Revlon Brow Fantasy

Pencil Contains: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Gel Contains: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 8/23/2011 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It has its ups it has its downs. I like it it looks good for the price though its not a lot of product. I do like that they are together.

on 8/9/2011 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

It's a good brow filler...I prefer a classic pencil to the tinted wax used for the Colorstay Brow Enhancer and the pencil is easy and effective. I wish the gel was clear instead of tinted...it would serve its purpose of setting the brows better. Leave the filling in to the pencil. I also am a little annoyed with all these two-sided products (for Revlon's examples: Colorstay Overtime liquid lipstick, Lash Fantasy mascara,) not because I don't love a 2-in-1 deal but because you don't get enough product. It's like 2 samples instead of 1 full size, and when you run out of one side, you need to buy a whole new combo just for half the product. But all in all this is a decent brow filler for a decent price.

on 6/15/2011 2:09:00 PM

This brow pencil and gel is "meh". The gel is kinda gross and makes your brows appear crusty unless you just use a tiny bit. The pencil is easy to overuse too and can appear fake looking. It's not horrible, but there are way better eyebrow products.

Oh also, the cap to the pencil ALWAYS falls off.

on 6/15/2011 3:30:00 AM

Bought it bcoz it comes with the gel to set the eyebrow but it doesn't work as good as I thought. The pencil is fine by its price but a bit too short.
Packaging is easily broken with the cap keep falling off inside my cosmetic bag which the pencil left marks everywhere.

on 5/29/2011 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm just ok with this. Don't love it. The pencil gets really hard to sharpen when you get toward the last 2/3 of it. The end of the pencil is attached and makes it really hard to get a pencil sharpener that far down. Also, when you hit that point, for some reason the gel stops working as well. It doesn't hold as well. Like I said, this product is just ok and will use it for now until I find one I love.

on 5/20/2011 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only drug store brow pencil I have found so far that matches my hair colour well. Every other dark brown brow pencil is reddish, and does not suit my hair's undertones. It goes on smooth and looks natural.
I wish the gel was clear, but it still works well if you don't put too much on (minimal is best here).
The packaging is a bit flimsy, and the pencil itself is quite short. But it's still the only one I'll use because the colour is so perfect for me :)

Not that long lasting and the thick point makes it hard to make the brows look natural. Decent though.

on 4/3/2011 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The pencil is soft, and it is next to impossible to apply this to achieve a natural look (brows look drawn on). The gel flakes, and the product became dry after a few uses. This product is pretty much useless and ended up in the trash.

on 4/3/2011 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hate it!!! The pencil end is okay but the gel end is horrible. When you first put it on, it looks quite nice. After couple hours, it make my brows very ashy. I can literally see some dust stick on my brows b/c of this gel. WON'T even touch it again!! And after about one month, the lid on the pencil end cracked.

on 4/3/2011 9:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Everyone has a body part they hate. My least favorite body part is my eyebrows. Yes, I said it, eyebrows. From the time I was very young, I've always had thick, masculine eyebrows. In fact, as a result of the 90s Spice Girls trend perhaps, the two became one. My poor monobrow wished that one day it could exist as separate but equal parts on my face.
Nowadays, of course I pluck, but nobody's perfect, right? That's where Brow Fantasy comes in. The pencil is a good shade for me (I use the dark blonde) as it's not too light, not too dark, and blends in with my natural brow pretty well to give the illusion that the brows are neat and tidy. The gel helps keep those suckers in place, and also kind of evens out my weird, multi-toned brows. (which are very light in some places.) It breaks my heart to say this, but my Brow Fantasy is not perfect. The pencil seems to wear down a bit too quickly, and occasionally the gel flakes, giving me weird brow dandruff. I find it helps to dab the eyebrows a bit with a tissue or cotton swab after application or use lighter strokes with the gel.
All in all, I must say that Brow Fantasy has time and time again given me the pretty eyebrows of my childhood dreams!

Popular Brows Products