October 25, 2014 | 905 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Ailleurs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

-I don't like this product at all!
-It's leaves a weird metallic cast on my cheeks.
-It doesn't have color , it's just an ugly glittery powder: not subtle at all.
-It makes my pores look bigger.

Overall: I hate this stuff , I won't buy any other MSF.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by svetlana89

Gorgeous in the pan, but applies rather sheer. I can't use it as a blush. This works more as a highlighter. Soft baby pastel pink, with not too much shimmer. It really only works if you're NC20 or lighter. Unfortunately I swapped mine away, and don't intend to acquire it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by panda0410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really lovely product and one of the better MSF out there IMHO. This isnt for heavy colour - lots of reviews have reported poor pigmentation and disappointment in its ability to be used as a blush.

However I really feel that this product was simply not meant to be used as a blush alone. This MSF gives a gorgeously soft look - a subtle pastel dewy sheen with just a *hint* of golden shimmer, its gives a beautifully refined finish with an alluring glow with proper application and makes a refreshing change to the more glittery and far more obvious "in your face" MSFs. It could also be used for highlighting purposes, however, DON'T mistake this as being only a highlighter simply because it isnt as dark as the other MSF. Refined subtlety has a class of its own and this MSF fits that category beautifully - I LOVE it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by evangelz

I don't understand what the hype is about. This adds a nice touch to all my baby pink blushes but there is really nothing so special about it. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 3:56:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Porcelain Pink is my all time HG product. I have 8 of these & use this every single day. I use it either alone or over blush & it makes my skin look incredible. It's a beautiful light pink with a touch of soft gold & is really easy to build up. I'll even dab my lip brush on this and apply it over a nude lip colour for a light pinky glow! LOOOOVEE THIS! I just hate the packaging, because once it's dropped...it's a goner.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by firework_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yet another of my favourite MSFs. Porcelain Pink is very sheer on my ppp skin but it does show up. I tend to use it an all-over cheek colour on days when I'm wearing less make-up. Gives me a lovely pale pink flush with a pretty glow.
Also looks great as a highlight when paired with smokey eyes & a nude lip.
Probably one of the four MSFs I reach for most.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 8:56:00 PM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Where to begin....this isn't made for light skintones and only barely shows up on dark skintones. If you're new to blush and want something barely there, this is for you. CHECK the veining before you get it though b/c some have way too much gold running though it.

I've seen these go for insanely high prices...don't buy it. Instead wait around for the Blond, Brunette, Redhead collection mac is coming out with - I think the Blond one will be what this was supposed to be.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by prinzcess_ayu

Oh god, bought it online, so i have no chance to try this prod in store. i thought this product as good as blush. but what i seen is, it only gave u sheer but i can't see the color pop up on my skin...i think i bought the wrong color...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me tell you, this is one of the better MSF's out there. I *like* (not love) this one and lightscapade. They are not glittery! YAY! It gave my cheeks a beautiful sheen, but not enough to keep around. I have had this twice. Swapped both times. Just don't pay over retail, ok?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by netalian

one thing i didnt like was how sheer it was, you can barely see it but i rather have it sheer than really noticable over my makeup. this is good for highlighting the face, or for adding some color. This is also good for dusting your neck or shoulders. I would say this lasts forever I bought mine a year ago and the pan is still full. I like the color its like a pinky peach with some gold. I would perfer this compared to loose mineralize powder because its less messy. I probably would buy this again but maybe in a darker color:]