October 22, 2014 | 2024 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I got a sample of this, definitely not for me, but I cans see why a lot of people like this. My big pet peeve with perfumes is that synthetic chemical smell that so many of them have, this is no exception, synthetic floralness dominates it. I suppose there is a HINT of muskiness, but not enough to even subtly mute the sweetness of the floral. The word that comes to mind most with this perfume is EW.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 3:31:00 AM More reviews by shadowlye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume. I have been wearing it for a long time now. I have asthma and it does not aggravate it at all. Most perfumes are overly floral/candy/musk. It has a nice blend of all 3. I did not have it for almost 2 years and thought I could not go any longer with out it. It is a tad bit pricey from when I started buying it. (As someone else also stated) But a large bottle which costs you $100 bucks lasts for a year +/-. So when you add it up it's worth it. My grandma is slowly passing away and gave me some of my inheritance early so she could see me enjoy it. First thing I did was go out and buy a huge bottle of it for me and her. It reminds her of me and every time I call she tells me she was thinking about me. Then has to tell me all about when she got a whiff of it doing something... aka gardening or even watching her favorite show. Its a nice feeling to know that. Kinda corny but very true.

22 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I hadn't smelled this until I received a nice sized sample from the Dior Diva program. At first smell I wasn't too impressed, it doesn't smell like anything special to me... But as the days went on I find myself reaching for it more. I am no perfume expert but I find this kind of a neutral smell, not overly flowery or sweet nor on the other hand musky. I am overly sensitive to the alcohol content of some perfumes & it really bothers my nose, but I don't find that with this one. It lasts all day as well. I will probably buy a bottle when my sample runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by icedpurple

The scent isn't bad at all, it's actually quite nice about 20 minutes after spraying. I just wish it could be diluted a little. I normally like strong scents but this a little over the top. After the initial headache it turns into an O.K fragrance. I usually either love or hate perfumes and this one is an odd inbetweener for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I loved this perfume since 2000. I always have this in my house.. my mom has one.. I have one.. At this point I think i just got enough of it... its weird how my nose got used to this scent. I can smell it but I don't think I will put it on myself again for a while.
This is a not only a very clean-soapery smell, but also warm and comfortable. I recomend this for a daytime, for work.
this is totally for spring, since is a beautiful lady like woody floral.
Im not quite sure If I would like to get it again.. maybe in a few years.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by SGeier

I have been buying this perfume before I have ever seen the comercial for it with Charlize... Back when a bottle was 65 to 85 dollars for a large one... I j'adore J'adore! I was just without it for 6 months and felt ever so bare! I tried changing brands to something a few more dollars cheaper... what the price was back in the day... and I just could not do it! I get nothing but compliments everytime I wear it, people will bend in to talk to me!!! I SWEAR I will never ever betray it ever again! OH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by jellibellyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this perfume!!!! when i wear it, it makes me feel happy and does not smell like an old lady scent to me at all! it last for the whole day and this scent just makes me feel relaxed and i could fall asleep to this, however it is pricey!!!!

$98 for 3.4oz bottle and the notes are:

Mandarin, Champaca Flowers, Ivy, African Orchid, Rose, Violet, Damascus Plum, Amaranth Wood, Blackberry Musk

its a soft, floral, fruity scent, but not candy-smelling. i love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by jerradtrahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

um, can we say WEDDING. ive work with many brides and when discussing scenting, i found most woman on the "big day" want something floral, bright, feminine and clean. this potent bad girl makes sure all those desire are fullfilled. it last well, through lights and sweating and 1000 hugs. it stays sweet, yet bold. and i find when it warms to the skin, every woman wearing it, just simply radiates energy. you must try this for weddings or special events. i will say one thing, this is a brides fragrance. anyone else wearing it at a wedding should be shot for trying to upstage the bride!!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by ellephan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm already on my second bottle of this stuff. I LOVE the smell, the look--everything. I cannot sing enough praises for this perfume.

Every time wear this, I always receive compliments and inquiries as to what perfume I'm wearing. Especially from guys, which means that this is definitely good stuff.

You only need one spray of this, as it is quite strong, but the staying power is fantastic. I never have to touch up the smell or carry it in my purse. One spray in the morning and it lasts all the way until I come home in the evening. This is my HG perfume and I will repurchase until I die--it's THAT wonderful.

Side note: the bottle is quite resilient. I've dropped it on hard tile a few times, and there's only a few very small scratches. This is very good news, seeing that this perfume is quite expensive and tears would run freely if any drop was wasted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by crysna

J'aDoRe Dior! My fave from CD this fragrance is a elegant, floral & sexy. A high class female aroma, nice staying power, compliments from people when i wear it! My image and the way i use this is in a classy, simple yet sexy dress or mini dress, with a soft makeup and great hayrstyle, the parfum is the last thing on the look u need on and u r done!!! A little goes a long way! Try it before u buy it and maybe u will love it!!!