October 1, 2014 | 1154 users online

Crème - Dr. Hauschka - Translucent Make-up

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2007 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Tippchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been wanting to make the switch to more natural products and thought I would try out the Dr. Hauscka line. The powder was brill so I thought I would get the foundation and concealer. The foundation is a disappointment. It is very reddy/pink (I have it in shade number 3) and unnatural looking. There were only three colours to chose from but because it was sheer I thought I could get away with this one. I was wrong. The smell is lovely as is the texture but it just doesn't deliver any sort of results for me. Back to Mac for now!

EDIT: I would buy this again but only because I toyed around with it and found mixing it with another foundation for heavier coverage or a sunscreen for lighter. It is a product I only use on the weekend though because it would never have the coverage I need for work.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Chocomog

I really wanted to like this makeup, the idea that it was free from all synthetic nasties made it very appealing. I have found in the few days that I have been using it that it is indeed more like a tinted moisturiser as others have said, the coverage is also pretty sheer. I have combination skin and this makes my skin look horribly shiny - I might use it when I go on holiday but other than that I wouldn't wear it every day. It could be coindicence but my skin has also started to break out :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered lot of Dr hauschka products from BCE europe and thye sent me a sample of this foundation. Color 01 is beautifull but if it would have had more coverage I would not have been able to use it because then it would have been too dark. This is absolutely for dry skinned people. My skin is dry and when I used this, I also used loose powder on top of it. All my other makeup disappeared in a record time because this is so greasy. It is more like tinted moisturizer and I recommend this if you have extremely dry skin and if you dont use much other makeup. It is really more like tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 8:57:00 AM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is good if you like a natural look and have fairly good skin to begin with. It is more of a tinted moisturiser than a foundation. The lightest colour works well with my NW15 skintone,which I was suprised about because I it looked very dark in the tube. When blended it created a sheer wash of colour and the colour looks natural,because theres no orange pigment.
Lovely herbal scent and resonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2006 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Lilly194

not a big fan of dr hauscha products at all but this stuff is great my skin is quite congested and has some deep scar tissue this basically evens it out and makes it look even and it doesn't break me out i like it cause of all the natural ingredients so it doesn't feel like im putting a whole load of crap on my face i wear it over my ulraceuticles spf30..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2006 12:11:00 PM More reviews by MellyHelly

I like it and will probably buy it again and again, because as far as I know it's the only completely natural foundation I can reach for.
It has a natural effect, too natural if you like medium-full coverage or that silky silicones effect, but on my skin it's good for everyday coverage.
You need a loose powder after it because it tends to be shiny, like old '70s brownish foundation before the silicon-revolution! Then ladies all seemed like brown rollbread with butter and they were sticky because powder was out!
If your skin is combo you might look like that without loose powder!
I bought the colour Entrada 01, the fairest one, and it's ok for my NC20 skintone, just a little darker and more beige.
Plus, it's really really gentle on sensitive skin!
It doesn't tear and sting my skin as so many foundadion do.
When I take it off at night with Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Milk I feel that both are doing good to my poor stressed skin!

I'll stick to more performing foundation like Bourgeois and MAx Factor on special evening occasion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2006 10:54:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this make up, and have bought it several times. It gives slightly more coverage than a tinted moisturiser, and looks completely natural. Will continue to repurchase. UPDATE: Since discovering Vichy tinted moisturiser, I no longer use this.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2006 11:58:00 PM More reviews by xdopaminex

Sadly this tends to get a little too greasy on me as the day goes by, and I've broken out after using it. It's better than any other foundation I've ever tried though, so if I really need to use one, this is the one it'll be (I don't usually wear foundation). The color was a bit too reddish on my pink skin. But I love the smell, as I do for all Dr. Hauschka products!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2006 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Cainite_Rose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Overall I feel this is a really good foundation but unfortunately for me it becomes greasy fairly quickly and the lightest colour is a bit too orangy in colour. The shine I can handle, it's not a big problem, i seem to get it with every thing i try, but my skin is so fair that it really does show when a foundations colour isn't right.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2005 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Jany

This is the best foundation, i've tried so many. the look is very natural, stays matte all day and it's so easy to put on. It comes up really well in photos too, some foundations make you look so white or pink but this one looks really natural and it covers redness really well. well worth it. unlike other foundations this feels comfortable all day (must be the natural ingredients). doesn't break me out at all.