December 22, 2014 | 1214 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dawnlois

I just bought this liner in jade and am very pleased. It takes a little work to get on the way I want it,but once I do,hell yeah! Lasts ALL day with no significant color fade,and doesn't smudge or smear. I haven't tried it on my waterline yet,but I very seldom wear liner there - usually just my top lash line. Forb that,this is a great product at a great price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Sassy_Pants77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Overall this is a pretty good daily eyeliner. It's super easy to use, which is always a struggle for me with pencils. The soft tip transfers easily and makes it easy to apply on the top lid, but a little trickier on the bottom. It gives you a great smoky eye, but isn't the best for winging, or use on the tear-line.
It doesn't have the BEST staying power - it fades a little by the end of the day, but it is always still on which is a plus. I really like the slim stick. If you are looking for a basic eyeliner for day use, this one is good. Would repurchase, but would also probably get a different one for nights out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by 3ur3ka

I love this stuff. This is the only liner I use. I have never had an issue with the packaging like others have mentioned. There might be better, but I don't want to waste money trying to find out. Me and Unstoppable have a good thing together. Hasn't failed me yet!

and I live in Florida. The humidity can be a real bitch sometimes, but not with my Unstoppable.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by FloofyCurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a few months now, and I like it. I don't love it, but for the price, it's a good buy. Fades, but definitely doesn't smudge. Keep it thin and light, and it's about 85% waterproof. Cake it on, and it's bound to smear. Stays on waterline, goes on fairly smooth, but I say if you can afford something a little better, go for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by xChii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

SMUDGYYYY

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice pigmented black. However, it smudges and wears off MUCH quicker than its Revlon, Rimmel, and L'Oreal counterparts (I am a black eyeliner junkie). I use it over one of my other black liners to intensify the black, but it's a mess (especially on the lower lid) in a few hours if I use it on its own. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

This is my basic black eyeliner. It's applies pretty easily, with an intense black. I usually put some under the waterline, just to make my eyes pop more, and that part stays the whole day. In the waterline though, it does fade really quickly, as in I apply around 7 am and its gone by 7:30. As a top eyelid liner though, its really great.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by xhellokayla

This eyeliner is...okay haha. I bought this and the NYX glossy black liner to compare and it's definitely not as creamy nor as pigmented as the NYX one. but because this one was just a taaad bit drier it doesn't not smudge as much as the NYX one did.

i wear eyeliner only on my top lashline and with the NYX one i would get smudges on my lower lashline within a only a couple hours. this liner lasted a few hours longer and even when you did start to see smudging, it wasn't horrible.

however, this eyeliner also claims to be waterproof. i wore it to Great America last week and through all the water rides it smudged only slightly. but by the end of the day, the smudges became very apparent. so i was kindof disappointed with that. (then again it is a pencil liner so..eh)

the formula with this pencil seems kind of inconsistent to me. some days it will glide on like butter. and other days it seemed to tug on my eyelids. i have found though that if you apply primer and then the liner right after it goes on very smooth. don't wait for the primer to dry completely otherwise it tends to skip and tug on the eyelids. so prime and line one eye, then prime and line the other.

i'm still testing out other automatic pencils that satisfy my needs but if for some reason i couldn't find the pencil i do really like at the moment i would repurchase this one for the time being.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by sandzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Unstoppable? I think not! This eyeliner has no staying power whatsoever. Definitely not worth the $17 Aud I payed. Smudges within an hour and ends up all over my eyelids. The only positive thing i can say about this product is that it glides on very smoothly. Would not recommend this to someone looking for a long wearing eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Kelybe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Frankly, I didn't expect much from this product. I was simply looking for an eyeliner that I could wear through the workday that wouldn't end up all over my eyelid like so many I've tried. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this eyeliner did a very nice job of staying put throughout most of the day with little need for touch up. I do find, like so many of the "self sharpening" eye liners that the tips get blunt and harder to use as the pencil wears on, but I guess you can't have everything.