August 22, 2014 | 1871 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I like this serum, it's not the world's best, but I like it. It is an oily serum, because pretty much oil is all it is, but it does do the trick of smoothing down MINOR frizz. This is one of those products that should be considered a finishing product after you apply everything else. You need only a nickel-sized amount, and a little goes a long way. I would not suggest to apply it on the root of the hair. What I love most is that it smells ah-mazing!!! Plus, it's only $6.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by SnappyLeeLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay. I have major problems with this serum. My grandmother actually gave it to me after I complained about my frizzy hair getting on my nerves. I used about a dime size of the product and rubbed it into my damp hair then blew it out. Now....during they day it would be semi okay. I still got fly aways though. It tamed the bulk of my frizziness but my roots looked so oily I was horrified. I have really thick wavy hair. I usually only have to wash my hair about twice a week. I used it for about a week and realized that I was having to wash my hair every morning. While it does have a really nice smell, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was alright. It did make my hair soft and less frizzy. As with all Garnier products, i love the scent; very fruity. However, I still prefer my HG chi silk infusion.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by sammysaurous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product works really well for me, I have naturally really frizzy hair if I do nothing to it, I put some of this in when my hair is towel dried and damp and then whenever I notice I have fly aways or frizz is beginning to come along. This did not get a perfect score from me because I have used a better anti frizz product that was amazing, but this is a lot more inexpensive so that is why I will re buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by BellaCat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't have frizzy hair...but I like to use serums as a detangler and to add shine.

This product is great.....smells really good and I only need a tiny bit, like half a pump's worth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I purchased this since it was on sale. It makes my natural hair roller sets really smooth and frizz free. You only need a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by surelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

*Will update.

Even though I've only used this once, I can already tell that it's a definite keeper. It gives my hair a nice sleek finish, with close to no frizzies, and doesn't weigh it down. Compared to Biosilk Silk Therapy and CHI Silk Infusion, this is by far the better one of the three. Silk Therapy seems a little drying to my hair, and it doesn't do much in terms of battling frizz. Silk Infusion makes my hair really soft, but it weighs down my hair on the second day, and it feels gross. So I urge you to try this serum out if you've tried the other two, or if you're simply just looking for a good serum! It's definitely worth your time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by tonjer1003

***This review is for the new formula*** What can I say about this serum?...Hmmm well it has been my miracle product! This entire line with the argan oil has been the saving grace for my hair...I love the packaging of this, I love the amount of product you get in the bottle, overall I just love it...I have no desire to try any new products out on my hair- this does it all and then some!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is the best product i have ever used. it makes my hair feel super shiny without leaving my hair greasy. The price is really affortable and I love the smell. It really keeps the frizz down and leaves my hair feeling super soft and manageable. I would recommend this product to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by KateEditorial

Okay so basically I really like this serum, but it tends to be a little on the greasy side and makes my hands feel slippery and gross. But it really does make my hair less frizzy. I usually combine it with Garnier Shine Spray. Overall good results. I keep it in my schoolbag.