November 24, 2014 | 1983 users online

Scrubs - Beyond Belief - Alpha Beta Hydroxy Deep Pore Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Auryane

Though I'm not fond of the licorish smell, this scrub works really well. A little bit goes a long ways. This cleans thoroughly, but might be too much for very sensitive skin. It works well enough on mine that I use it once a day. definitely HG status

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2005 2:19:00 PM More reviews by gigglemommy

i also got this free with my foaming cleanser, and i really like it! i'm usually not a scrub person...but this stuff is changing my mind. the granules aren't too harsh, and i LOVE the licorice fragrance! my skin definitely has a glow after i use it, i will absolutely buy it again. yay sally, you my bitch!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2005 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Darkholmme

This scrub came free when I purchased the foaming face wash in this line (you can find the coupon in stores. I purchased mine at Sally's. They also have one for a free mask if you buy the moisturizer). This is my favorite hot/humid (breakout!) weather mask. Like the Alba botenials sea scrub, this has tiny yet effective granuals. It washes off cleanly, and doesn't seem to be too drying. Highly recommended--get it with the foaming cleanser if you can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2005 3:25:00 PM More reviews by teddyblue

WOOW this product is amazing, i think its making my skin supper clear, soft, and even toned. it has a menthol kind of smell to it, and i would usually take off 1 or 2 lippies for that, but it works so well that i can totally overlook the smell. you must try this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2005 8:02:00 AM More reviews by epheme

I really like this. Most of the products in the "Beyond Belief" line at sally's are quite good, and this is probably my favorite. The only one I didn't like was the serum (which ended up breaking me out...). I agree with the other reviewers - the grains are small, but effective, and my skin looks great when I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 9:40:00 PM More reviews by mochakitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a HG product for me. I use it at least twice a week to keep my nose and forehead completely clear of blackheads.

I have dry skin which is prone to developing blackheads. This product simply keeps my skin looking nearly flawless. It deep cleans, and if I feel I have a more stubborn issue/area, then I leave it on to dry for a few minutes for a more intense "treatment." I water it down a lot when I use it as a scrub, and the bottle lasts a while.

Recently Sally's changed the packaging on this product, it is now in a tube. I really liked the previous bottle (more product) but I'm happy to see the AHA BHA scrub sticking around.... GREAT product, GREAT price. YAY SALLY'S!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by jmarie0315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm trying this and the other scrub in this line. I love them both and have no idea how to choose, so I'll just keep switching off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2004 9:28:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Beyond belief is a line for estheticians you can find at sallys most of their products are 4.99 and they come in green bottles in case your looking... Okay I love this stuff. I bought the cleanser the scrub and the mask. I woke up today after the first time of using it and my face is so clear and polished. I really like the scrub the most because it has small granuals but they feel like salt so its a very good deep cleansing scrub. I would not recommend for sensitive skin because it could be too harsh. The only down side is it smells like black licorice which isnt too bad. I like how the scrub formula is with more like lotion texture mixed with the granuals then a thick cream that is hard to wash off. I am currently using cliniques scrub but I like this one much better. All of there products have aha's and bha's which get big raves on the skin care board, and no wonder my skin looks so clean and clear. I cannot believe this stuff is so cheap. This is a must if you go to sallys.