July 25, 2014 | 977 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Blooz Eye Kohl

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 5:27:00 PM More reviews by star811

A very nice, blackened blue. I love the color and it's so easy to wear with many e/s colors. The thing about kohls is that they smudge whether you want them to or not. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 7:53:00 PM More reviews by paintedragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great lip color. A dark blue that looks dramatic and doesn't sap the life from my face, it makes my pale skin (with yellow/green undertones) look creamy and healthy. It's texture is somewhere between cream and matte lipstick.

As an eyepencil, well, it's useful as a cream base for powder shadow (really pretty with vellum e/s). But as a liner it migrates to my undereye area in a half hour. Bleh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2003 7:10:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first MAC purchase (*sentimental moment*).... I didn't think this was any different from black liner. But then I wore it for a few days, switched back to my black liner, and realized that the navy adds a little zing to my brown eyes. I don't reach for it often, but I'm glad it's in my MU collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by princess22222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a great colour! Look amazing to line the inner lids, especially with Brill and Contrast as shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2003 4:25:00 PM More reviews by kerrybu

This eye kohl is the kohl version of Night Owl eyeshadow - a deep navy blue with royal blue shimmer in it. It works well with many different e/s and like all MAC eye kohls is easy to apply precisely or smudged. They don't cost too much either!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2003 12:25:00 AM More reviews by laurenlyn1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this a lot, i didn't think i would be able to wear blue with brown hair and brown eyes, but you never know until you try. it's hardly even blue, it almost looks black that's how dark it is, but it makes my eyes kinda pop! only problem is that i wish it had a smudger on the end. oh well, those pointy q-tip things work just fine for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2003 2:57:00 PM More reviews by sudscrazy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Blooz is a beautiful deep navy blue that is very easy to blend and stays put.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 11:14:00 AM More reviews by jalin

Blooz is a deep navy shade - kind of like dark denim! The quality of the MAC eye kohls is superb. They are pointy enough to draw a precise line but the texture is smushy enough that you don't stab your eye when you apply them to your lashline. They blend quite easily, too. I have mixed Blooz with powder or cream eyeshadow and applied it to my lids with no problem. I've had my pencil for nearly a year and there is still plenty left - which means it is an excellent value! I threw out my navy Nat Robbins eyeliner after I used this! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 3:14:00 AM More reviews by AddicTedtoMAC

I really like this. When I first wore it, I thought it was nothing special, but it *really* does look good. It's really hard to tell the difference between this and regular black liner, but however small the difference is, this really does look better than black liner! I would repurchase this :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2003 7:43:00 PM More reviews by jcho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my staple eyeliner. i have brown eyes and brown hair and this eyeliner gives enough pop w/o being too obvious. it is so much more gratifying than the typical brown or black eyeliner.