November 24, 2014 | 964 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder in Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 2:34:00 AM More reviews by justapeekn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE bronzer.!! Ive tried lots of kinds..from high end to low end. This is my favorite I think. (though there may be a close secondI have yet to try) I love that its non shimmery. I can add a touch of shimmer on the top of my cheek bone/optic bone if I so choose to do so.
This is not orange in the least...BUT doesn't look dirty or muddy like can happen with non orange hue bronzers. (so , i have found anyways)
I'm N25 in mac..if that helps anyone.

ps ..you dont need to use a lot for it to look good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2007 4:35:00 PM More reviews by AbbyDodson

HG! My first one of these lasted 2 years! This looks so so natural-not "shimmery" or anything like that. (If you want shimmer add a shimmerbrick). I wear this everyday and is a major staple! LOVE THIS STUFF!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2007 10:27:00 PM More reviews by RinoaHeartilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm of mixed heritage and NO bronzer looked natural on me until this one. It really looks like the sun kissed me and nothing like powder or sparkle crap, it looks like my skin. When a guy who knew me since childhood asked "where did you get the tan?" I truly knew this bronzer was TEH WIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by dmd1

An enthusiastic two thumbs up for this bronzer! I have recently been on a quest to find the perfect bronzer. I have tried (and returned) many, both high-end and drugstore, and I can honestly say the Bobbi Brown's is the best matte bronzer on the market! (I don't like shimmery bronzers). It gives a really natural, believable sun-kissed looked. It never looks "orangey" or fake. I find I can wear it alone, or with a separate blush on the apples of my cheeks for a "pop" of color. I rarely get this excited about a beauty product - I guess I'm a little jaded. Although it's expensive, I can see this lasting a very, very long time, since you only need a light hand to get great results.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by RainWhenIDie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best bronzers out there! I have been using this for years and it is great...looks so natural.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2007 1:44:00 AM More reviews by TerriRB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutly love this bronzer! This was the first bronzer I ever tried and it is great. I have yellow/olive (asian)and toned normal/dry skin. It is more expensive at first but it lasts FOREVER so I think that the price is worth it. I used it every day for like 2 years until I finally ran into the bottom of the pan. I have clear skin and just use this and some eye makeup for my daily routine and this bronzer gives such a natural healthy glow, I feel pasty without it. At first glance in the pan the colour looked very light to me. But when applied the colour is not too orange or too brown but that right amount of colour to give a sunkissed look. It can be layered as much as you want w/o looking dirty or muddy. The second most important quality besides color is how long the product lasts to make it worth the price. Well this bronzer lasts all day on your face w/o requiring touchups throughout the day. This bronzer is the BEST cant wait to repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2007 12:34:00 PM More reviews by goose5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the best bronzer I've ever owned. I love, love, love the fact that it has no shimmer so IMO this is by far the most natural looking bronzer out there. It makes my skin look healthy and warm whenever I wear it; never orange or weird colored. Add a little blush to the apples of your cheeks and you get that "I just ran 5 miles" kind of flush on top of the sun-kissed glow that you get from the bronzer. Simply gorgeous, ladies...

I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it..is realy good powder maybe one OFF THE BEST . I recomended abcolutly honest this product

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2006 5:23:00 PM More reviews by KrisSC2000

I have tried so many bronzers and this is my favorite of all despite the hefty price tag. After trying five different brands (BeneFit, Lancome, Chanel, MAC),I had almost given up. This doesn't make me look orange and it doesn't have a sparkle or shimmer that looks so fake on me. The only drawback is the packaging. Although it is very pretty, it is not very durable as I have already accidently dropped and broken two compacts on my tile floor.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2006 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Myaspace

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NC25 and I probably used Medium. I tossed it so I am not sure.
I still think that the BB Bronzer is far better than whatever I have tried..Trish, MAC, Estee Lauder,Elizabeth Arden,Bloom Aloha...

Unless I find better bronzer (I am thinking one from NARS or Guelain.) I plan to buy it again soon.