April 18, 2014 | 2031 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder in Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2007 12:34:00 PM More reviews by goose5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best bronzer I've ever owned. I love, love, love the fact that it has no shimmer so IMO this is by far the most natural looking bronzer out there. It makes my skin look healthy and warm whenever I wear it; never orange or weird colored. Add a little blush to the apples of your cheeks and you get that "I just ran 5 miles" kind of flush on top of the sun-kissed glow that you get from the bronzer. Simply gorgeous, ladies...

I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it..is realy good powder maybe one OFF THE BEST . I recomended abcolutly honest this product

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2006 5:23:00 PM More reviews by KrisSC2000

I have tried so many bronzers and this is my favorite of all despite the hefty price tag. After trying five different brands (BeneFit, Lancome, Chanel, MAC),I had almost given up. This doesn't make me look orange and it doesn't have a sparkle or shimmer that looks so fake on me. The only drawback is the packaging. Although it is very pretty, it is not very durable as I have already accidently dropped and broken two compacts on my tile floor.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2006 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Myaspace

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NC25 and I probably used Medium. I tossed it so I am not sure.
I still think that the BB Bronzer is far better than whatever I have tried..Trish, MAC, Estee Lauder,Elizabeth Arden,Bloom Aloha...

Unless I find better bronzer (I am thinking one from NARS or Guelain.) I plan to buy it again soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2006 1:55:00 PM More reviews by flirtygirly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definately the only truly MATTE bronzer out there, and it doesn't look orange at all. It's fairly expensive but contains a generous amount of product. Unfortunately, it clogs my pores and at times the matte finish can make skin look drab.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2006 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Nell8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this bronzer - I am over 40 and didn't want anything with glitter.

I use this every day and it's totally natural on my NC20/25 skin - worth the money really as its top quality.

Update: I am still using this bronzer and only just beginning to run out. I stopped using it in Sept cos it was the end of summer but then decided my face needed abit of glow one day a few weeks ago and my daughter asked me what I had used on my face as I looked so healthy. It really is a super product - so natural. Worth every penny!!

Also just wanted to say that 'Light' is the one I go for during the winter months!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 7:30:00 AM More reviews by girliex601x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was hoping this would be my hg matte bronzer, but unfortunately... it didn't even come close. the texture of the powder is very dry and the shade just looks way off on me. it made my skin look sunburnt and red, rather a sunkissed goddess. i should've known better... it looks terracotta colored in the pan. went back to nordstroms and will not be repurchased.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2006 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was lucky enough to receive this as an extra in a swap..I would have NEVER purchased this myself as I don't really use Bobbi Brown(aside from the e/s)In the pan,it looks light peachy tan orange with slight reddish undertones (guess you could call that terracotta:)Reminds me of a slightly lighter and much cheaper version of Stephane Marais#2 bronzer which scared me when I first saw it.I busted out my skunk brush and this gives a sheer totally believeable,spent the day outside tan look.The powder itself is matte but I swear it left a glow on me and I don't have oily skin...Will definitely be purchasing this on my own.. reference:I'm JI Warm Silk,MAD minerals Medium Golden,LM Warm Ivory,La Praire Creme Peach,KA SSE 05,NC20/25(somewhere in the middle)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Shosita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this so heaps..!! Im tanned (yellow undertone) and never thought of wearing bronzer even though I got a few of them (Stlia Sun / Body Shop / Clinique) since I already got the real nice golden tanned. But one day I was browsing around the BB counter in Singapore and the MA said You should wear bronzer as youre tanned. It gives you glow like J Lo..!! OhIm not a big fan of J Lo but have to admit that she looks darn good and then I started to try on the bronzer. Its so different from what I already had at home. It looks more natural really. MA picked the Medium shade for me as Dark will be too red and obvious on me. Light would be to light and too yellow-orangey, doesnt show up on my skin. Medium is the best. It gives me a glowing tan with a bit of flush like you just got a nice mild burnt form the beach plus a healthy look. Wear alone or under blush is lovely. Since I got this one I wear it almost every day. Sometime I was in hurry I just used it alone without any other makeup and Id be ready to go.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by chloebelle11

I LOVE this bronzer. I have been using it for about 7 years now and will never switch. No shimmer and a natural look that perks up my skin. It is a must-have in my makeup case in my purse as well.