April 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Priestess05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my staple fragrances I have in rotation. It has a lovely, fresh, citrusy scent, that's never overpowering. When I spritz this on, I immediately feel refreshed. Love the quirky bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by StarryEyeSurprise

YAYYYYYYYYYYY
I heart this perfume.
I do I do.

I use it as air freshner (I know...wada waste) but it just smells sooo yummy!

2 or 3 sprays and I smell great. I even spray it into the air occasionally just for the heck of it...cos smelling it makes me feel giddy.

Lol I ain't on drugs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favorite perfume, however sephora didnt have any more or i think they discontinued it bc the last 4 times i went there was none in sight. I ended up buying dolce and gabbana light blue bc it is a dead ringer for moschino, although i don't think it is as sweet but it does the job. Anyway, this is a great citrus smelling scent that is not overbearing yet very intoxicating, my husband can get enough of me when i wear this or my substitution. I do have other favorites such as michael kors, michael but this one is in a league of its own, plus im only 25 so i don't need nothing to grown, like white diamonds which i buy for my mom- no offense.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great fresh fun scent, its really girly, i think, it does kind of remind me of light blue, when i first spray it, but any this one is a little more fruity i would say, the only thing i dont like its the silly little cap, because when i carry this in my car it tends to fall and for some reason the product leaks a little bit!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by smeegal9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. At first I didn't think that I would, but it really grew on me. Very citrusy burst at first with a NON sweet vanilla drydown. It does smell like Light Blue; however, it lasts all day and has way more silliage. Light Blue disappeared off of me in 1 hour and only I could only smell it if I shoved my forearm up into my nose during that hour. I had my son search for it (in case my nose had adapted) and he said he didn't smell anything! I like the price better too. Also the bottle is a bit original, and looks nice on the dresser.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2009 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've heard this is like Light Blue. I'm not a big fan of Light Blue and not of this perfume either. I expected this perfume to be more fresh. I think it smells a bit strange, like it can't deside if it's a citrus scent or something else.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 10:04:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely no! Just a copy of D&G Light Blue. An easy way for the company to make money by copying one of the most popular fragrances of the last 5 years. Prefer the original one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 5:41:00 PM More reviews by cvogue

Someone said that this reminded them of Light Blue and OMG it does me too! I love both scents so that is a plus. This is very citrusy and clean. A fun fragrance to wear for any occasion.

Will buy again! Love the Moschino entire line of scents!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2008 7:21:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To my nose, Moschino's Funny! and I Love Love are very similar. Both are very citrusy and I can't detect very many floral notes. However, on drydown, I Love Love smells like leather and Funny! smells like an old air refreshener. The lasting power is also poor. Cute packaging though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2008 8:02:00 AM More reviews by pupiq

I was given it as a gift. Yup, I'm on the fence with this one. At first it really smelled cheap to me, but not in a very bad way, cuz the smell reminded me of sour candies, which i really love. Very sour, lemony, orangey with a hint of powder and.. soap? Notes, which really arent my favorite. On the other hand, it really made me feel energized, more awake, and the smell wasn't really bothersome as i thought it would be ...
As the day went on, i found myself sniffing my hand! Actually, after a while it does evolve to something sexier than a bunch of citrusy fruits,it becomes warmer, musky, i even smell a hint of cinnamon,(which I really love). Other people have found this fragrance nice too.
I don't know, it's quite neutral i think, however I wouldnt purchase it.