October 25, 2014 | 1198 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #209 Eye liner

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by tigerkim345

nice :) can a apply a thin line or thick, can make wings easily, i use this for gel liners

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by sarahkkelleher

Love this 209 for applying my fluid liners...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by stephiem

I love this brush. It reminds of a liquid liner brush but a little longer than the one in the MAC liquid liner which is good and it's a little softer too. It has a very fine tip and is absolutely perfect for applying fluid line.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Farangis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so disappointed. Got this brush from the official MAC reseller of my country and it looks like one of these ebay fakes. Deep stamped country name, not on the same line as the MAC logo nor on the opposide (somewhere in the middle around), the handle has a different color, seems to be manifactured completely differently and it stinks from the paint. The dome end is not as flawless as it should be, there is am edge just where it starts to get round.
And yes, they get all MAC stuff directly from MAC, this brush was made in USA - even the China fakes are better *hmpf*
Besides the bristles are not really stiff enough to get a thin line. Over all this brush is atm my biggest MAC brush disappointment (shartly followed by the 116). And it was the last MAC brush I've bought - there are enough alternatives to those brushes by now which are the very good quality but much cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Updated: 12-27-09*****This is an okay brush. I've had it for a little over a year now and I have to say this brush does not make my lined eye thin. My line ends up being much too thick. I think I need to try the 210 now.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by CMonster

I bought this brush in the beginning of the month and have washed it everyday since then. The bristles havn't deformed but I must say that this brush doesn't do much for colour pay-off. I find myself going over the line several times before I can achieve a solid line. If you were using this for more natural looks that don't use a lot of eyeliner or defined lines then this is the brush for you. Its easy to control and very smoothe on the eye. But if you want a more defined line then I wouldn't suggest skipping this brush and going for another

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by kiss4u

I find this brush a lot easier to use than small angle brushes (like the 266). I use both, but find that I can do more precise and fine lines with this brush. Hopefully there will be no frayed ends on this brush though. I use gel & cream e/l and I try to wipe off and clean the brush every time after I use it, but i notice some of the debris stays on it unless I do an extremely thorough clean or use brush cleanser every time which I'm trying to stay away from.

So far so good! Let's hope the brush will keep its shape for a while!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

usually i am not really good at applying eyeliners.. but i can do miracles with this and the gel eyeliners.. use it every day for my signature look. no mistakes excellent controll fantastic quality!! definately will repurchase..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 12:40:00 PM More reviews by dominicangirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this after seeing a makeup guru on youtube applying their blacktrack fluidline with it. Needless to say, the brush is of very good quality, but it's just not for me. First off, I find it really difficult to draw thin lines with this. Maybe I have a heavy hand or something...but to me, the brush tip isn't that precise and tapered. I end up with thick big black lines across my lashline. If you have a precise hand then this would work well for you, but for me...it's too pricey and I can't control it all that well. I find it easier using an angled brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

My HG liquid eyeliner brush!!! I had a MAC artist do my bridal make up and this is what she used to apply my liner. I am definitely not a make up pro and awful at doing up my eyes (I avoid eyeshadow at all costs) but this brush is fantastic. It must be idiot proof because I can line my eyes with this very easily. It is thin but allows for excellent control. A must have.