Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner

2.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in Onyx and like how easily it applies, the creamy consistency and rich color. Starts to fade after 3 hours, though. I apply it to my waterline and for some reason, lasts longer there than when applied to my lids; probably because I have oily lids although I use the MUFE Eye Primer Potion (which is my HG, btw!) Best retractable eyeliner I've tried so far but wished it had better staying power on my lids.

Had to rewrite my review...tried it again today by itself no mascara no eyeshadow....it went on nicely ...but within two hrs my outer corners were smudged.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My grandma was at the drugstore and I told her to pick up a new eye liner for me, and sadly I forgot to tell her the exact name of the one I wanted, so that's how I ended up with this. It is very pigmented and I use it on my waterline. It's easy to apply and it doesn't irritate my eyes. However it doesn't stay on a lot of time and for me, it fades rather quickly. I put it on at about 6:40am to go to school and by second period it's gone. We're talking about maybe 2-3 hours of staying power, witch to me, is not much. I was practicing a winged eye liner with this and my lids are very, very oily and I have hooded eyes and when I look in the mirror and close my eyes to see, theres a huge black crease on my lid! Also, the words on the packaging faded,too and that annoys me. I did not like this and I will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This eyeliner is soft (but usable) and very pigmented. I use it for smokey looks only because the fading and smudging isn't as prominent that way. For my everyday looks though, i can't use this because it goes all over the place even when i use it very lightly.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Well used to use this and only this for a while until I found a mac eyeliner that I really liked...but I didn't like the pencil and the fact that you can only use their sharpeners or it'll destroy the pencil..its true...I've tried. So after destroying the pencil with a different sharpener I went to liquid eyeliner. I've been using liquid eyeliner for years now and I just recently started using this again. ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN LIQUID. Its so much easier to control and wears a lot better and comes with eye make up remover a lot easier. I can create a wing a lot easier with this too. I love this and its a good price too. I need to start spending less on make up so I'll probably stick to unstoppable from here on out. I guess its my HG eyeliner.

I just bought this liner in jade and am very pleased. It takes a little work to get on the way I want it,but once I do,hell yeah! Lasts ALL day with no significant color fade,and doesn't smudge or smear. I haven't tried it on my waterline yet,but I very seldom wear liner there - usually just my top lash line. Forb that,this is a great product at a great price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Overall this is a pretty good daily eyeliner. It's super easy to use, which is always a struggle for me with pencils. The soft tip transfers easily and makes it easy to apply on the top lid, but a little trickier on the bottom. It gives you a great smoky eye, but isn't the best for winging, or use on the tear-line.
It doesn't have the BEST staying power - it fades a little by the end of the day, but it is always still on which is a plus. I really like the slim stick. If you are looking for a basic eyeliner for day use, this one is good. Would repurchase, but would also probably get a different one for nights out!

I love this stuff. This is the only liner I use. I have never had an issue with the packaging like others have mentioned. There might be better, but I don't want to waste money trying to find out. Me and Unstoppable have a good thing together. Hasn't failed me yet!

and I live in Florida. The humidity can be a real bitch sometimes, but not with my Unstoppable.

I've been using this product for a few months now, and I like it. I don't love it, but for the price, it's a good buy. Fades, but definitely doesn't smudge. Keep it thin and light, and it's about 85% waterproof. Cake it on, and it's bound to smear. Stays on waterline, goes on fairly smooth, but I say if you can afford something a little better, go for it.

SMUDGYYYY