July 29, 2014 | 1693 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Onychophora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My hands always used to crack and bleed during the winter--but not since I found this. This is easily the most moisturizing lotion I've found, and not greasy--so I can put it on and just get right back to work without worrying about leaving grease spots on my paperwork. Wonderful stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by ItsAWrap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thank God for this product. My hands are so dry they are cracked and near bleeding. Nothing helps but this hand cream. It feels amazing going on, instant relief. No fragrance to irritate the cuts and it's not greasy like some Eucerin products. I just wish it was in a bigger tube. This has saved my moisture starved hands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lilmama51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is good stuff. Non greasy. My hands looked better after 2 days of use, less red and dry. Only down side was I had to put it on fairly often but I'm always working with my hands and washing so that's true of most hands creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this on Sunday and I fell in love. I practically went through my sample in a few days. My hands were extremely dry (change in weather and lots of hand washing and dish washing) This makes them so soft and it is truly non-greasy. It absorbs almost immediately. Amazing stuff. I think it's a little expensive given the size of the bottle (I paid almost $5 for it) and judging by how fast I went through the sample, I think I am going to be going through a lot of this during the winter. For how fast it absorbs and how soft my hands are, the price is worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by ickdragon

I tried this product over the course of 2 weeks and in the end, I pawned it off to my Mom. I purchased Eucerin's PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme after reading user review and thought *hopefully* that finally, I may have found a lotion that can help my chronically dry hands. , but also because I'm running out of drug store options for hand cream. The tube snaps shut tightly and travels well in purses. The lotion sinks in quickly, but not completely. There was a weird residue left on my hands that I can only equate to a slightly greasy/slightly "cotton ball" feeling. Whatever it was, it was weird. I found myself having to reapply literally after every hand washing, even though the packaging promised it would last through a few rounds. After the lotion being on my skin for a short while, my hands would feel like they needed a new application even though I could still feel the weird residue left behind.

I guess just not the right product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by asiabodasia

I work in food service, so I wash my hands about one thousand times a day and use a lot of bleach water on top of that. They were becoming very dry, especially around the cuticle area which led to a lot of peeling and pain. I picked some of this up just to try it and I'm SO glad I did! I've only been using it for two days but it's already made a world of difference. It's not greasy and my skin just sucks it up. It's not like other lotions where you have to keep reapplying it to keep the soft skin feeling - it lasts and lasts and lasts and seems to actually cure dry skin instead of just treating it for awhile. A+ for this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lgans1

This is the best hand lotion EVER!!! It was the only thing that got rid of this stubborn dry spot on my knuckle. It leaves my hands so super smooth. I wouldn't trade this lotion for anything! And you can get it anywhere - great for feet too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by SouthernAngel

This is my HG hand lotion. I work in the medical field and wash my hands all day long, so I have seriously dry hands, especially in the winter. This lotion is great for repairing my dry skin and giving me smooth hands again. It absorbs quickly and doesn't have a heavy scent. I am still on my first tube as a little goes a long way, but I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kyasha

Absolutely the best hand lotion, especially for the healthcare worker. Fragrance-free is a must around patients. I constantly wash my hands throughout the day and sometimes the skin was red and felt raw. This lotion is therapeutic. Sometimes I have dry skin on my face after a long shift, and I dab lotion on the skin. No problems whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Dali24

I suddenly developed a case of exfoliative keratolysis on my hands last week, which is an abnormally accelerated process of constant peeling, prematuerly revealing tender, thin skin underneath that dries out and hurts. It was very aggravating and embarassing--my partner said I looked like I had leprosy! I got so desperate that I used most of the moisturizers that I had at home and then would top them off with Vaseline. This would work ok, but the Vaseline would make my hands greasy and the effect would wear off in an hour or two. I did some research online and found that moisturizers with a high urea content can be effective for this condition, so I went to the drugstore and searched. This product lists urea as the 3rd ingredient, which was the best I could find. I was scared that since it had AHAs in it, it would burn the parts of my palms that had over-exfoliated. However, this was not the case at all. The fragrance-free creme is a lovely consistency and mostly sinks right in, leaving my hands feeling soft and smooth. It does have dimethicone in it, so it leaves a pleasant silky feeling to the hands which is great because I don't feel the dried ridges of exfoliating skin (which was very annoying before!) I could use the computer or phone right after and it doesn't feel like I'm going to leave grease marks everywhere. It moisturizes beautifully, to the point that I am not embarassed to show my hands anymore. The effect lasts for several hours before I need to reapply. It's too soon to tell if the creme will "cure" my condition; I'm not even sure if that is possible and I think you just have to wait it out. But it has helped a lot.