Creative Nail Design Solar Oil

4.3

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 5/12/2010 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

great!!! i got it off of ebay for a great price!!!! just used today and i can already see a difference!!!

This is a great cuticle oil. Good moisturizing effect, and my cuticles don't look half as bad as they used to. I like to use this at night before I go to bed cause it absorbs really quickly. In the morning though I use LUSH Lemony Flutter which is imo, the best thing that happened to my nails EVER. =)

on 4/22/2010 3:15:00 AM

I'm trying to take care of my peely cuticles so I bought this along with Poshe Cuticle cream. It's quite expensive for a such a little bottle! ($3.99 from my local beauty supply store in the smallest size). It comes in a nail polish bottle so you brush it on. It has a really nice scent, like almonds or marzipan. However I don't think it does anything for my nails : / My cuticles look moisturized and really nice after I rub it in but nothing has really changed. I don't think I'd buy this again. Maybe if I was in a spending mood, but really I think any oil could do the same job. Or you could blend something yourself with wheat germ oil, jojoba, and maybe apricot.

Edit: Sorry had to take another lippie off; it just doesn't do anything. Nice smell though and temporarily moisturizes.

on 4/13/2010 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love SolarOil!! Smells great, nourishes cuticle and it looks like my nails grow faster. Love the round bottle, too.

on 2/19/2010 7:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

steady applications of solar oil are helping me get over my habit of picking at my nails. FINALLY!!!!!!! :-D so yeah... this stuff is amazing :-D and it smells great!!!

on 2/2/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this cuticle oil. it absorbs well into the skin. I've used different kinds and they just don't moisturize like solar oil does.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Solar Oil is a nice cuticle oil, but it's nothing mind blowing. It does moisturise even dry cuticles well if you remember to use it couple times a day, but I find it to be way overpriced here. I'm not the biggest fan of the almond smell either.

There's nothing else bad to say about it though, I just prefer Nubar nail oils - they're a lot cheaper (at least here) and come in nicer scents too.

on 1/28/2010 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Solar Oil is my favorite cuticle oil and it's a staple nail product for me. It smooths my cuticles nicely, and has a faint sweet almond scent. I love to use this after removing polish to moisturize my nails, after a polish change/ manicure, throughout the day and before bedtime for extra moisture. I've found that it works best when used with/ over CND Cuticle Eraser (be sure your polish is DRY before using them, though ;).

on 12/15/2009 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My cuticles are abused from washing frequently to me picking at them continuously. I try to use this at least before bedtime if not more often throughout the day and it does help. I love the sweet almond oil scent too. I use this over my cuticles on freshly polished nails to help the polish dry faster.

on 11/29/2009 4:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A great product and a staple in my nail kit! This is a wonderful nail and cuticle conditioner with vitamin e and almond oil. It smells divine! This is good for those with natural or artificial nails. I like to lengthen the time between my nail salon visits by using this after buffing out my acrylics. Just remove old polish, buff nails, then apply/massage Solar Oil into each nail. Wash hands after. My cuticles are conditioned and my nails have restored luster. I can add almost an extra weak between my fill appointments this way.

Popular Treatments