October 23, 2014 | 1912 users online

Scrubs - Origins - Modern Friction

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by pursuitxofxperfectxskin

I got this as a sample, and I really wanted to like it from all the great reviews it gets, but I A.) don't like scrubby exfoliators, and B.) the texture of this one was almost a cream of wheat goopy feeling. Maybe i got a bad batch? but it didn't exfoliate, and felt like it stuck to my face a lot, had to cleanse really well after

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Mheang

A great scrub! I use it once a week and it really works well at getting rid of all impurities. It might be a little pricey but a little goes a long way, and I have not found any other products comparable to it. Maybe a little to harsh for sensitive skin, but definitely perfect for my normal-combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by peefs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I seriously love this scrub... I have oily, acne prone skin and I feel it helps keep my skin clear. Smells good, doesnt irritate my skin but the biggest downfall is the price. 50euro is a hefty prive tag so im afraid theres no way Ill be buying this as good as I think it is =(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by bbybashful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this product is a so-so product. if this product was 10$ i would probably consider repurchasing again, but for the price i wouldn't repurchase again. the grains are sooooooo abrasive & rough i feel like iím scratching/scrubbing my sensitive & acne-prone skin, it also leaves my skin super red in the end. the only pro is probably my skin feels cleaner?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

I'm in love with this product. It makes me skin super soft. I got a small sample of it from Origins, and I was using it once a week in the shower. I smells...very unique. If you could smell rice or the water of washed rice, that's what it smells like. I leave it on for a few seconds and wash it off. leave my skin feeling super soft. It's like a gentle scrub that just cleans out every single pore on your face. I'm def planning to buy the full sized version.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by danammelvin

I love this product because it does everything that it says it will do. And on my more sensitive skin days, I use it on damp instead of dry skin and it still gets off all the dead cells. It also really cleans up my skin, which is important because I am combo/oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ynamiki

Not adding water with this product does seem like it drags the skin along but that can be fixed with using more or just adding a touch of water. The end result is super smooth skin!! I really like this product. It's not grainy like the other scrubs I have used which I felt always seemed to be scratching my poor skin. The smell is less than pleasant but the results make it worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great scrub. Its Gentel yet effective.my skin feels wonderful after I use it. I use this twice a week. I do wish it smelled a little better like other origins products, the smell isn't that bad and not to strong so its bearable. Another great product from origins

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Jstar2009

I've never been a big fan of scrubs/aha's etc, but this product performs extremely well that it is proving to be an exception. It really does help to even out skin tone, and because I'm pale it's important to keep my skin looking fresh and even- every flaw shows up. I only used a sample of this once, but it was very gentle and nonabrasive yet extremely effective. I've just found my HG serum (Cosmetic Skin Solutions C E Ferulic) and HG moisturizer (La Mer) and I'm going to pick another bottle of this up- hopefully the combined results will be something to smile about :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by fluffyby

Totally love it. I was hesitating whether or not to buy this at first as it is ver pricey here in Singapore, SGD81 for a 125ml tube. Only when I have this as a sample with purchase in 30ml tube, then I realize this is the face scrub I have been searching for. Scrub beads are made from rice thus they don't scratch my skin like others do. Best use with dry face, it could be slightly difficult to get used to it. After that add on a little amount of water and the dry sticky paste turns into a very soft foam with heavenly smell. After I rinse off, my face feels baby smooth. I am never disappointed by Origins!

[I grabbed a full size tube during one of the departmental stores sales event at 20% discount. I am totally loving it!]