August 22, 2014 | 1757 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Seanik

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I used to be a hair product junkie and would use a lot of products in my hair, and because of all the styling would become "dry" at the tips, then I would over moisturize, causing scalp irritation, and it was all a vicious cycle. After getting my hair cut I decided to cut down to just a really cleansing shampoo and light conditioner. (LUSH Veganese.) That is where Seanik comes in. It is a gorgeous blue freshly-perfumed bar (although after being trapped, wet, in the container for a while the seaweed makes it start to smell fishy) that has nori seaweed and sea salt and lathers amazingly and cleans without giving me that squeaky clean stripped feeling. My scalp irritation is gone, my hair is smoother and softer than ever. My hair is much more manageable and healthy now. I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Liosliath

Lathers wonderfully, surprising since it's a bar. Great smell, makes my hair shiny and soft - have gotten lots of compliments from colleagues, and even my hairstylist asked me what I was using!

I put a 5 for the packaging since I pick it up at a Lush outlet, and they just put it in a little recyclable bag - awesome. A little bit expensive, but lasts quite a while.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by ldyshallott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this product stripped my haircolor and all the moisture & shine from my hair. it felt the same as if i had used bar soap on my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by lovedork

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this shampoo! I bought this along with Godiva so that I could get the free tin, with absolutely no expectations for it. I tried this about a month ago and I'm quite impressed. I love how soft and clean my hair feels! The scent is very light and doesn't linger very long, but its still very nice. I love that its solid, which makes it great for travel, environment, etc. My only complaint is that I wish they made a corresponding conditioner. Other than that, I really love how my hair feels when I use this. It's amazing on oily/dirty hair days.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by medstudent2be

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail of a shampoo! And the weird thing about it is that it is in a solid bar form. I use this only when I'm going out somewhere or my hair is in a damaged condition. So basically like a therapeutic substance hehe I love the smell of it, very ocean like as described and the little seaweed chunks (which sound horrible) are sooo moisturising and replenishing...who would have ever thought lol Its a little difficult to store in my shower because it melts easy so some sort of tin is needed. I have tried a few of the other shampoo bars at lush and this has worked wonders for my hair which is coarse, curly, dry and thick. After using this shampoo I have to use less product after my shower on my hair. It lathers the best out of all the shampoo bars. I will buy this shampoo forever now :P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by harsha1980p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

wow been using for about 2 weeks was a free sample i love it never thought a solid shampoo would feel so creamy and moisturising amamzing lather, I have found something i can alternate with my Lush Big shampoo leaves my hair very clean feeling not as drying as Big mush softer so need less conditioner lovely clean sea breeze scent i used to have such bad problems with product build up and static until i discovered my Lush Shampoos the solid like many have said is great for travelling no suitcase or makeup bag disasters if you keep in a tin

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by puggyxisxbored

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

So far, so good! My hair was full of product and this shampoo cleaned it well. It only took a few swipes to get a good lather in it. Despite the fact that it is not described as a moisturizing shampoo, my hair felt really soft and silky. Maybe it was the seaweed used in the formula. It has a very light and fresh floral scent... very pleasant!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to shampoo when I truly want to clean my hair, I.E. when it feels oily, or too much hair product. This makes my hair feel clean and refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by BluEArieL

My first solid shampoo! Bought it because i travel alot and sometimes its troublesome to pack liquid shampoo. I like the smell of it and the smell last the whole day(I can even smell it after a 2nd shampoo with a different shampoo). Its really easy to foam into shampoo and it doesnt make my hair too dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this shampoo soap. It cleans my scalp really well as i have oily scalp. I sometimes wash my hair twice a day and its fine. Its gentle on my dry hair and overall i love it.

it's generally hard for me to find a shampoo because my scalp is oily and i liked the squeaky clean feel after shampooing which i do not get from most shampoos. They tend to leave a sticky coat on my scalp after shampooing, esp shampoos for dry hair, I hate that and Lush shampoos so far is great for me. I love jumping juniper also.