mark Instant Vacation

3.7

on 7/13/2005 5:00:00 PM

I really love this fragrance. It smells a bit like tanning products, but so much better! It has a hint of cocunut, but has other fruity, tropical fragrances too.

on 7/12/2005 5:47:00 PM

I love this fragrance and the package is so cute. but I sucker for packaging. it's a little alcholy which most cheap fragrances are but this scent can defintly brighten a day!

on 7/1/2005 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm horrible at describing fragrances so I won't even bother (the other reviewers have done a much better job than I could anyway). Anyway on to the review. I really liked the scent of the Instant vacation hair and body oil so I figured I'd love this too. I got this scent a couple of weeks ago and I've probably worn it a dozen times since then. It's not at all long lasting but I don't mind reapplying. I also love the bottle, the gold and turquoise looks so tropical to me. The scent is also pretty cheap ($15) so if you don't like it, you're not out of a lot of money and I'm sure you could swap it easily.

on 6/25/2005 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to like this fragrance so much...but, ICK!!! It did NOT smell good on me at all...kind of like I spilled cough syrup on myself. I didn't smell any coconut or vanilla, just a nasty, cheap "fragrance."

on 6/23/2005 1:41:00 PM

At first I wasn't sure this was the "beachy, tropical" scent I was looking for, but after I layered it with my B&BW Creamy Coconut lotion, I was in love. It doesn't quite have enough coconut scent alone, but layered with the lotion, it's perfect. Also, the dry down is much different on me than the actual scent in the bottle. I'm not very good at describing fragrances, except to say that it has a lot more vanilla-ish scent and is not quite as sweet after I've worn it for awhile. I definately smell vanilla, pineapple and gardenia with a touch of coconut. Overall, it's a very pleasant, summery, tropical scent and for $11.00 you can't go wrong. 4 stars!

on 6/22/2005 1:07:00 PM

Much better than Demeter Summer Vacation! This is what I wanted out of a "vacation" fragrance; vanilla, coconut, floral. Love it!

on 6/22/2005 11:52:00 AM

This by far, is my favorite fragrance from mark/Avon line. Smells divine, so beachy!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a really pretty smelling tropical scent. I'd say it's better than a sun screen smell, but others have disagreed witht that opinion. It's a mix of coconut, vanilla, and florals. But not old lady florls. Think of flowers that you might fins growing some where on Maui and then you'll get my meaning. Smells pretty, definetly worth a try.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I really like this as tropical scent. Most I've tried had made me smell as though I had spilled a pina colada on myself. The vanilla in this scent kind of rounds out the edge on the pineapple-ness. The staying power isn't much, but the price is very reasonable. The bottle itself is unique to me, with the opaque light blue-green glass, but still just basic. If I ever finish the bottle, I'd repurchase.

What a great summer scent! It has a bit of a powdery smell to it, which is great for me since I love powdery scents. Too bad it's LE.

Popular Fragrances