April 19, 2014 | 1919 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Seanik

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by medstudent2be

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail of a shampoo! And the weird thing about it is that it is in a solid bar form. I use this only when I'm going out somewhere or my hair is in a damaged condition. So basically like a therapeutic substance hehe I love the smell of it, very ocean like as described and the little seaweed chunks (which sound horrible) are sooo moisturising and replenishing...who would have ever thought lol Its a little difficult to store in my shower because it melts easy so some sort of tin is needed. I have tried a few of the other shampoo bars at lush and this has worked wonders for my hair which is coarse, curly, dry and thick. After using this shampoo I have to use less product after my shower on my hair. It lathers the best out of all the shampoo bars. I will buy this shampoo forever now :P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by harsha1980p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

wow been using for about 2 weeks was a free sample i love it never thought a solid shampoo would feel so creamy and moisturising amamzing lather, I have found something i can alternate with my Lush Big shampoo leaves my hair very clean feeling not as drying as Big mush softer so need less conditioner lovely clean sea breeze scent i used to have such bad problems with product build up and static until i discovered my Lush Shampoos the solid like many have said is great for travelling no suitcase or makeup bag disasters if you keep in a tin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by puggyxisxbored

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

So far, so good! My hair was full of product and this shampoo cleaned it well. It only took a few swipes to get a good lather in it. Despite the fact that it is not described as a moisturizing shampoo, my hair felt really soft and silky. Maybe it was the seaweed used in the formula. It has a very light and fresh floral scent... very pleasant!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to shampoo when I truly want to clean my hair, I.E. when it feels oily, or too much hair product. This makes my hair feel clean and refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by BluEArieL

My first solid shampoo! Bought it because i travel alot and sometimes its troublesome to pack liquid shampoo. I like the smell of it and the smell last the whole day(I can even smell it after a 2nd shampoo with a different shampoo). Its really easy to foam into shampoo and it doesnt make my hair too dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this shampoo soap. It cleans my scalp really well as i have oily scalp. I sometimes wash my hair twice a day and its fine. Its gentle on my dry hair and overall i love it.

it's generally hard for me to find a shampoo because my scalp is oily and i liked the squeaky clean feel after shampooing which i do not get from most shampoos. They tend to leave a sticky coat on my scalp after shampooing, esp shampoos for dry hair, I hate that and Lush shampoos so far is great for me. I love jumping juniper also.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by naicha

This is the only shampoo that allows me to not wash my hair every day. It lathers up really nicely and leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean and soft. After washing my hair is tangle-free and bouncy, I find it easier to get volume when styling my hair, and it still looks fresh the next day. That being said, I think it might be too harsh for anyone who colours their hair...but my virgin hair really loves it. As for storage, make sure to let it dry after use or it will turn into a slimy mess.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by typicalgirls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A little background about my hair: I have hair that needs to be washed everyday, or it will get greasy and smelly (like dirty scalp), I also have a very very sensitive scalp, which becomes dry and itchy with a lot of shampooing. This product lathers well and leaves my hair clean and shiny. I find when I use this product, I can get away with not washing my hair everyday. I don't have damaged or color-treated hair and can see how this could strip color out of hair. It has a very subtle and clean scent. As with other lush solid bar products I love the protability and the fact that it's not wasteful.

UPDATE: As much as I loved everything about this shampoo, it started irritating my scalp pretty bad. It also started drying my hair out a bit, making it dull looking. I occasionally use this (no more than once a week), but if I use it regularly I can expect my scalp to get irritated. So, I would recommend this only if you don't suffer from a sensitive scalp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I personally don't use this because I have color treated hair and I was informed by the SA at the lush store that it will probably strip my hair color, but my bf was interested in it, so I bought it for him.

He has fairly thick wavyish hair. He was looking for something to wash his hair with that didn't smell feminine (apparently he doesn't want to smell like my Godiva shampoo!). He loves the scent of this, fresh & clean. It leaves his hair very soft once dry.

We are both noticing that in a lot of Lush's pucks that while wet our hair feels dry and unmanageable, but once we let it dry it goes to soft hair thats super clean.

He wants to try Karma shampoo puck next, but we will be repurchasing this one for him again soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

I decided to try a shampoo bar as i had heard good things about them and having hair that gets greasy quickly i find products with less chemicals in them work the best for me .. I cant use expensive shampoos my hair gets way to greasy way to quick. Im so glad i tried this my hair is so shiny and full of volume afterwards which is great as i usually have flat straight hair . and no oilys in sight. At the time of buying this i thought it was a bit expensive nearly 8 euro but as i can see from other reviews it should last me a long time and for the job its doing for me its worth every penny ... and so handy if your going away !