October 31, 2014 | 1652 users online

Cleansers - Decleor - Cleansing Milk

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2006 4:38:00 PM More reviews by sollieday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used other DeCleor products in the past with great results, but this was terrible. I felt that my face was not really being cleansed, or something.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2006 12:08:00 AM More reviews by leung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of my first cleansing milks (have only started using them recently)! Takes off everything without being greasy. Smells fantastic too, light orangey scent! Too bad the gel cleanser doesn't smell the same. Will repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by blackberry_belle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this a month ago, and it seemed to be going really well. It cleaned my make-up off like no other cleansing milk has as of yet, it wasn't greasy and left my skin feeling soft....or so I thought. However, I developed a terrible reaction to the whole Decleor range in general. With regular use, my lips gradually started to feel awfully burnt and incredibly painful, and subsequently started cracking really badly (when I was using this, no balm gave any relief).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2005 8:36:00 AM More reviews by imkt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very luxurious stuff! I received this as a gift, along with other Decleor products. I have normal skin and I find this works beautifully at removing my eye makeup and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I don't mind the fragrance. I think that I may splurge and buy the full size when I finish this bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2005 11:14:00 PM More reviews by eauDete

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The cleansing milk cleans well and also is very gentle. It makes my face soft and smooth, without being dry or tight, and the cleansing powder is still great. I once used it to remove makeup and it even took off the diorshow mascara, I was impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2005 5:53:00 PM More reviews by nina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This has definitely became my staple since 1 yr ago. I use this cleanser as a makeup remover as well, my skin is loving it. Ever since 1 yr ago, i have been trying to search for the perfect cleanser that wouldn't try out my sensitive, reactive skin so i tried Phytomer, Kiehl's, Eve Lom, Jurlique, Dr. Haushka, Lancome...etc but unfortunately they all dried my skin out until one day i was recommended to give this milk cleanser a try. I used to prefer foamy cleaser like Purpose but my skin would always feel really tight after but ever since i started using milk cleanser, though i wasn't used to it before but this has honestly improved my skin significantly. My skin now is much more supple and calm. I will probably use this cleanser for the rest of my life, i even purchase salon size which usually last me about 3 months. Love this product!