October 26, 2014 | 1669 users online

Treatments (Face) - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by babybop728

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I swear by this stuff. With dry, sensitive skin, there isn't much I could do to my acne without killing my skin or getting a rash. This stuff is heaven sent! When I feel a pimple coming, I put some on, and it's gone the next day. Also works really well on chest acne. It may seem expensive, but the tiny bottle lasts me probably 6 months. This is a SPOT TREATMENT. Not something you should spread across your whole face.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by BeatrixKiddo

I know this product works for some people, so maybe it's just that tea tree does not work on my skin - this burns and irritates the skin around my spots but has no effect whatsoever on the actual spot. Needless to say, I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by SamW87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is a must have if you are acne-prone! I use this oil as a spot treatment before bed and I wake up with my blemish dried out and significantly reduced in size and redness. Yes, the smell can take a little bit of getting used to ..and yes it is drying (as it should be), but this certainly does not outweigh the benefits of this product. I just wish it came in a bigger size.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is smaller and not as effective as the ones you can find on the vitamin aisle of your grocery store.... dont waste your time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by soniya123

pros:
last for ages as only use a drop just over any zit and I noticed it really dries that faster.
total organic way of clearing zits

cons:
not for stubborn acne , stings a bit

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by kafzeil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I apply this product everytime I get a blemish and this product just zaps up my pimple or acne way before it even gets to become Big!

For more reviews on other items you can visit me at!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by HayleyPatriciaxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my review about what I think about tea tree products.

Well I'm a common buyer for Tea tree oil products, I buy the moisturizers, the cleansers and facial washes, the spot sticks, blended oils, foam washes etc. They are all very good products. I have recently bought the tea tree spot stick actually, I used it on a few spots today and I can already see a reaction too it, It has faded the redness of my spot and I can see it slowly reducing in scale. Sometimes this product can make your face feel a little bit dry, that's if you don't moisturize, I moisturized earlier, so using this product isn't really making my skin dry much now, That's a good thing.

When I apply the foam wash to my face it feels so ice cold but I can feel a reaction from it, as it's cleaning my skin and clearing pores. Once I wash this product off my face it feels so soft and moisturized It just feels so clean. I would recommend all tea tree products to anybody they are very good.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by berrybubblepop

Unfortunately it didnt work at all for me. There is a slight tingly feeling after I applied it but aftert that not much happened so no I would not waste my money on it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by kennymoron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this product on a whim because I heard that it is good, but I didn't put high expectation on it since I never have any good experience with The Body Shop products.

Surprise surprise, it works! It doesn't work as fast as Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion for big, red, angry acne, but this works well for smaller pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads. It made my skin looks better, my acne is now under control and it doesn't dry my skin like other acne spot treatment.

The one thing that I don't like about this product is the packaging! I like to put this directly on my skin and massage it into my skin and I would prefer a small bottle with a dropper because with this kind of container I tend to waste some of the products when I put it on my fingers or my face directly.

However, I would still repurchase this product although I'll try to find similar but cheaper product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

After one use I have noticed a major difference in the size and redness of my sparse acne pimples. I get them from time to time around my chin, and I am not sure if it's hormonal or just clogged pores. I never had acne until my late 20's. I bought a set at Ulta for only $29, and it comes with five full size products. It includes the cleanser, toner, lotion, and tea tree oil. I used them one after the other. There was a slight sting when I applied this with a q-tip, but it went away quickly. 100% tea tree oil is strong, so strong that it might burn and irritate the skin. The Body Shop is just selling the safest version for their company. This works for basic acne, but some people with deep cystic acne or other types might need to see a dermatologist. I don't mind the smell, it goes away after awhile.