September 20, 2014 | 1882 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Unstoppable Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by xChii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

SMUDGYYYY

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice pigmented black. However, it smudges and wears off MUCH quicker than its Revlon, Rimmel, and L'Oreal counterparts (I am a black eyeliner junkie). I use it over one of my other black liners to intensify the black, but it's a mess (especially on the lower lid) in a few hours if I use it on its own. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

This is my basic black eyeliner. It's applies pretty easily, with an intense black. I usually put some under the waterline, just to make my eyes pop more, and that part stays the whole day. In the waterline though, it does fade really quickly, as in I apply around 7 am and its gone by 7:30. As a top eyelid liner though, its really great.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by xhellokayla

This eyeliner is...okay haha. I bought this and the NYX glossy black liner to compare and it's definitely not as creamy nor as pigmented as the NYX one. but because this one was just a taaad bit drier it doesn't not smudge as much as the NYX one did.

i wear eyeliner only on my top lashline and with the NYX one i would get smudges on my lower lashline within a only a couple hours. this liner lasted a few hours longer and even when you did start to see smudging, it wasn't horrible.

however, this eyeliner also claims to be waterproof. i wore it to Great America last week and through all the water rides it smudged only slightly. but by the end of the day, the smudges became very apparent. so i was kindof disappointed with that. (then again it is a pencil liner so..eh)

the formula with this pencil seems kind of inconsistent to me. some days it will glide on like butter. and other days it seemed to tug on my eyelids. i have found though that if you apply primer and then the liner right after it goes on very smooth. don't wait for the primer to dry completely otherwise it tends to skip and tug on the eyelids. so prime and line one eye, then prime and line the other.

i'm still testing out other automatic pencils that satisfy my needs but if for some reason i couldn't find the pencil i do really like at the moment i would repurchase this one for the time being.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by sandzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Unstoppable? I think not! This eyeliner has no staying power whatsoever. Definitely not worth the $17 Aud I payed. Smudges within an hour and ends up all over my eyelids. The only positive thing i can say about this product is that it glides on very smoothly. Would not recommend this to someone looking for a long wearing eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Kelybe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Frankly, I didn't expect much from this product. I was simply looking for an eyeliner that I could wear through the workday that wouldn't end up all over my eyelid like so many I've tried. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this eyeliner did a very nice job of staying put throughout most of the day with little need for touch up. I do find, like so many of the "self sharpening" eye liners that the tips get blunt and harder to use as the pencil wears on, but I guess you can't have everything.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2012 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Sugarling

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Ugh, I really tried to like this product since I already opened it and it was fairly cheaper than my other eyeliners.
I just found this pencil to be really hard to apply, since it sort of hurt drawing on cus I had to press a little harder to get colour out. I fixed this problem by warming it in my hands, but I found it annoying having to do this each time. I also think it was the shade I also bought (cinnamon brown) that contributed to my lack of appreciation for this product. It's not the best liner I've tried so far, but I don't think I'll be purchasing this again.Maybe I'll try Maybelline's gel liner next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ItsAmandaYall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyeliner, I've hated eyeliner for a long time b/c I could never get it on just right. I was usually using the pencil form and tried this and fell in love. I have had breaking issues in all the tubes I've bought but it wasn't too bad I could still use it. What I love about this is it's really unstoppable I have no problem with smudging and I can take a shower and this stuff will not come off even when I wash my face 2x. It goes on smooth too and it's not sharp but has a rounded tip that doesn't need to be sharpened.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lumpyspaceprincess

I have always suffered from having eyeliner smear on me. Normally I only wear eyeliner on the top lid and most of it ends up in my crease. I have been on the hunt for the best non-smearing eyeliner, and this is it so far. The only bad thing is that sometimes the stick breaks. I'm buying this product again until I find a better one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by alisha546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is not the worst, but not the best. First of all, I only used this on the upper lash line. I found it was fine and stayed although smearing issues are usually more prevalent on the lower lash line for me and I didn't test it there. I just found it hard. I don't know, some people like firmer liners, but I don't. I feel like if they are hard they tend to tug, and tugging=wrinkles. Maybe I got a bad/old one? Or it has been reformulated? I just wouldn't want to try it again and then not like it and be stuck having to use it.