Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 7/13/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love the wand, love the soft lashes it gives and not the crunchy kind. However, besides making my lashes black, this did nothing for me. No, it's not waterproof. I think my standards for non waterproof mascara are way too high and really need to be re-evaluated. It did make my lashes soft, it did make them look full, but if it can't hold a curl, no one will see the fullness because I look like Snuffleupagus within 30 minutes of curling. I may try the waterproof version someday but for now, I just need time to mourn this mascara "cult favorite", listen to sad songs and write some bad poetry.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my all time favorite drug store/over the counter mascara. It goes on smooth, and creates full, soft lashes. Gives nice volume and NO STIFF LASHES! This mascara is just as good as Benefit's They're Real, Bad Gal, and Diorshow. The only reason I don't buy this mascara anymore is because of the color options. I just don't look good in black or black/brown mascara. For the majority that can wear dark mascara, this is a fabulous product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I absoluetly LOVE this mascara!! It glides on so smoothly & evenly & further, provides such thickness & curl. I purchased the "Very Black" which is indeed a rich enough black for my already black lashes. I've long lashes naturally, but they are THIN (ugh!!) however, this is a volumizing mascara on my lashes. Normally I have to use atleast 3 coats to get a nice "thick" lash look, or lined lids but I only require 2 w/ Full n Soft :) I like that it's not sticky or makes my lashes brittle. I usually adore Mega Plush but this one is fantastic as well (on my paticular lashes). I reside in Canada but travel to The States often enough & next time there I'm going to stock up!! I've NO idea why they dis-continued it or why I did not take advantage of it when it was marketed in my nation. I've 7rl mascaras at the moment, but got this about a week ago & have worn nothing but it since!! Such a luscious yet naturally beautiful look it gives the eyes indeed.

on 7/1/2014 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara. I have tried other brands to see if i can find a cheaper alternative, but I always come back to this one. I have light brown color eyelashes, so they really dont show unless im wearing mascara. this is the only mascara that doesnt make my lashes stick togehter or have clumps on the tips. The brush is just the right size and shape, which makes the world of difference IMO. I used to use the waterproof one, then swtiched to the regular kind. Even the regular one doesnt budge, i have gone swimming many times with no problems.

on 7/1/2014 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this after reading rave reviews on here and I am SO impressed. Makes my lashes look full and luscious (see my pic). I despise mascaras that make lashes look clumpy, spidery, stiff or spikey and this mascara does none of that. This line is unfortunately not available in NZ, so I bought it off the net and will absolutely be doing so again. LOVE IT.

on 6/28/2014 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

Soft, yes. So soft that I had raccoon eyes. Full? Not on your life. It was impossible to build up the product. This is for someone who wants a very natural, finished look. I tried this product based on reviews but am extremely disappointed. Throwing in the trash.

on 6/18/2014 10:09:00 PM

My go to mascara. I prefer natural and neutral looks in general for everyday and this suits my needs. It does not clump and I love the brush. This formula lenghtens my lashes nicely. I have both the regular and waterproof formulas. I have purchased them both many times over.

on 6/7/2014 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

My HG mascara. I'm a big fan of mascara and have worn it for years, it's the one makeup product that I'll put on everyday so it was always important to me to find the right one. My two previous HG mascaras were Covergirl Lash Blast and Diorshow Iconic mascara. Those mascaras don't even come close to this one and it wasn't actually until I tried this one that I realized what I was missing and what a good mascara is actually supposed to be like.

This mascara is simply amazing. I can tell a huge difference, with or without a curl (however I always curl to give it that extra oomph. My eyes are my favorite feature and I like to accentuate them :) ). My eyelashes actually do feel full n soft after using this, there's none of that "crunchy" eyelash feeling that I felt with Diorshow. It doesn't clump and I have yet to see any flakes throughout the day. It also doesn't make my eyelashes/eyes feel heavy like the Diorshow one. It gives me a lot of volume and definitely helps to lengthen my eyelashes. Will definitely repurchase this until they stop making it.

UPDATE 1-11-15: Still my HG and still very in love with this mascara! I buy a new tube every few months just to keep everything fresh and my eyelashes still look amazing with it. Couldn't be happier with this mascara.

on 6/4/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this for the first time a couple years ago after reading how much Lauren Conrad loves it on her website. I have to agree with her! You can put on one coat to look natural, or you can put a couple coats to make it look more full and long. I have used it ever since, and I compare it to my Buxom mascara, except this doesn't cost me 20 dollars. I don't use waterproof, so I don't know if it comes with a waterproof version. Comes off easily, doesn't rip my eyelashes out. Overall, I love this product.

Here's a picture of me wearing it:

Full Size Image

on 6/4/2014 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a fairly simple, yet good mascara. I can imagine many middle aged or older women liking this product because it works well but isn't over the top. There is no clumping or spider eyes with this mascara, whatsoever. It also lasts through out the day without needing to reapply. It doesn't give you massive lashes, but they are blacker and thicker, to a good extent. Overall good mascara. Would I repurchase? Yes but I enjoy trying different mascaras so unlikely at the same time.