November 21, 2014 | 1742 users online

Hair - The Body Shop - Grape seed glossing serum

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2006 10:00:00 PM More reviews by pramy

THIS IS AWESOME, im gonna stock up next time i go to TBS.
it makes my hair very soft and it gets better as the day goes, at the end of the day my hair feels and looks like its naturally healthy, soft, and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2005 1:50:00 AM More reviews by vanillaaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

ABSOULUTLY FABOULASE :D !!
I donít have to worry about how frizzy my hair is!! I tried it once after showering Ė I have naturally curly hair- and I was so pleased with the result.. it didnít weight my hair (which is a wow!! it is so light and u dont feel its there).. killed the frizz.. and its smell isnít bad nor strong at all..
However I recommend using another product (a mousse or something) to HOLD your style before using this serum..

My second test: I blow dried my hair straight, applied some mousse (I love LīOreal Studio Line Sculpting Mousse).. then curled my hair with hot rollers and finally used two pumps of this serum.. It worked like magic!! I feel my hair soft and as tame as it should be..!!

I tried three products before this one.. an Anti Frizz cream, Anti Frizz serum from Pantene Pro V.. and the brazil nut no frizz from body shop.. this Grape seed Serum is the best and does what it should!

Definitely a repurchase with no doubt!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by trigin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product that makes hair softer, takes out the frizz and more manageable and shiny without making it greasy!! I use abt 2 pumps each time and it gets my hair smooth and shiny! Price is not too bad for the quality you get. Great light scent of green grapes too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2004 11:06:00 AM More reviews by bulbataras

Great serum, makes hair unbelievably shiny without weighing it down and smells heavenly. I put a few drops in before and after blow drying and is not sticky or heavy. Great Products in the new Body Shop hair care line.