MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

4.2

on 6/22/2009 1:35:00 AM

Very pretty in the pan, but not much color when applying to the cheek. I'm NC30, so there is no color on me 555. But I use it for my highlighter, it makes my cheek looks so glow and very shimmery. I think it only suits for NC10-NC20 lady.

on 6/21/2009 8:17:00 PM

-I don't like this product at all!
-It's leaves a weird metallic cast on my cheeks.
-It doesn't have color , it's just an ugly glittery powder: not subtle at all.
-It makes my pores look bigger.

Overall: I hate this stuff , I won't buy any other MSF.

on 4/12/2009 11:35:00 PM

Gorgeous in the pan, but applies rather sheer. I can't use it as a blush. This works more as a highlighter. Soft baby pastel pink, with not too much shimmer. It really only works if you're NC20 or lighter. Unfortunately I swapped mine away, and don't intend to acquire it again.

on 4/9/2009 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This is a really lovely product and one of the better MSF out there IMHO. This isnt for heavy colour - lots of reviews have reported poor pigmentation and disappointment in its ability to be used as a blush.

However I really feel that this product was simply not meant to be used as a blush alone. This MSF gives a gorgeously soft look - a subtle pastel dewy sheen with just a *hint* of golden shimmer, its gives a beautifully refined finish with an alluring glow with proper application and makes a refreshing change to the more glittery and far more obvious "in your face" MSFs. It could also be used for highlighting purposes, however, DON'T mistake this as being only a highlighter simply because it isnt as dark as the other MSF. Refined subtlety has a class of its own and this MSF fits that category beautifully - I LOVE it!!

on 1/8/2009 4:18:00 PM

I don't understand what the hype is about. This adds a nice touch to all my baby pink blushes but there is really nothing so special about it. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 12/21/2008 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Porcelain Pink is my all time HG product. I have 8 of these & use this every single day. I use it either alone or over blush & it makes my skin look incredible. It's a beautiful light pink with a touch of soft gold & is really easy to build up. I'll even dab my lip brush on this and apply it over a nude lip colour for a light pinky glow! LOOOOVEE THIS! I just hate the packaging, because once it's dropped...it's a goner.

on 12/17/2008 11:00:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Yet another of my favourite MSFs. Porcelain Pink is very sheer on my ppp skin but it does show up. I tend to use it an all-over cheek colour on days when I'm wearing less make-up. Gives me a lovely pale pink flush with a pretty glow.
Also looks great as a highlight when paired with smokey eyes & a nude lip.
Probably one of the four MSFs I reach for most.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Where to begin....this isn't made for light skintones and only barely shows up on dark skintones. If you're new to blush and want something barely there, this is for you. CHECK the veining before you get it though b/c some have way too much gold running though it.

I've seen these go for insanely high prices...don't buy it. Instead wait around for the Blond, Brunette, Redhead collection mac is coming out with - I think the Blond one will be what this was supposed to be.

on 7/23/2008 12:28:00 AM

Oh god, bought it online, so i have no chance to try this prod in store. i thought this product as good as blush. but what i seen is, it only gave u sheer but i can't see the color pop up on my skin...i think i bought the wrong color...

on 3/5/2008 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let me tell you, this is one of the better MSF's out there. I *like* (not love) this one and lightscapade. They are not glittery! YAY! It gave my cheeks a beautiful sheen, but not enough to keep around. I have had this twice. Swapped both times. Just don't pay over retail, ok?

Popular Blush Products