Mary Kay Microdermabrasion Kit

4.3

Refine Ingredients: water, alumina, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, glycerin, myristyl myristate, glyceryl stearate, cyclohexasiloxane, peg-100 stearate, dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, caffeine, benzyl alcohol, steareth-20, sodium stearate, potassium stearate, triethanolamine, myristyl laurate, diazolidinyl urea, disodium edta, polysorbate 60, carbomer, methylparaben, propylparaben, titanium dioxide.Replenish Ingredients: water, glycereth-26, isododecane, dimethicone, propylene glycol, glycerin, boron nitride, polyacrylamide, c13-14 isoparaffin, triethanolamine, panthenol, dmdm hydantoin, disodium edta, peg-4 laurate, allantoin, carbomer, laureth-7, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glyceryl polyacrylate, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, iodopropylnyl butylcarbamate, methylparaben, cyclopentasiloxane, ascorbic acid, cyclohexasiloxane, peg-75, peg-150, peg-8 cetyl dimethicone, mica, titanium dioxide, red 33, ext. violet 2.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

this is the best stuff ever!!! it cleans your face to the full extent.

The best part is, it lightens any dark imperfections I get after plucking hairs on the side/bottom of my face!!! I loveeee this product, My face feel super smooth, it's just so expensive, I had to resort to a 10.00 microdermabrasion, but it is no way in the league of Mary Kay Microdermabrasion!!

well,, gotta tell ya.. I love this product is great!! my skin is left very silky. I ve been using this product for like 3 weeks now, and Im in love.
The only con I would say is the price (around $50 dls. Ive heard), gladly my bf buys it for me ;) ... but its totally worth it. i use it twice a week and is great, youll find a new glow your face didnt have before.
ps. I used to be fan of st. Ives scrub, but I can say this is better.. it isnt that agressive, and youll get better results for longer periods of time..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have been using this product on and off for a few years. Have tried many other scrubs but I always come back to this one. It never causes my face to break out and it always leaves it silky smooth. It is quite $$ but I get it on ebay for a deal. I usually use it alone, not with the step 2 that you can get with it. I find that my usual moisturizer after works just fine.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is really worth the money. I only use once a week so it last a little longer. Some days, if I've been really stressed and my skin is showing signs, I'll use this product and it's as if the worry from the day is gone. I truely believe in this product.

I had great results with this product, but it's much too expensive for what you get. It's just not a good value.

I use Olay Definity products and get comparable results for less money.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OK so i love this product!!! Really helped get rid of Acne scars!! It makes face feel so soft and smooth i get compliments on my skin texture all the time, this is one thing I can thank marykay for. I started selling MK to get half price products, but I really recomend using the whole set not just step 1 I learned in cosmetology school you really need that extra moisture and I also use Night Solution with it also really does wonders! Only thing is the ratio is like 3 or 4 step ones to 1 step 2 but you can buy seperate.

This product was just "okay" for me. It does the job--it left my skin feeling nice and smooth, but it didn't rock my world or anything. If I were going to buy a microdermabrasion system of this kind, I'd prolly opt for Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel. If the scent of Philosophy's set is too overwhelming for you (personally, I love it but some people can't stand how citrusy it is) then Mary Kay's set gets the edge because it's odorless (I don't know if it's fragrance-free or just unscented). Though the set is certainly more affordable than a mcd treatment you'd get at the derma or a spa, the price isn't low enough for me to want to buy it again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product worked very well for me. I have very oily skin, and I love the scrub. The follow up treatment I don't use, but I love the scrub! It really helps keep the texture of my skin very smooth. I use it twice a week, and I have been very happy with it! I'd recommend it to anyone not wanting to pay a salon for an esthetician to do it for them!

This kit was only okay for me. It's quite expensive, I think, for the amount of product that you receive. At the time I bought it, I was a consultant and had a discount; I can't imagine paying full retail for it!

The actual microdermabrasion product is really nice. It's got lots of little scrubbies and exfoliates nicely. The replenishing product didn't agree with my skin at all! I kept getting really nasty cystic pimples; when I just skipped that step, my skin cleared up.

So, I would just go with the exfoliant if I purchase either product, but honestly, St. Ives scrub works almost as well for me, and is a heck of a lot cheaper, too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got the samples of the step 1 and 2 and its great! It make my skin soft, smooth and glowy. Though it only lasted me 2 weeks since it was a sample but I will purchase!