July 31, 2014 | 1303 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Tender Blush - Peach Nuance

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2006 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

Yay!!!! I have finally gotten this as i have been aiming this for quite sometimes and it is really beautiful in the pan....when i applied to go for an interview, i thought it was ok but then when after the interview, i went to the toilet, i was horrify to see the blusher has turn abit darker peachy shade, turn out quite bright for me...but since i had brush on too heavily as i thought it was quite a light colour on me when i applied in the morning so i double applied....now i know better! Will not repurchase this cause i don't even know if i am ever going to finish this blush as i have too many to finish with and there are still some i am still aiming for,gosh i need to go out often to finish up them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2006 2:47:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Expensive, but gorgeous -- in the pan and on the cheek. An ombree'd column of color that ranges from golden yellow to pinky-peach-coral, allowing one to adjust the nuance of color, just as the name suggets. Would work on any skin tone. The tiny angle brush is cute, but worthless.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2006 10:44:00 AM More reviews by laceylew

So lovely, especially on the apples of the cheeks! It makes you look healthy, alive, and radiant! The color is not solid - it starts out a pale gold/yellow, then becomes a true peach. It has very, very subtle shimmer, so it is not like the Nars Orgarsm. I also use it as an eyeshadow and/or highlight.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2006 9:37:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

Beautiful blush! you can adjust the colour has its a golden yellow merging into a peachy apricot. the fan out brush is adorable and the compact is very glam with a good sized mirror. Quite expensive for a blush, but will repurchase if i ever run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 10:43:00 AM More reviews by kisanw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really enjoyed this product when I first got it, but I've since come to realize the colour looks really unnatural on me. I will keep it however, because the packaging is extremely useful. (There's a long mirror in the compact) I really like the brush it came with, it's really really soft, and I like the fact that the colour is gradient so you can blend to a lighter or darker shade based on your skin tone. The package is really hardy, I've taken it on at least 8 flights, dropped it inumberable times and stepped on it, and neither the package nor the pan of blush have broken. I wouldn't buy it again because of the colouring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by westside

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have never spend so much on one blush before, but I saw this at the mall, waited a week, then ordered it online. EL has improved its quality and packaging, but the price has increased at well. At $25 this blush is expensive, but so worth it. I've never seen a blush that was such a classic shade of peach that swirled with white powder. The texture is very smooth and the coverage is sheer and buildable. I also picked up rose nuance and will review that later. I have light-medium skin, and I love how I just glow with this blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2006 7:58:00 PM More reviews by PiercedChik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I spent $25 on a blush. I'm not usually a big blush fan but this is so pretty! In the compact it starts out as a light yellow and fades into a bright peach. It reminds me of a tropical sunset. On me it's the perfect natural looking flush. There's just enough peach to make me seem "alive". It's not overloaded with shimmer, like a lot of blushes are now. There's a few silver sparkles throughout, but they aren't very noticible.

The powder itself is a tad dry for my dry skin. It should be a problem though because I see myself wearing this more in the summer.

The case is decent. I like that the mirror is big. The brush, although cool how it folds in half, is basically useless. It picks up too little product for my liking. If they came out with another blush that caught my eye I might buy it. I doubt I'll ever use this one up completely though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Beautiful color. Looks like sunshine in a compact.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2005 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I was told in the store I was too dark to wear this blush (NC35) but it actually shows up on me quite nicely as a delicate yellow-tinged coral. Very tropical and summery and flattering. I agree with the other reviewer that it's not the easiest blush to blend but it's still workable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2005 3:59:00 PM More reviews by marisita016

I think the colour is absolutely delicious and really highlighting. You can blush more or less intensely. The brush is really original because it can be folded. The package is wonderfull. I recommend it 100 % but the price is a bit high