April 19, 2014 | 864 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

A little peppery and spicy, with some lovely creamy coconut, but it doesn't scream pina colada. It feels quite crisp to me; I'd like it a lot for fall. Middling staying power on me, about 4-5 hours. I really like the bottle design, as well, with its huge, jewel-faceted cap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very sexy, spicy and mysterious. A great nighttime fragrance, for going out in a little black dress with red lipstick and a smoky eye, as it is very strong. Smells similar to Lancome Magnifique, which I also love.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 3:38:00 PM More reviews by noobiekush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Every time I smell this perfume, I go back in time... my sisters and I playing in the garden, on a hot summer afternoon. Weird but That's why i love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by kafutul

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A warm mysterious scent, that is simply intriguing! However can get too strong...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by lovecottagegardens

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had sampled this in the department store once and coudn't stop sniffing my wrist! Fast forward a few months later, and I was able to pick this up for a good price. After a couple of times wearing this I realized that I just couldn't stand it. There is a coconut note in here that is just way too prominent, and irritating to me. If the coconut were less pronounced this would have been a keeper, but instead it went back.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Well it isnt great!! AND it isnt at all similar to the beautifully crafted Pure Poison!!! no comparison here between Dior and Versace...Versace's fargrances all lack in character...and Crystal Noir isnt any different..the top note bothers me, it almost smells bad to me...anyhow, I guess it isnt horrible, but surely not a top ten!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by clde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing, dark but citrusy scent. If you love CK's Euphoria you will love this perfume. Ps, the bottle is cute too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by tierneypham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tend to be drawn to more sensual, intoxicating and unique scents. My chemistry does not react well to citrusy light scents like DG Light Blue. Other overly sweet and floral scents like Tresor give me a headache. So when I read from some reviewers that this was a beachy citrusy scent I was a little put off. I'm glad that I gave it a try though because citrusy this scent is not! On me, it smells very spicy (in a good way) and warm. The amber and sandalwood are highlighted on my skin and I feel very sophisticated when I wear this scent. The only downside is the dry down on this fagrance isn't as impressive as the first hour it's on. It becomes peppery after it dries down.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2009 6:05:00 AM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Despite its popularity and rave reviews, I thought this perfume was just OK. It has a strong citrusy note, which may come off a little strong and overwhelming. The staying power is also quite weak. It wears off after a couple of hours. Nevertheless, this is a pleasant fragrance with a presence, which is capable of making the wearer feel beautiful. However, I would classify this scent an a daytime one, since it is not exotic, oriental, and gentle enough for evening wear.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by danai

From my point of view this frag is the opposite of Angel, and I'll tell you how. If you think about it : You read "Angel" on a star shaped. baby blue bottle; and what you get is deep dark, aggressively sexy and deliriously gourmand. With this one, you read "Crystal Noir" on a vampy, dark purple bottle so you think smoky, sinister and maybe wintery; and what's inside is such a pretty, uplifting fragrance. Actually, this scent makes me think of warm nights in exotic places. And the reason for that is most definitely the coconut. I'd been searching up and down for a fragrance with a prominent coconut note that wasn't simply a gimmicky, watery body spray (yes, E. Lauder is who I'm talking about) and finally, here it is. My nice, feminine, true perfume with a sweet coconut note.
As you probably already noticed, I really like this. Because I'm a sweet scent person, it's quite predictable that I would. This is sexy and feminine and suitable for every time of the year, but I would prefer to rock it in Spring/Summer.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No