Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

LOVE IT! I have used up four bottles already... Perfect for work or to go out. It is fresh and people always stop me to compliment it. You can smell it but it is not "leave-the room" overpowering.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this product a few years ago and have been meaning to write a review. This perfume is one of my favorites i have ever smelled! I think its very unique and nothing like D&G light blue like some other people have mentioned. the bottle isnt important at all so dont let that stop you from buying it! Every time i think this has worn off i get a whiff of it and it lightens my spirits. People always compliment me on it but only when they get close like for a hug so i know its not too cloying or obnoxious. I get a lot of my perfume off of fragrencex.com its usualy dirt cheap there. cant wait to try more moschino fragrences, but i will repurchase this if (it goes a long way) i run out.

I just love the fresh smell of this parfume! I use to wear light blue from dolce and gabanna even if it did smell really good it didnt last long so for the price you're paying it was not worth it, but then I found out about Moschino I love Love and WOW I was amazed by the resemblance of the smell and it actually stays longer on my skin! and it's not that more expensive either!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am so glad to have tried I Love Love. This is the truest grapefruit fragrance I've ever tried. I love citrus and I find many of the citrus frags out there start out nice and bright but dry down to floral or tea or musk. I Love Love stays grapefruit all the way with a very faint vanilla drydown. I must get a bottle.

I purchased this scent in a gift set with the lotion and shower gel. Couple of comments, it smells WONDERFUL, and the sillage is quite good, it DOES last quite a bit longer then most perfumes in this price range. I was at Macy's looking around, although my FAV is light blue, now, smelling this out of the bottle, it smelled almost exactly like light blue. Once I bought it and put it on however, it was VERY different. True, it has the same citrusy notes to it, however I find light blue to be a little kinder on the nose, not to say it's bad, it's just a little strong at first spritz, it does dry down very nicely, layers quite well with the lotion. I rotate between this and light blue, this has MUCH more of an orange/tangerine/grapefruit note to it then light blue. To sum up, I don't think it really is THAT much similar to light blue, but it is a good scent, but I am not sure whether or not I would buy again.

I have to admit I was pretty surprised when I clicked on this review and saw lots of good ones! This is going to sound gross but when I first smelled this perfume it smelled like cat urine. The next time I was @ Sephora I tried it out again and ended up loving the smell of it, I actually ended up putting it on a holiday wish list and got it... only to be disappointed again. I know my opinion of the scent is kind of odd sounding but people smell things differently and the scent of perfume often varies from woman to woman. Overall, the smell really bugged me... even the worker at Sephora noticed the "cat pee" smell after I mentioned it. Not cute!

EDIT:
I read through some more reviews and someone mentioned an ammonia smell and intense cat urine often has a strong ammonia smell. Sicky poo.

I had a sample of this perfume in my desk at work -- who knows how I got it. It was there months and months before I ever put some on. The day that I did put some on, almost everyone who walked in my office said "wow, what's that scent you're wearing?" or "it smells wonderful in here!". So, after wearing it from the sample a couple of times, I ordered a full bottle. I really do love this scent and I get more compliments when I wear it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am by no means a big fan of most perfumes. And I have certainly never bought any bottle of perfume twice until I started using I Love Love. I usually don't like too many scents as they are too strong and distracting but this is perfect for someone like me. It smells clean, fresh, and perfect to wear everyday. Also very sexy for evening. The fresh fruity scent is not too over-the-top citrusy as it remains sophisticated. Thanks to Moschino, this has become MY scent.

Bought this in december and I'm already halfway through the bottle. I love this stuff. Perfect for everyday wear, especially suitable for spring and summer. I'd describe it as a cooled down citrus - i smell a lot of tangerines and some green notes with a tiny hint of musk/vanilla/powder to balance it out. It smells fruity in a clean refreshing way, very fun and happy smell. For those of you who bought this online - beware of the fake perfumers, my friend bought a fake D&G the one and we did a side by side comparison with the real perfume and they are WORLDS apart - all they do is get the packaging and color right, the smell is horrifically different.... Make sure you get the real thing before you judge it badly.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This is one of my staple fragrances I have in rotation. It has a lovely, fresh, citrusy scent, that's never overpowering. When I spritz this on, I immediately feel refreshed. Love the quirky bottle too.

Popular Fragrances