April 19, 2014 | 1117 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by rebsays

This is the only drug store brow pencil I have found so far that matches my hair colour well. Every other dark brown brow pencil is reddish, and does not suit my hair's undertones. It goes on smooth and looks natural.
I wish the gel was clear, but it still works well if you don't put too much on (minimal is best here).
The packaging is a bit flimsy, and the pencil itself is quite short. But it's still the only one I'll use because the colour is so perfect for me :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not that long lasting and the thick point makes it hard to make the brows look natural. Decent though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The pencil is soft, and it is next to impossible to apply this to achieve a natural look (brows look drawn on). The gel flakes, and the product became dry after a few uses. This product is pretty much useless and ended up in the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by lillix1897

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hate it!!! The pencil end is okay but the gel end is horrible. When you first put it on, it looks quite nice. After couple hours, it make my brows very ashy. I can literally see some dust stick on my brows b/c of this gel. WON'T even touch it again!! And after about one month, the lid on the pencil end cracked.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by sandwiches

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Everyone has a body part they hate. My least favorite body part is my eyebrows. Yes, I said it, eyebrows. From the time I was very young, I've always had thick, masculine eyebrows. In fact, as a result of the 90s Spice Girls trend perhaps, the two became one. My poor monobrow wished that one day it could exist as separate but equal parts on my face.
Nowadays, of course I pluck, but nobody's perfect, right? That's where Brow Fantasy comes in. The pencil is a good shade for me (I use the dark blonde) as it's not too light, not too dark, and blends in with my natural brow pretty well to give the illusion that the brows are neat and tidy. The gel helps keep those suckers in place, and also kind of evens out my weird, multi-toned brows. (which are very light in some places.) It breaks my heart to say this, but my Brow Fantasy is not perfect. The pencil seems to wear down a bit too quickly, and occasionally the gel flakes, giving me weird brow dandruff. I find it helps to dab the eyebrows a bit with a tissue or cotton swab after application or use lighter strokes with the gel.
All in all, I must say that Brow Fantasy has time and time again given me the pretty eyebrows of my childhood dreams!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

i have it in blond shade. i have to draw the pencil several times to see the color. The tip of the pencil kinda dried out already and the gel in the tube doesn't seem to get picked up from the bristles. It's useless and it's expensive and only has a little bit of product in it. not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I bought this a few years back. I bought this in black. I do not think the pencil is suitable for the brows. The pencil is too pigmented and soft, most pencils for the eye brows are usually slightly stiff so that the person can have better control over the lines they draw. But this pencil is fantastic as a eye liner , because the color is such a rich intense black and is so easy to apply. The mascara is easy to use on the brows, if you just want to intensify the color. It is a more watered down mascara. A few quick swipes will give one a natural looking brow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by lmaha87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was my eyebrow pencil of choice until I found one that better suited my eyebrow color and that I got more use out of.

I already have thick eyebrows and need only a little filling in towards the ends and the tops of the arches. The pencil does a fine job of that, but if I use the wax end on top of that or on my whole eyebrow it really makes my eyebrows stand out - more than I'm used to.

I absolutely hate the cheap top that come on the pencil end. I've bought this three times and all three times it manages to crack. Or it never fit that well to begin with and I end up losing it since it never stays on.

This is a good product, but I don't end up using the wax end all that much so I started using WnW. But if you need your brows not only filled in, but to stand out more I'd recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by gottatryit

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent brow filler for gray brow hair. I use the dark blonde color. The pencil is very soft and one issue is that you can't sharpen it easily when the pencil get shorter so there is some waste. Good product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by kathyscrapper

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This used to be my only brow product. I loved the fact it was two products in one- a pencil for filling in and the gel for making those brows stay in place. BUT- I got really tired of the cheap plastic lid on the pencil cracking and not staying on. Terrible for taking on trips. The last time I bought it in the blond color as my eyebrows are turning gray-drat! The blond color didn't work for my brunette and gray brows and that plastic lid still wanted to crack. I give up and gave it to my sister, who lovingly takes all my rejects. If Revlon would change the product container I would consider buying it again.