't make you look like a disco ball.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gravitate towards this color during the Summer when I enjoy that nice peach glow to my cheeks. It's definitely frosty but it does what I'm looking for so that works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 11:55:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

This was one of the first blushes I ever wanted, but for some reason never bought it till now. I LOVE it! I'd say it's a golden peach with shimmer in it. It's a blush you really don't have to think about, you just apply it and it goes with any look you have. It's a frost and if you apply too much it's somewhat over the top with shimmer but, I don't have to apply very much to get the color I want. It gives a perfect glow. I've been wearing this every single day since I got it and I still cannot believe I never got it before now. Lastly, I've noticed It looks better on me in the summer when I'm darker. Will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by nygrlnca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It really looks natural on my NC43/44 skin and has enough shimmer in it to not have to wear a highlighter! Will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by orangebloom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't done a review on this...I love this blush. It is absolutely gorgeous. It offers a nice peachy sheen and a nice warmth to your cheeks at the same time. If you use this you absolutely will not need a highlighter. I love this. For reference I am NW35.