October 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

Lip Gloss - The Body Shop - born lippy - strawberry

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2007 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Katie1987

Overall I would by this product again based on the price (only $6.95 AUD) and I like the smell of strawberries on my lips. I hate the packaging in a pot (gets under nails), it isnt very moisturising (in fact I find it abit drying), and its a bit sticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by bambi53

It smells delocious, and it gives a pretty shiny look. But i must say i does nothing for me, really nothing. And its also a bit too sticky. The packaging is not practical either.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2007 12:41:00 AM More reviews by bloou

Delicious! It's moisturizes my lips and leaves a glossy shine. Nice!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 5:13:00 AM More reviews by bubblysteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I simply want to eat it! It smells so good! Not oily/ sticky but really moisturizing. It is like a protective layer on the lips. Since it's red in colour, it gives me some colour for my pale face, especially when I am not wearing make-up. The only thing that I am not so happy with is that I have to apply this with my finger. I will much prefer it it comes in as a stick or tube form. I hate washing my hands after application of this... So, I use this at home only.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Jadekisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eeew, teh smell of this makes me queasy and my lips turn so red, its sticky and everyone has it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 8:28:00 PM More reviews by mh357

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oooo... just received this as an awesome extra in a swap and I LOVE IT!!! It smells sooo good (like fruit rollups as someone said) and it's smooth, not sticky. Only thing is it doesn't taste as good as it smells! I love this though :D Will never be without it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2006 11:25:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

yum. This smells like fruit roll-ups. It's really glossy, and it moisturizes pretty well. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2006 1:38:00 AM More reviews by makeupcrazy31

Reminds me of Strawberry kool-aid. Not the most moisturizing lip balm, but I do like that it's kind of like a gloss. Kind of reminds me of Philosophy's kiss me just not as dark. Would probably get again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 11:15:00 PM More reviews by lani69

I love this!!! Makes me feel like a kid again. No flavor, but the scent kind of enters or mouth or something. Got on sale for 2/7.50, so was pretty cheap, I think. I just love the scent!!! The fact that it is in a pot doesn't bother me. I just rub the extra onto my cuticles.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2006 3:30:00 AM More reviews by gem4me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WHY is this product getting such bad reviews!? OMG..this product is the best lip gloss I've ever used, it's so moisturizing and it gives a little bit of a pink to your lips. Also, I LOVE the scent of this lip gloss:)