August 31, 2014 | 1048 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by jaydensmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this eyeliner in Black Ink and Caviar Ink. The black one dried out so quickly, it was unusable after a couple of months. The Caviar, on the other hand, is still going strong. It is a very wet eyeliner and is good for a nice dramatic line. I like it softer, so I put it on my brush and then let it sit for a few seconds to dry down. This way, I get the perfect look with little to no extra effort. If I run out, I will probably buy another one. I would like to try the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by KittyCarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful product, was unsure when a friend offered to let me borrow it to put on my water line. Normally eyeliner on my waterline just goes into my eyeball and washes away in great pain but this stayed put all evening!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I am a convert.

I couldn't justify $23 for an eyeliner, but I was getting sick of the smudging caused by all the other eyeliners that I've tried.

So, I went to Sephora in search of a new eyeliner. I had the Bobbi Brown in mind. The SA also went over and recommended another brand, and he brought me over to an MUA and she put the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner on one eye first.

I didn't even bother to try the other brand. I liked this on the spot and bought it. I have no regrets, either.

This is definitely the best gel eyeliner and I'm not even searching for an alternative. I would like this to be available in a non-shimmery lighter brown color, but I will take the Espresso Ink.

It glides on easily and actually stays put. It does smudge a bit onto my lower waterline, but a cotton swab takes care of that. The only other smudging or migration that I've noticed is if I don't remove it completely at night, then the next morning, it's smudged all over my lower lid. I can deal with that.

I won't bother with anything else, unless I get a sample of it. Even then, I don't think anything else can measure up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by poshgirl0069

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this eyeliner as most of the khols I used basically disappear from my eyes within hours or smudged quite easily. I am happy to report that this eyeliner lasts around 8 hours in my waterline although after around the 4th hour is starts to fade. It does stay perfect when I use it as a tightliner. So far it hasn't dried and while it is expensive it lasts long. I would definitely repurchase this and will be looking for other colours although I'm also curious to try the Maybelline gel eyeliner as it's a lot cheaper and a few people in YouTube say it has a similar stay power to Bobbi Brown's

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by beautycouture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this gel eyeliner. It's nicely pigmented and goes on smoothly. The lasting power is pretty good but I notice it fades slightly (during long wear days). Also, it does not dry out which I like because my stila gel liner did.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by lara90

Have it in brown and black, it doesn´t smudge at all, which I really like.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Cgibbons

hiya girls..i picked this up about a month ago and i wear this every day on the upperlash line, still got looooaddss left and its still the same consistensy as it was when i bought it!
definatley the most longwearing liner ive ever used, blackest black, doesnt drag across the eye.
My only moan about this is that you don't get a applicator with it.
I had to get one from topshop and its ok but im gonna have to invest in a better one because its too thick.
Definatley not good if your a gal-on-the-go as its not very handy for your handbag...but that aside it is brill :) xx

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Zoorkitty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Will not buy this again. My 3rd bottle, hard as a rock! It's ridiculous. Of course I screw the top on tight.

It wears beautifully, no smudge, gorgeous, lasts for days (haha) and then before you know it....rock hard. After so long one would assume they would have worked the formula out! I am investing in the Clinique one..someone recommended it here. Got good reviews. Or maybe even Revlon Colour Stay.

Actually Colour stay will be my next purchase....the brush applicator does irritate my water line a bit. Pencils are quicker. If Revlon smudges then will have to rethink....Maxfactor ? Clinique? We shall see. But BB bye bye

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a good product but same as all other gel liners, easy to dry out. the product itself seems can last forever, but by the time it dries out you only get use half of the product. Even I tried so many ways to solve the drying problem, the product is just not the same any more. I'm just annoyed and no longer interested in spending a lot of time dealingwith this drying issue. I've gone back to liquid liner pen which is so much easier to use, won't smudge and last for quite a long time. The one I'm switching to is Stila stay all day water proof liner. The BB gel liner is expansive, but I suppose you do pay for the extra for a 'paraben free' formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by MonJes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i saw this stuff at my local dept store, but decided not to either buy or even try it. then i started to see this product reviews anywhere including my friends keep talking about how good this product is. then i decided to buy it. i REALLY love this thing. i use it daily. ive compared to some other brands in my area, this one's definitely the best. i love the texture, it glides on smootly, and doesnt look overdone. it doesnt dry off easily like other brands, for example make up forever aqua gel liner. however this product is quite pricey and it doesnt come with the brush. we have to purchase the brush and ofc spend more cash. as i see it, this is the best gel eyeliner ive ever purchased (or tried). love it. definitely will repurchase.