Dr. Hauschka Translucent Make-up

3.9

Ingredients: Aqua, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria, Daucus Carota, M Gratissima, Buxus Chinensis, Glycerin, Althaea Officinalis, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana, Prunus Armeniaca, Butyrospermum Parkii, Rosa Gallica, Cera Flava, Parfum, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*, Citral*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Bentonite, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77007. * from natural essential oils

I, too, turned to this product to experiment with more natural foundations. In the past, I have used, and been mostly unimpressed with Nars Balanced foundation, LM oil-free foundation, and Chanel Teint-Fluide Universal. I'm not sure what would constitute an HG foundation for me, I just know that I want something that evens out my skin tone, does not settle into my large pores, does not rub off within hours of application, and does not break me out every fourth day of use. After three weeks of using this product after moisturizer and ss, I can say that while I can't call it an HG, I like it better than most foundations I've used. For reference, I've olive-toned sensitive, oily skin. First, the pros: it evens out my tone, doesn't settle in my pores, does not rub offer (if set w/powder), and does not break me out in the least. Now, the cons: as noted below, it may be a challenge to match to skin color as there are only three color choices. That said, the makeup means what it says when it calls itself "translucent," so those three color choices probably cover a lot more skin tones than one would first suspect. As also noted below, the product has very little slip; once it hits the skin, it soaks in immediately. I apply it to my moist face in order to aid application. Finally, unless the makeup is applied after your moisturizer and ss have totally soaked in, and unless the makeup is set with loose powder it can promote oiliness. Overall, I like this product a lot for wintertime use, but I'm not sure my oily skin will be able to handle it come the humid summer.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Well i havnt actually bought this, but their make up artist did put this foundation on, and may i say it is one of the best i have ever used :) it gave me good coverage, feels smooth for the whole day too! hauschka is my favorate skin care brand, and now that i have discovered their make up, its definitley on my wish list! if you're interested in buying, go for it, it won't break out your skin either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Not a great match colour wise (they only have 3 colours) but you can make it work(ish) with enough blending. Beautiful scent, but it is quite heavy in moisturising ingredients so if you are prone to shiny moments then you will need a powder aswell to counterattack this effect. coverage is medium. Because of the purity of this product, I would love to make it work for me but its not that great because it makes me too shiney. I would buy it again though because its kind on your face, you can tell when you take it off at night you skin looks healthy and no breakouts either.

I bought this over a month ago. it has the most beautiful scent. On its own it doesnt have much coverage and was not a great match for my skintone. However I mix this with my E.A flawless foundation that I bought ,and thought it was a little to dark and... I now have the perfect foundation

I have been wanting to make the switch to more natural products and thought I would try out the Dr. Hauscka line. The powder was brill so I thought I would get the foundation and concealer. The foundation is a disappointment. It is very reddy/pink (I have it in shade number 3) and unnatural looking. There were only three colours to chose from but because it was sheer I thought I could get away with this one. I was wrong. The smell is lovely as is the texture but it just doesn't deliver any sort of results for me. Back to Mac for now!

EDIT: I would buy this again but only because I toyed around with it and found mixing it with another foundation for heavier coverage or a sunscreen for lighter. It is a product I only use on the weekend though because it would never have the coverage I need for work.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this makeup, the idea that it was free from all synthetic nasties made it very appealing. I have found in the few days that I have been using it that it is indeed more like a tinted moisturiser as others have said, the coverage is also pretty sheer. I have combination skin and this makes my skin look horribly shiny - I might use it when I go on holiday but other than that I wouldn't wear it every day. It could be coindicence but my skin has also started to break out :(

I ordered lot of Dr hauschka products from BCE europe and thye sent me a sample of this foundation. Color 01 is beautifull but if it would have had more coverage I would not have been able to use it because then it would have been too dark. This is absolutely for dry skinned people. My skin is dry and when I used this, I also used loose powder on top of it. All my other makeup disappeared in a record time because this is so greasy. It is more like tinted moisturizer and I recommend this if you have extremely dry skin and if you dont use much other makeup. It is really more like tinted moisturizer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is good if you like a natural look and have fairly good skin to begin with. It is more of a tinted moisturiser than a foundation. The lightest colour works well with my NW15 skintone,which I was suprised about because I it looked very dark in the tube. When blended it created a sheer wash of colour and the colour looks natural,because theres no orange pigment.
Lovely herbal scent and resonable price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

not a big fan of dr hauscha products at all but this stuff is great my skin is quite congested and has some deep scar tissue this basically evens it out and makes it look even and it doesn't break me out i like it cause of all the natural ingredients so it doesn't feel like im putting a whole load of crap on my face i wear it over my ulraceuticles spf30..

I like it and will probably buy it again and again, because as far as I know it's the only completely natural foundation I can reach for.
It has a natural effect, too natural if you like medium-full coverage or that silky silicones effect, but on my skin it's good for everyday coverage.
You need a loose powder after it because it tends to be shiny, like old '70s brownish foundation before the silicon-revolution! Then ladies all seemed like brown rollbread with butter and they were sticky because powder was out!
If your skin is combo you might look like that without loose powder!
I bought the colour Entrada 01, the fairest one, and it's ok for my NC20 skintone, just a little darker and more beige.
Plus, it's really really gentle on sensitive skin!
It doesn't tear and sting my skin as so many foundadion do.
When I take it off at night with Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Milk I feel that both are doing good to my poor stressed skin!

I'll stick to more performing foundation like Bourgeois and MAx Factor on special evening occasion.