December 22, 2014 | 1747 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by amacd88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first got this I was a broke college freshmen. I had been dying to try this so I saved up and splurged on myself. The next morning I was so excited to put on my makeup...but then felt a little let down. The blush/bronzer did look good, but I wasn't sure if it looked that much better than my previous (and less expensive) bronzer and blush. When I looked at pictures of myself wearing this I could really see a difference. My normally pale "blah" skin was glowing! All of my girlfriends would always wear this before we would go out. The blush is a gorgeous peachy pink color that brightens my whole face and the bronzer shockingly enough looks very natural. I had to practice with the bronzer though because you have to use a light hand...it won't turn you orange but it can make your face look ruddy and brown if you use too much! Expensive product but it is worth the splurge :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by VivaSue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this duo! I love both of the Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush. This was the perfect combo. Both products give an amazing natural glow!

Expensive, but with the money. Highly pigmented...a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Patricias100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a great combo. I love the Laguna bronzer! It gives me this natural tan color and I also use it for some light contouring. Orgasm is great as well but it could be better if i wasn't for the glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by amessss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Definitely a holy grail item for me! I rarely ever use any other kind of blush or bronzer. The only complaint I have is that it is a pricier product, but I believe it's worth it, and I'll probably repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Ultrapink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this amazing duo after reading so many reviews īcause I'm not able to get Nars products were I live so, thank God, MUA exits!!!
It's just my HG blush/bronzer from now on. All been said about orgasm and laguna, I just want to add itīs the most natural looking product I've ever used, beautiful and with the exact amount of pigmentation just to add glow instead of looking extravagant. It's very easy applying and what I like most: the packaging allows carrying it on my bag and use it for touch ups during the day thanks to its big mirror. I'm a 35NW/Barcelona and it looks very pretty on me, but my sister is a 25NC/Punjab and so does on her, I really think it fits almost everyone, and for those who can't afford it, you can sometimes find good offers at ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by emromano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE

HG for sure

Orgasm blush is AMAZING I cant say enough about this blush. It makes me look flushed and healthy.

Laguna is great too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second duo, and love it. Orgasm is one of my favorite blushes and Laguna is just about the only bronzer I use for contouring, so it's great to have two in one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Renaissance412

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great Combo. Orgasm blush is the perfect shade of a golden/coral/pink. Bronzer gives perfect color to look natural and radiant. I use the bronzer EVERY day and have purchased a full size. My bronzer in the duo broke when I was 3/4 of the way through it, and I really couldn't use anymore; This is the reason I gave it 4 lippies instead fof 5. Great way to try out both products before investing in full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by vagirl4real

I really liked the bronzer but I can't stand the blush too much glitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I have both the powder and cream versions of this product, and love them. The colors are very complimentary to my NC20-25 skin, and only a little is needed for a big impact. I love having these in one compact, as you still get tons of product, and it makes travel much easier. If you want to try the products, or are already a fan, this is a great piece to have.