July 31, 2014 | 2109 users online

Crème - Dr. Hauschka - Translucent Make-up

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered lot of Dr hauschka products from BCE europe and thye sent me a sample of this foundation. Color 01 is beautifull but if it would have had more coverage I would not have been able to use it because then it would have been too dark. This is absolutely for dry skinned people. My skin is dry and when I used this, I also used loose powder on top of it. All my other makeup disappeared in a record time because this is so greasy. It is more like tinted moisturizer and I recommend this if you have extremely dry skin and if you dont use much other makeup. It is really more like tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 8:57:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is good if you like a natural look and have fairly good skin to begin with. It is more of a tinted moisturiser than a foundation. The lightest colour works well with my NW15 skintone,which I was suprised about because I it looked very dark in the tube. When blended it created a sheer wash of colour and the colour looks natural,because theres no orange pigment.
Lovely herbal scent and resonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2006 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Lilly194

not a big fan of dr hauscha products at all but this stuff is great my skin is quite congested and has some deep scar tissue this basically evens it out and makes it look even and it doesn't break me out i like it cause of all the natural ingredients so it doesn't feel like im putting a whole load of crap on my face i wear it over my ulraceuticles spf30..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2006 12:11:00 PM More reviews by MellyHelly

I like it and will probably buy it again and again, because as far as I know it's the only completely natural foundation I can reach for.
It has a natural effect, too natural if you like medium-full coverage or that silky silicones effect, but on my skin it's good for everyday coverage.
You need a loose powder after it because it tends to be shiny, like old '70s brownish foundation before the silicon-revolution! Then ladies all seemed like brown rollbread with butter and they were sticky because powder was out!
If your skin is combo you might look like that without loose powder!
I bought the colour Entrada 01, the fairest one, and it's ok for my NC20 skintone, just a little darker and more beige.
Plus, it's really really gentle on sensitive skin!
It doesn't tear and sting my skin as so many foundadion do.
When I take it off at night with Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Milk I feel that both are doing good to my poor stressed skin!

I'll stick to more performing foundation like Bourgeois and MAx Factor on special evening occasion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2006 10:54:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this make up, and have bought it several times. It gives slightly more coverage than a tinted moisturiser, and looks completely natural. Will continue to repurchase. UPDATE: Since discovering Vichy tinted moisturiser, I no longer use this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2006 11:58:00 PM More reviews by xdopaminex

Sadly this tends to get a little too greasy on me as the day goes by, and I've broken out after using it. It's better than any other foundation I've ever tried though, so if I really need to use one, this is the one it'll be (I don't usually wear foundation). The color was a bit too reddish on my pink skin. But I love the smell, as I do for all Dr. Hauschka products!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2006 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Cainite_Rose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall I feel this is a really good foundation but unfortunately for me it becomes greasy fairly quickly and the lightest colour is a bit too orangy in colour. The shine I can handle, it's not a big problem, i seem to get it with every thing i try, but my skin is so fair that it really does show when a foundations colour isn't right.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2005 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Jany

This is the best foundation, i've tried so many. the look is very natural, stays matte all day and it's so easy to put on. It comes up really well in photos too, some foundations make you look so white or pink but this one looks really natural and it covers redness really well. well worth it. unlike other foundations this feels comfortable all day (must be the natural ingredients). doesn't break me out at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2005 5:26:00 AM More reviews by zenni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have used this pretty much consistently over the last few years. Of course I alternate among a few others because of summer tans and winter pasties. This makeup however is very durable, in the sense of long lasting during humidity and heat.
Tends to shine but I've found that when I don't moisturize underneath, there will be very little or no shining effect. Perhaps it's because of its high moisture properties. Also, when I do use the day cream prior, I use VERY little and I wait until it's totally absorbed, if you overdo the cream it's no good. I think a lot of people over apply lotions and creams. The trick is not to leave residue sitting on top.
Overall I seem to drift back to this more often than any other make-up. I also like the notion of organic chemical-free stuff on my face all day long.
The only problem I can find is the limited color choices. I always buy Intrada 1, the lightest, but in winter it's much darker than my skin. So I'm forced to use other makeup during those months.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by sheepo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Ooo my first review :D, well to start with. a big hello to everyone! I chose to review this foundation first because I've just recieved it from a friend of mine. Otherwise, being a self confessed foundation junkie, I wouldn't know where to start! (I have too many). I love the smell of this foundation, it's herbal and warm and makes me look forwards to using it, which is a wonderful bonus. Tis packaged in a squeeze tube, medium size and easy enough to use. I used to have a horrific time with acne and finally several months ago, went through some sessions of laser treatment. It has helped alot, along with taking antibiotics and using a topical treatment every night, and now, thank heaven, my skins an awful lot clearer, though I still suffer the odd breakout now and again. (now unfortunately :( ). However great this may be, Using the topical gel has really dired out my skin so mosturising is a big must. Alot of my foundations, even after exfoliating and mosturising my skin, tend to find my dry areas and cake up, not a good look! Along with that I still also break out very easily. I applied this foundation mixed with a tiny dab of mosturiser with my fingers, I used the palest shade in the range which I still found a little dark for my very light skin, so I blended a small amount of my barbara daily porcelain shade in with it. The result? A very smooth natural look, not a lot of coverage if thats what you want but a dab of concealer on any problem areas and I was sorted. I'm currently wearing it and it's been a few hours on, showing no signs of Caking or greasiness. When this breakout clears up I think it would look pretty flawless on clearer skin! *crosses fingers* However, I've only been sitting around the house in it to try it out, I have yet to see how it stands when out and about in the irish weather. I shall hope for the best:) But all in all I'm a very happy lass. Sorry about the long review, just though I should give some info on my skin. Oxo.