The Body Shop Grape seed glossing serum

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Dimethiconol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Skin Conditioner), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Hair & Skin Conditioning Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient

on 7/26/2006 6:42:00 AM

I really like this glossing serum for applying to hair ends.I don't use conditioner, as it just tends to make my fine hair too greasy, but my hair ends get dried out so I apply a little bit of this glossing serum to the last 4 inches of my hair. It makes my ends happy, and is also great for taming any frizzies or flyaways! I'm not sure how this would work as an all over glossing serum, as it is a little greasy. All in all, a very shiny, light product.

on 1/9/2006 10:00:00 PM

THIS IS AWESOME, im gonna stock up next time i go to TBS.
it makes my hair very soft and it gets better as the day goes, at the end of the day my hair feels and looks like its naturally healthy, soft, and shiny.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

ABSOULUTLY FABOULASE :D !!
I donít have to worry about how frizzy my hair is!! I tried it once after showering Ė I have naturally curly hair- and I was so pleased with the result.. it didnít weight my hair (which is a wow!! it is so light and u dont feel its there).. killed the frizz.. and its smell isnít bad nor strong at all..
However I recommend using another product (a mousse or something) to HOLD your style before using this serum..

My second test: I blow dried my hair straight, applied some mousse (I love LīOreal Studio Line Sculpting Mousse).. then curled my hair with hot rollers and finally used two pumps of this serum.. It worked like magic!! I feel my hair soft and as tame as it should be..!!

I tried three products before this one.. an Anti Frizz cream, Anti Frizz serum from Pantene Pro V.. and the brazil nut no frizz from body shop.. this Grape seed Serum is the best and does what it should!

Definitely a repurchase with no doubt!

on 8/30/2004 1:53:00 PM

Great product that makes hair softer, takes out the frizz and more manageable and shiny without making it greasy!! I use abt 2 pumps each time and it gets my hair smooth and shiny! Price is not too bad for the quality you get. Great light scent of green grapes too!

on 8/9/2004 11:06:00 AM

Great serum, makes hair unbelievably shiny without weighing it down and smells heavenly. I put a few drops in before and after blow drying and is not sticky or heavy. Great Products in the new Body Shop hair care line.

Popular Hair Products