August 2, 2014 | 1164 users online

Palettes - Sonia Kashuk - Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if there is a new repackaged product from this brand, but I got my palette a year ago with the mini brushes inside. So my review is on the discontinued one I guess.

When I first got this palette I was on a major concealer-hunt mode within my budget. The packaging on my palette was disappointing (so might be why they repackaged it now), it didn't close tightly and I had to keep a tape on mine to keep it from drying out. It was the last palette at Target so I couldn't exchange it. My dark circles are hereditary so when I read the positive reviews on this palette I was hoping it work for me. Unfortunately this didn't cover my dark circles well at all, I had to pack on a lot just to get it somewhat covered. I hate the powder in this compact and prefer to use my own face powders. Like many concealers this sunk into my fine lines immediately after application. The 'salmon' shade didn't cover much darkness either. I tried the green shade once, but I'm not a fan of any green concealers really. I prefer using medicated concealers for redness or blemishes. The brushes in the palette failed to deliver. One broke on my first attempt at using the palette so I tossed both in the garbage.

I really wanted to love this palette since it has such great reviews, but the coverage I need has to be heavier and stronger with my under eye case :/

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

So - is this the repackaged Hidden Agenda Concealer Kit that has been d/c? (see seperate reviews.) In comparing the pics here, they look identical.

I purchased my 1st Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette over a month ago and I LOVE it. I use the salmon for under eye concealing (setting it w/ the included powder = both are light and creamy and provide me w/ great, almost all day coverage of my under eye circles); the flesh colored one for my broken capillaries along the side of my nose and the occasional blemish and I mix the green one w/ the flesh colored one to cover my blushing roseacea on my cheeks = very nice coverage that is easy to blend/build.

I just went to Super Target this a.m. and noticed that they now have about 10 more of these on the shelf (they have not had ANY since beginning of November) I was concerned because I thought perhaps this was the one being d/c; now I'm wondering if this was just being re-packaged. My palettes came w/ just the 4 colors, no brushes or mirror included.

Highly recommend!!

UPDATE 08/18/10 - no matter what powder I use to set the concealor under my eyes, I end up w/ my waterproof mascare running to create a racoon eyes effect = not using anymore under my eyes. :(

UPDATE 03/08/10 - am noticing that the lightest concealer that I use for under my eyes to hide dark circles is lasting only a few hours and is causing my water-proof mascara to migrate south (= minor racoon eyes). I still use powder to set and have made no changes to my routine, so not sure why this is occurring now. Have downgraded to a 4. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is the best concealer i have ever used hands down, holy grail concealer! my target stores have stopped carrying this, i dont know if it has ben discontinued or if theyre just modifying the palette -- i see a lot fo people taling about the green concealer in the palette and mine does not have that -- maybe the new one has green in it? i have no clue, if they discontinue this i have no idea what im going to do. this is expecially great for the under eye region as it provides good coverage but doesnt cake to fine lines. very creamy concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by beibeilei

These 3 concealers + 1 powder is in this cute square palette that snaps close via a magnet. This new packaging disappoints me because now it doesn't have a mirror...it's so inconvenient when i want to touch up. The product itself is awesome! I especially like the green concealer. A good concealer at a cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 7:56:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

Can't use any other colour apart from the green, but its so fabulous that i really don't care. Simply amazing, literally a few dabs on red areas, and bam, completely concealed. NO need for any blending or anything, just sinks right into my skin!

Don't know what I'm gonna do when this runs out...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by theorginal

I heard that this was discontinued?!??! please tell me not because i love this palette! I didn't really rock it when i first used it but later on i found out a secret to using it. This does enhance dry patches on your skin so you must moisturize a lot before you put it on but it does do miracles. i have a VERY horrible acne problem and this palette does cover most spot flawlessly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by marthaquest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing product. I've had this for years, since before i came to MUA, and it's still good & creamy. Easy for travel. I lost the brush a long time ago, but use my fingers to slightly warm & dab a mixture of the 3 shades to match my current skin tone. It's also really practical because different parts of my face are different shades, and this allows me to cover any red marks or blemishes wherever they are without a mask-like mono-shade. Lasts all day but it's easy to take along if you need to touch-up with the little mirror inside.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by kittynt

My HG concealer! I saw all the raves on this palette here for a while already, and finally decided to get one..... And I could not find it anywhere! I was so disappointed and thought it has been discontiued. But a week ago, I was just walking around in Target, and found this! It is back! Hurray! They changed the packaging of it. The palette contains the same products I believe, but now without the mini brushes and mirror. I actually like it better this way since I won't use the brushes included, plus now it's the cutest little palette ever! And the product itself is amazing. It is so creamy and easy to blend, while covers all my imperfections. The shades also match my skin very well. I also have heard from other reviewers that the setting powder makes the concealer cakey... but not in my case (or maybe they did changed the formula a bit?)
Soooo, I suggest you to go get one RIGHT NOW, since for $10 (think about all those so-called high end concealer palettes that ask for $40 or more), this is so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by jules0305

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer. Love, love, love! I used to use BE Well Rested as a concealer, but now that I have this, I realize how cakey BE looked! This concealer is super creamy and easy to apply with a concealer brush. I just stipple it under my eyes and on any blemishes and it covers it right up...but not too much that it looks cakey or unnatural. I use the lightest color for under my eyes and the greenish tinted for my (many) red spots. Sometimes, I use the powder to set it. Definitely worth the meesly $10 price. EDIT: Ok, so I was using heavy amounts of BP for a little while after I started with this and my super dry skin wasn't responding well to this product's thick texture. So I had to switch - I now use Maybelline Instant Age Rewind double face perfector. It's got a smoother consistency which blends perfectly to cover underye circles. It also comes with a highligher end. So who knows, as I can ween off of BP...I might come back to this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by shaybo8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best concealer I've found! It has four shades: green to correct redness, salmon to erase dark circles, a light shade for brightness, and a light powder to set it. It's about $10 at Target and well worth it. Only four lippies because it's hard to apply.

EDIT: Okay, I've bumped it up to five lippies. Why? Because this concealer is AMAZING! I had a long crying session the other day, and when I looked in the mirror, the concealer was STILL THERE! Yep, it looked exactly the same. Amazing. I love this stuff and truly, truly recommend it to everyone!