July 31, 2014 | 1868 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Cynde415

I am extremely nearsighted and struggle with eyeliner because I need to be thisclose to the mirror. This Sephora product has become my go-to. Prefer it over Bobbi Brown's gel liner, which just takes too much time given the necessary brush-cleaning protocols after each use! This liquid liner is easy for me to control, which means both eyes look the same once I pull back from the mirror with my glasses on!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by LizSaysSo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was skeptical when I bought this liner yesterday in Navy Black, and I was pleasantly surprised! For $10, you get a beautifully pigmented clean line--no watery streaks or clumping.

Navy Black is an unusual color; typically a liner with a name like that is navy, black or metallic navy. This is a gorgeous cream black with a blue hue only upon close inspection or in certain lighting. It's softer than a straight black and quite flattering to blue eyes!

Additionally, it's worthy of note that I specifically chose this liner because it had a brush instead of a felt-tip applicator. I know that not everyone has the steady hand of a surgeon, but I find that brush wands deliver an even application that felt-tips can't match.

Being a bit of a liquid liner snob, I was hooked on Urban Decay for years. While I haven't completely shaken my addiction to UD (their colors are killer!), I've definitely found its competition.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by merlotdc

I bought the black one, all I can say is this liquid eyeliner is probably the best one I've ever owned.
I bought it maybe 2 weeks ago, and Its so great,
you can use it for everyday looks or dramatic night looks or anything in between.
it goes on really nice, and is easy to take off,
I just wish it might be a bit more water proof but the formula is really nice and easy to glide on.
it just sucks if you make a mistake and you're in a hurry cause then you have to restart all over.
but overall my favourite!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by owleyeglasses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this yesterday in black and I am in love! I needed a nice black liquid with a good brush, so I decided to splurge a little (well, I guess $10 isn't splurging.) The formula's really nice and the brush is foam (I think) and has a fine tip, so any width of eyeliner is possible. However, I give it a 4 because I first applied it without a primer and it got everywhere on my upper lid after awhile. But I used it with a primer today and it's still in place! Definitely my HG of liquid right now

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by poikilotherm

I bought the bright blue one and used it to do a winged eyeliner - yes I did the whole eyeliner in blue. I got so many compliments on my makeup! :) It is so pigmented and it lasts all day for me. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by nainai96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this eyeliner in bothe fancy blue and fancy violet and i love them both!!! i like how easily and smoothly they go on and how long they last. my fave part tho is the thin applicator bc i can make the line as thick or as thin as i want.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by hnn

I got the color taupe on sale for $5. Taupe is a dark warm brown color with glitter in it, but the glitter accompanies the brown nicely rather than looking too gaudy. When swatched in the store, the brown really came out pigmented but when I got home and tried it on the formula seemed a little watery and the color wasn't as intense. Maybe the eyeliner I picked up was faulty..? I also don't like the wand. It's a standard point tip wand, which makes it hard to make a precise line.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by jikla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have this in "fancy violet" and I'm totally in love with the color.i do find it long-lasting and it doesn't smudge although it takes some time to dry and set on the eyes.its a great eyeliner in an affordable price ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this. I've tried many eyeliners from MAC, LORAC, Urban Decay, drugstores, ect. The longest lasting is hands down MAC liquid-last, but the brush is way too big and the formula is far too goopy for everyday use, thus I needed to buy another eyeliner for day to day use. I was using Urban Decay's and I really liked it. Sure, it (UD) comes off the moment water hits it, but the brush was *really* thin and I loved that about it - super easy to draw a line. I decided to purchase Sephora's after I ran out of UD and since it was a lot cheaper (got it on a sale). Well, I'm *glad* I decided to get this. It has a super thin brush which makes it incredibly easy to get a thin or thick line, and even easier to wing out your eyeliner. What surprised me most was when I took the brush out - JUST enough product came out. It wasn't too much where I had to wipe it against the edges of the bottle to take some product off - and I have to do that with EVERY liquid liner so far - even UD. It isn't waterproof (nor does it claim to be) but it does last throughout the day for me. AND... NO flakes whatsoever, because let's face it, the worst thing is to look in the mirror and seeing skin 'spots' inbetween your eyeliner due to it flaking off! Great price - GREAT brush (super thin and easy to control), average-wear formula. I'd highly recommend this eyeliner for those who want a day-to-day liquid liner, but still recommend MAC Liquidlast (and a separate brush) for long-wear, sweat-proof occasions. Great liner and serves its purpose well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this one in. It is a nice liner sark grey, the mettalic gray color which I put on my lower lash line, may not be recommended but I put it there, and I love the grayed mettalic that brings out my blue contacts.I recommend it for any ladies who are on a budget like myself.