October 23, 2014 | 938 users online

Toners - Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow this stuff smells amazing!!!
JUST KIDDING. It smells like the feet of Satan.

However, aside from the smell, ACV is my absolute lifesaver.

I have moderate acne, and my grandma recommended this to me to clear it up. I use a 1:1 ratio of ACV and H20, and it bless the heavens my face is clear as the wide open skies.

As a matter of fact, I had a blemish the other day that was the size of an adult CRAKEN, and three days later, it is completely GONE.

I also rinse my hair with this with the same ratio at least 3x a week, and it leaves it so soft. Like softer than being caught up in a hug between a chinchilla and the Snuggle bear.
YES IT IS THAT SOFT.

I highly recommend using this, it is an absolute godsend for me!!

19 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A shot a day keeps the doctor away!!!

I truly swear by this stuff. Go to whole foods and you can buy a gallon for less than 18 dollars. This helps circulation, clears skin.

Justmake sure to drink with a bunch of water or you will get a stomach ache

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

BEYOND LOVE this stuff!!!! I picked up the gallon at whole foods for like 20 dollars for over 200 servings. I truly feel healthier, more energized, and have seen a difference in my complexion after 3 weeks of 2 tbs a day. Very happy with this. It is bitter but I learned to love the flavor :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by shabashi

i stock up
on two bottles a month
i use it
on EVERYTHING food meals
drinks salads wow
my fav water cayenne pepper and the bragg acv amazingggg for weight loss yeast infection
i dont wanna braggggg lol but i swear i know my stuff
im
never had acne
i
tried
everything
my bf musta thought i was nuts but in a good
way
hours
on my face crying depressed spent
hundreds
of dollars and hourssss on home remedies
here is my number one choice for acne
apple cider vinegar after i wash my face with clinique exfoliating scrub its a little rough the scrub so u gotta find one that suits u
me i love the way it feels and renews my cells
i tried apples baking soda clay mask u nameeeee it
bragg acv and lemon juice get rid of the acne scars but acv especially for acne
omgggggg finally something that works
i do photoshoots and thought my days were over acne
took over my life and sometimes i use tea
tree oil maybe that can help u
but always go the natural
route
i use acv in my bath food hair
complete addiction and i am a product freak
it takes maybe a month to
work fully i have so many home
remedies for
everything
dont be shy to email me
at leonasun29@hotmail.com
ill be more than happy to
answer any of
your questions ;) about anything
i have discovered so much just by researching on pills whats real
whats not and i need to
give back to the world so inbox me and im sure i can help
whats the point
in keeping all this information if
i cant
share nor help right?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:53:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

Where to begin...
I put 2 TBsp of Bragg's in my cake mix before baking (makes it so moist)
I use it as a toner (half Bragg's, half distilled water)
I use it on my granddaughter's bum when she gets a yeast infection (again, half and half)
I use it in my Mocha machine to clean it
I rinse my hair with it (so soft!)
I use it in my front loader washing machine to get any odors out
I use it on laundry that I've accidentally forgotten to take out of the washing machine (gets that icky, moldy smell out) Yes, I've been lazy and forgotten to move the laundry to the dryer lol oops 1 cup in the rinse cycle does the trick.
My teenagers use it for body/face acne

The list is endless really. The stuff is awesome!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by bchristine

TRY THIS! I never review anything but this is worth it. Since I started using this as a toner with the Acne.org BP treatment my face has never been better and I KNOW it's because of ACV!
I have always struggled with my acne and this is the only thing that has kept me consistently clear. I have been using it for a solid 8 months now. This also helps lighten dark marks. I get dark marks when a pimple appears and I don't even touch it - so unfair! But the ACV helps so much. Yes, it does smell weird. My boyfriend hates it and says my face smells like a foot but it fades eventually and it's worth it.
My ACV recipe is 1. 60% ACV and 40% distilled water OR 2. 60% ACV and 40% organic PLAIN green tea (if you do put green tea in it be sure to refrigerate it!) I have been using the green tea version lately. If you have very sensitive skin you can dilute it even more to where the ACV is only 30%
Here's my routine:
1. Wash face with dove sensitive skin bar soap with clarisonic
2. Apply ACV toner with cotton ball
3. Acne.org BP treatment
4. Daytime - almond aloe moisturizer
Nightime - The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion

Bottom line - it's definitely worth a try, I can't imagine ever not using it

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Elisia0916

In terms of a clarifying shampoo I give this a 100! My hair had really built up some gross residue and buildup, and usually I would just deal with it, but after reading so many good ACV reviews I decided to try an ACV rinse and I am so happy that I did!!! It's super cheap, especially for a clarifying shampoo, and super easy to create the rinse--I used a 1:1 ratio--and super easy and quick to apply in the shower---and just so, so worth it. I am so happy that I discovered this. My hair feels totally brand new. SO, so light--which i really adore. And that gross spot in my hair with the heavy buildup is totally residue free and so clean. I am just so happy with this--everyone needs to try it. So effective and so cheap!

In terms of using it as a facial toner...I would give it a 3? In the beginning I loved it! My skin is really oily, and it goes extra crazy when the seasons are changing like right now....so at first it seemed to work really well. It DID dry out my skin, but not in a bad way. It just seemed to dry out the excess oil, but didn't try it to any kind of bad extreme. However, now it seems like its lost its potency? My skin has been gross and oily again. In terms of oil control, recently I have noticed that my skin does like new products, but then as I rely on them as my HG, my skin rebels and is gross and oily again. Maybe it not a problem of products being consistent, its just that my skin is so inconsistent! Yuck! Over all though, I definitely think that this is worth a try. And regardless, I am still continuing to use everyday. What the heck--why not? So easy. But! It does leave my skin feeling incredibly soft! Which is nice. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by JLams123

I'm 19 . I've never had very bad acne but i do breakout in the same spot...and recently it got so frequent that there wasn't a time i didnt have pimples there (upper left cheek by hairline) I've tried alot of things. BP worked for a while back in highschool but now it just causes my already red acne to become more irrated and the skin around it. I scar very easily and every pimple there, picked or not, leaves a red mark. So i started Apple Cidar vinegar probably 2 weeks ago and i really like the results. I use it in the morning and afternoon as a toner mixed with green tea, and honey. Since using this i have no used ANY other products. I stopped using my expensive Aloette moisturizer as well as any topical creams. I have not broken out in that spot since. Normally i would moisturize my face at least twice a day, but since using ACV my skin has felt alot softer and never feels dry. Theres been a couple days i've skipped and i still haven't broken out in that spot. So overall i'm very happy with it. I also make a exfoliator using this, green tea, honey and white sugar. My skin feels AMAZING after that. Now i have a few random small pimples in other places around my face and neck that i normally don't breakout in...so i don't know if that is from the ACV but whatever at this point i am happy with this

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use apple cider vinegar mixed with water as a toner, and I think it works great and LOVE that it's sooo cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by buttermywaffles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for the product as a toner for my chest and back, I recently started drinking a tablespoon a day to help my facial cystic acne, but that was only a few days ago and don't feel a review is in order...

OK, so I have bad skin on my chest and back. I have a closet of as many interesting pieces as possible that can hide both your chest and back without wearing a stupid t-shirt every day because my chest and back acne is to the point where I never wanted anyone to see those areas. I DREAD holidays like the Fourth of July where I know I will have to wear a swimsuit around friends and family. Anyway, I tried a lot of things on my chest and back, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, nightly cleaning with my Clarisonic, Proactiv, nightly application of azelaic acid and Retin A Micro, antibiotics, 10 years of different birth controls, lemon juice as a toner, every Mario Badescu product under the sun... and so on and so on... anyway, this summer I began to seek out nice and happy, less horrifyingly chemically convoluted ways to rid myself of acne. In this vein, I started applying the Bragg brand raw organic unfiltered ACV on my chest and back with a cotton ball morning and night. My level of acne decreased veeeery slowly. It was so continuous though that I kept with it. I started it out of desperation of the impending swimsuit season in June, and probably by now, the end of September I can say it keeps me about 95% clear.

I recently got a bit of a breakout on my chest and back (4 inflammatory pimples, not the nasty cystic stuff I used to get there) because I got a bit lazy when I noticed the results were so consistent.

The stuff is a bit much and can make your eyes water and your bathroom stink, so I recommend flushing the cotton balls when you're done with them so the smell doesn't linger. Besides that, I will probably be using this indefinitely. I hope this helps anyone else out there who can only look wistfully at those darling backless dresses that are so popular right now... :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No