Versace Crystal Noir

on 1/12/2011 12:19:00 PM

Sharp, cheap coconut. No redeeming qualities.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

i got this perfume for Christmas and also i got versace bright crystal also i really like crystal noir its a really spicy dark sexy perfume it does have a coconut kind of smell but it selts down nicely for me it think its pretty strong scent and i love the bottle design with the big crystal lid my signature scent for now i will diffidently repurchase again when i finish my 90ml bottle
AMAZING PERFUME well done Versace

on 12/28/2010 6:55:00 PM

This was an impulse buy as I was unable to sample it. I thought "Hmm Versace. It's probably at least decent." I took it home & opened the box and sprayed the perfume and....well I pretty much loved it. I hate to say this because I'm not a fan but it does have a similar smell as Poison initially. However, it's not as potent. This fragrance is strong though. It's definitely a "I want to dress a little provocative tonight with smokey eyes and some strappy stilettos" fragrance. I can see strippers using it. But I still love it and I am a perfume SNOB. This one is certainly not for day wear. My girlfriend hugged me when I was wearing it one night and the next day she said she could still smell it on her. It wears a long time and has a mysterious, can't pinpoint it, allure about it. Definitely worth a try. I wasn't disappointed. I lost my smaller bottle during a girls night out (maybe one stole it ha) and shortly thereafter replaced it with a 3 ounce. Good stuff.

on 12/15/2010 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This smells a lot like BBW Coconut Lime Verbena to me. I like it, but I'd rather get the BBW for a lot cheaper. Coconut and a fruity accord, it's a nice scent. Love the bottle!

on 10/9/2010 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this fragrance. I personally think it has a dark, sexy, musky, coconut scent. Its a strong sent and its really good for the evening and at night. I always get commented on this fragrance and find that it lasts most of the night without fading. Overall, I really like this product, it was given to me as a gift so I'm not sure how much it was, but its a great perfume, I think its a great night time scent.

on 8/22/2010 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

They say that every woman needs a signature scent - this is Definitely mine - I've been wearing it for years and every single time I wear it, doesn't matter where I am, I 'always' get complimented. I remember going to a bar one night and the bouncer at the door came in a few hours later, stopped me and asked me what I was wearing because he wanted to buy that scent for his girlfriend! My boyfriend also likes when I wear this perfume - its a very sexy scent - I like that it has that spicy kick to it!!! As long as they make this perfume, it will continue to be my holy grail, signature scent!!!

on 8/6/2010 10:33:00 AM

One of my favorite along with D&G The One..Very good staying power,I can smell it on me all day long and I get many compliments with this one!My only complain is that it`s very hard to find EDP version...here in Europe I can find only EDTand I never ever buy EDT!!

on 7/30/2010 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

The first perfume ever that I really feel like ending. I'm surprised I love it this much to be honest because I usually hate coconut. Crystal Noir has this very intense coconut note but it is so sexy, atleast on my skin. In other words - it doesn't smell like a sugary pina colada. The warmth and fullness of it is bold yet wearable. This scent is very "big", it really warms me up when wearing it. It makes me feel more confident and comfortable in a way.

on 7/3/2010 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was very tempted to buy this since i like bright crystal but unfortunately I didn't like it. Too much pomagranate and has a bitter after scent. I think it's more suitable for older women.

I am allergic to certain fragrance's scents, but I I mostly prefer floral over fruit or food. There's some fragrances that as soon as i smell it I start sneezing right away. Some example of scents I like are waterlily, lavendar, freesia, amber, jasmine, vanilla, orchid, and patchouli. Some that I don't like are grapefruit, passion fruit, pear, apple, anis, orange, peach, and strawberry. But usually it depends on how they are mix and the proportion they use.

on 5/18/2010 2:58:00 PM

A little peppery and spicy, with some lovely creamy coconut, but it doesn't scream pina colada. It feels quite crisp to me; I'd like it a lot for fall. Middling staying power on me, about 4-5 hours. I really like the bottle design, as well, with its huge, jewel-faceted cap.

Popular Fragrances