The Body Shop born lippy - strawberry

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ricinus communis (Castor Oil), Lanolin, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Aroma, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower Oil), Fragaria vesca (Strawberry Extract), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Methyl 2-Octynoate, Linalool, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, CI 19140, CI 15850.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

pretty colour. smells sweet n nice.
and as a lipbalm it's not moisturizing enough. >_<

on 12/12/2007 12:50:00 AM

Overall I would by this product again based on the price (only $6.95 AUD) and I like the smell of strawberries on my lips. I hate the packaging in a pot (gets under nails), it isnt very moisturising (in fact I find it abit drying), and its a bit sticky.

on 12/6/2007 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It smells delocious, and it gives a pretty shiny look. But i must say i does nothing for me, really nothing. And its also a bit too sticky. The packaging is not practical either.

on 12/6/2007 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Delicious! It's moisturizes my lips and leaves a glossy shine. Nice!

on 10/5/2007 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I simply want to eat it! It smells so good! Not oily/ sticky but really moisturizing. It is like a protective layer on the lips. Since it's red in colour, it gives me some colour for my pale face, especially when I am not wearing make-up. The only thing that I am not so happy with is that I have to apply this with my finger. I will much prefer it it comes in as a stick or tube form. I hate washing my hands after application of this... So, I use this at home only.

on 9/26/2007 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Eeew, teh smell of this makes me queasy and my lips turn so red, its sticky and everyone has it

on 6/14/2007 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Oooo... just received this as an awesome extra in a swap and I LOVE IT!!! It smells sooo good (like fruit rollups as someone said) and it's smooth, not sticky. Only thing is it doesn't taste as good as it smells! I love this though :D Will never be without it!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

yum. This smells like fruit roll-ups. It's really glossy, and it moisturizes pretty well. I love it.

Reminds me of Strawberry kool-aid. Not the most moisturizing lip balm, but I do like that it's kind of like a gloss. Kind of reminds me of Philosophy's kiss me just not as dark. Would probably get again.

on 9/3/2006 11:15:00 PM

I love this!!! Makes me feel like a kid again. No flavor, but the scent kind of enters or mouth or something. Got on sale for 2/7.50, so was pretty cheap, I think. I just love the scent!!! The fact that it is in a pot doesn't bother me. I just rub the extra onto my cuticles.

Recommended for Medium Skin