Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite powder ever. I am so picky about face makeup - if something isn't 100% perfect or doesn't wear EXACTLY the way I want it to, I'm done with it. This powder goes on smoothly and evenly, and stays that way. My daily routine is a pore minimizing primer, then CC cream, then this powder to control shine. It's perfect for that and I only need to reapply once at lunch time to get me through the day.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm unsure...

I purchased this product originally about 3 years ago and hated it, it was cakey, chalky and made my skin get oily quicker than with no product on my face.

Fast forward to 2015 and I thought I'd try it again, I noticed this time the product has the Rimmel Crown logo pressed into the powder itself so thought it might have changed formular?

I must say I think it has as this time round it wasn't cakey or chalky, great! and the oilyness didn't seem to come through as quick however it's just still not as good or as cheap as the Boots Natural Collection Loose Power for me personally.

This powder totally beat my pricey BareMinerals translucent pressed powder.
I don't like to wear too much makeup or look too matte but I have a very oily T-zone and need a bit of something to stop me from looking like an oily mess within an hour.

This powder has been powder. It doesn't give me any extra coverage but sets my makeup and keeps me matte for a good 3-4 hours before I need to blot or touch up.

The packaging isn't the best but I also didn't pay a fortune for it so it is something I am willing to accept! I rarely carry it out with me though since I generally like to blot rather than powder.

Would recommend to those who are after a good translucent powder that is affordable and doesn't add coverage.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Ive been happy with mufe hd powder for a while, but after sinus issues i realized my mufe kicks up a bit of a powder cloud and i needed something pressed. Searching my memory i remembered good old Rimmel Stay Matte and headed to cvs. It was on the bottom shelf priced around $7, comes in maybe 4 colors. I got the light beuge. Packaging is very poor, my lid hardly stats put so i would need to put it in a baggie if i wanted to take it with me. Over foundation i swirl my brush in it, ans apply lightly to my t zone. Looks matte, lasts great! No issues.If its too matte, i find a spritz of setting spray tskes an overly powdery matte look down. Shame about the packaging, but the price was nice and performance great! I am looking for other options in nicer cases, but apprecuated this.

Packaging sucks but the product is amazing! It's my favourite powder and a must have. Blends so well, not cakey. Can build coverage if needed. Love.

i really like Rimmle, but this powder is so raved but for no good reason but its price.
packing is bad, the plastic cap cracks so easily if you drop it.
and the powder itself just sits on the skin looking cakey and def didnt not keep me matte

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this in, I think, Creamy Natural.

Since this comes in a cheapo plastic package that does not travel, I had my daughter help me to re-press it into a vintage compact I had. Now I can take it with me to soak up the oil field that is my face.

Works great and you can't beat the price!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a terrible powder lol it looks cakey no matter how little i apply or with what tool. It's not even that good for oil control.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Help. I'm a nc42 and needing to know what shade I am with this particular product. Please and thanks in advance

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this powder. I also use the Rimmel primer. Oftentimes I will skip foundation and just use primer and powder.

I have issues with dark circles and redness, and this helps alot. My one complaint, and why I took off a lippie, is the packaging.

It comes with no applicator so I have buy one. The lid flies right off, so I secure it with two heavy rubber bands. But for the price and quality I don't complain. One stays at home, one goes in my purse.

Holy grail powder for sure 😊

It