September 30, 2014 | 1090 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by lolawants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brow pencil and gel is "meh". The gel is kinda gross and makes your brows appear crusty unless you just use a tiny bit. The pencil is easy to overuse too and can appear fake looking. It's not horrible, but there are way better eyebrow products.

Oh also, the cap to the pencil ALWAYS falls off.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by MaiSilver

Bought it bcoz it comes with the gel to set the eyebrow but it doesn't work as good as I thought. The pencil is fine by its price but a bit too short.
Packaging is easily broken with the cap keep falling off inside my cosmetic bag which the pencil left marks everywhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm just ok with this. Don't love it. The pencil gets really hard to sharpen when you get toward the last 2/3 of it. The end of the pencil is attached and makes it really hard to get a pencil sharpener that far down. Also, when you hit that point, for some reason the gel stops working as well. It doesn't hold as well. Like I said, this product is just ok and will use it for now until I find one I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by rebsays

This is the only drug store brow pencil I have found so far that matches my hair colour well. Every other dark brown brow pencil is reddish, and does not suit my hair's undertones. It goes on smooth and looks natural.
I wish the gel was clear, but it still works well if you don't put too much on (minimal is best here).
The packaging is a bit flimsy, and the pencil itself is quite short. But it's still the only one I'll use because the colour is so perfect for me :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not that long lasting and the thick point makes it hard to make the brows look natural. Decent though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The pencil is soft, and it is next to impossible to apply this to achieve a natural look (brows look drawn on). The gel flakes, and the product became dry after a few uses. This product is pretty much useless and ended up in the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by lillix1897

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate it!!! The pencil end is okay but the gel end is horrible. When you first put it on, it looks quite nice. After couple hours, it make my brows very ashy. I can literally see some dust stick on my brows b/c of this gel. WON'T even touch it again!! And after about one month, the lid on the pencil end cracked.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by sandwiches

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Everyone has a body part they hate. My least favorite body part is my eyebrows. Yes, I said it, eyebrows. From the time I was very young, I've always had thick, masculine eyebrows. In fact, as a result of the 90s Spice Girls trend perhaps, the two became one. My poor monobrow wished that one day it could exist as separate but equal parts on my face.
Nowadays, of course I pluck, but nobody's perfect, right? That's where Brow Fantasy comes in. The pencil is a good shade for me (I use the dark blonde) as it's not too light, not too dark, and blends in with my natural brow pretty well to give the illusion that the brows are neat and tidy. The gel helps keep those suckers in place, and also kind of evens out my weird, multi-toned brows. (which are very light in some places.) It breaks my heart to say this, but my Brow Fantasy is not perfect. The pencil seems to wear down a bit too quickly, and occasionally the gel flakes, giving me weird brow dandruff. I find it helps to dab the eyebrows a bit with a tissue or cotton swab after application or use lighter strokes with the gel.
All in all, I must say that Brow Fantasy has time and time again given me the pretty eyebrows of my childhood dreams!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

i have it in blond shade. i have to draw the pencil several times to see the color. The tip of the pencil kinda dried out already and the gel in the tube doesn't seem to get picked up from the bristles. It's useless and it's expensive and only has a little bit of product in it. not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I bought this a few years back. I bought this in black. I do not think the pencil is suitable for the brows. The pencil is too pigmented and soft, most pencils for the eye brows are usually slightly stiff so that the person can have better control over the lines they draw. But this pencil is fantastic as a eye liner , because the color is such a rich intense black and is so easy to apply. The mascara is easy to use on the brows, if you just want to intensify the color. It is a more watered down mascara. A few quick swipes will give one a natural looking brow.