LUSH Fair Trade Foot Lotion

3.5

on 3/27/2006 9:57:00 AM

I imagine after a hot summer day that putting this light peppermint cream on your feet would be very cooling, however it's not very moisterizing. Plus, I put on my foot cream shortly after my morning shower, so the cooling feeling is not as appreciated as it would be at the end of the day.

on 3/11/2006 12:25:00 AM

I HATE this! First of all, it is not a white nor clear lotion that you can put on and don your white sox. It is pink and it does not absorb well and will turn your white socks (& any other clothing/blanket/etc. nearby) pink! Hey... I use white socks because I wash them with whites on hot water to get all the lotion off!

on 12/28/2005 7:38:00 PM

I love the pepperminty smell! This is a really soothing, cooling foot lotion that is especially nice to put on after a long summer day, as it is very refreshing. It's not a super-intensive foot lotion, but for hot Australian summers, this is lovely and just what I need. Might try Pied De Pepper for winter, though.

on 9/27/2005 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hated this stuff. It was sloppy, messy, sticky, and the pink came off on my socks and on my carpet. It didn't soak in well and I noticed absolutely no difference in the way my feet felt or looked after using it. The ONLY thing I liked was seeing the little sticker on the tub that showed the employee who mixed it up, I thought that was cute and novel.

on 6/11/2005 9:04:00 PM

I do like Fair Trade Foot Lotion, however, this is definitely not an intensive foot cream of any kind. It is very light, although it is still thicker than LUSH's other foot cream, Pied De Pepper. I generally don't think much of the scent of most minty creams, however, this one has a great spearmint scent, just like spearmint gum. It does a good job on your feet, leaving it soft and refreshed and smelling great. I will be purchasing this one again but a little goes a long way and the tub it comes in is quite large so this should last a while.

on 2/22/2005 12:11:00 PM

I like this. It feels nice and cooling on my feet and moisterises well enough. Another plus point with this is that it doesn't take as long to sink it as a lot of other foot moisterisers. But I'm going to take off a lippie as I'm sure theres better foot creams out there but I'm going to stick with this one as its pleasant to use and easy to find.

on 2/21/2005 2:22:00 AM

I was using Shea it isn't so foot cream from BBW and was loving it, until I went into LUSH and smelled this lotion. It is spearmint and pepperminty and a very pretty pink color. This lotion is much lighter than the shea it isnt so in thickness, and feels less greasy. I rub it on before bed, and put on my socks from BBW..it feels great! I'm definitely going to keep using this product throughout the summer as my feet get dry from wearing sandles!

on 1/30/2005 7:56:00 AM

Lush copied Body Shop's signature Peppermint Foot Lotion with a version of their own. It's much better than TBS's lotion, which has too much stearic acid in it (makes it leave a residue.) Lush makes this from fair trade cocoa butter and other oils, spearmint and LOTS of it. This is very minty on me, and I adore spearmint. The texture is light and the lotion sinks in well. I don't think it moisturizes my very dry ankles totally, and I hate the black tub with the stupid pull-off lid. Why oh why do they package things in these awful tubs? Anyway, I still gave it five lippies as I really like the scent and the feel. It cools my feet and soothes them.

on 1/28/2005 7:26:00 PM

This is a nice enough foot lotion. It smells of mint, though I think the mint scent could be stronger. It's also pink, and comes in a rather large pot. It's a great foot cream for summer, as the mint makes it cooling and refreshing. It moisturizes well enough, but is not significantly more effectice than other foot creams I've tried.

on 10/19/2004 1:05:00 AM

This lotion is a lovely pink color and nice and minty/refreshing. It's great to use overnight and I far prefer it to their other foot lotion. When it comes to foot lotions, I'm not entirely convinced that they work any better than regular lotion, but I do like this one quite a bit.

Top Rated LUSH Products