BeneFit Cosmetics Play Sticks Concealer, foundation and powder all-in-one!

3.7

on 7/10/2010 12:32:00 PM

Couldn't find a correct color match in this. I wear NC20-25 and was matched with Tea Party, with 'I'm cute as a bunny' powder to set the foundation. It looked good in the store but oxidized in 2 hours to a horrible orangey-brown. The SA had applied two streaks of different colors on my neck, Tea Party was noticeably orange and the lighter color had turned grey and they both stood out from my skin color. I liked the feel and flawlessness of the original application, but would never buy because of the oxidation. Just touching my face transferred the foundation onto my fingers, so it has very low staying power unless you never touch your face. I liked the packaging, convenient for touch-ups compared to a powder compact.

on 6/3/2010 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Overall can't say I absolutely LOVE this product, but I kinda love? I have been going back to it for 10 years off & on & it never dissapoints. I have dry/normal skin. When my skin is more clear I can use it as a concealer only on spots I want to cover & it blends easily w/ a brush without looking blotchy or awkward. I like the consistency because it's not too thick going on & moves easily with a brush. Like other reviewers said if your skin is dry in certain areas it will look flaky...if that happens I use some extra moisterizer after to hydrate then dab a tiny bit more & blend. Overall it's a great product & easy to apply especially if you are on the go.

on 5/27/2010 4:09:00 PM

This is AMAZING. It's light yet gives amazing coverage. I've always struggled trying to find a foundation pale enough for me - this is perfect. Don't try putting it on a brush - just dab it on your face then blend with a brush. It's expensive but lasts ages. I've also had trouble with foundation giving me spots. This doesn't at all. The only problem I have is that it rubs off fairly easily. But would definitely recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i had this a while ago and its not that great. it takes a while to really get some product on a brush and paint your face. not very practical if youre in a hurry. but it gives a natural finish. its an okay foundation but there are so many other foundations for the same price that are waaaay better.
dont waste your money, get something else.

on 4/16/2010 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I LOVE this! Never go out without it.

It is quite expensive at £25, but lasts about 6 months (and that's using it pretty much every day). But it is well worth it. It's not a heavy foundation, but more like a light layer that just evens out your skin tone. I'm VERY pale (I got red cheeks from shopping last month, and that was march!) and I found that 'Jax' is the perfect colour. It feels quite moisturising, and smells lavender-y (which is pleasant!). I can use blushers and other products on top of it no problems. It's the perfect base for me. Highly reccommended!!

on 4/13/2010 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i stole this from my sister and was pretty impressed so i brought it. For starters, the packaging is beautiful, i like the idea of a stick and the twist-up and use works perfectly - no trouble there. the packaging is classy and its small and easy to carry around. you have no worries about it leaking.

I brought it in the lightest shade 'spin the bottle' which was a tad light for me and could make me look really dead at times. i have the occassional scar from popping a spot and this covers it pretty well - it covers it more than any other foundation i have ever tried. It didn't cover up my dark circles too well and actually made them more obvious so i used a conclearer instead.

it leaves your skin with a matte finish but its still looks dewy. it doesn't make the skin look caked AT ALL. the foundation is almost undetectable..several times i was asked if i even wear foundation. It also made my blush stand out more and made that more glowy - its a perfect base. It does have a slight smell to it ( a bit like tea tree), but you can't actually smell it once its applied. its creamy and easy blendable, you get the same results if using a brush or fingertips.

the two real problems i had with this is that i have dry skin and it made this obvious - especially during the winter. However, when my skin isn't so dry this foundation works fine. Although, my sister who has oily skin uses this and she has so problems with this foundation whatsoever...shes brought it twice infact. i also think the price is a little steep for how much product you actually get - it finishes quickly. i've been mixing it with a drugstore foundation to prolong its life & to overcome this flakey skin situation it brings about.

a great foundation if you have a little amount of blemishes you want to cover and if you want that natural look. steer clear of this if you have dry skin or are looking to cover dark circles.

on 3/31/2010 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

blends easily and i found a color to match my skin perfectly. really good at covering blemishes..2nd time buying and i am very happy.

on 3/28/2010 7:32:00 PM

I LOVE this so much is unbelievable!! I pretty much use it as a concealer. It goes on smooth has a matte finish, easy to apply, smells good and convienient packaging. I use tea party. Once i add it to any imperfections on my face, they completely disappear! It's like magic!!

on 3/7/2010 11:32:00 PM

I have the lightest color called Paper Dolls. I actually got really excited when i tried this on in the store, cause it looked like a really good match, but those floresent lights fooled me again, its a bit too pink on me. and thats probly the only thing i really really dislike about the product, theres only 3 shades!! are you kidding??? *sigh*, I like the coverage though, which you can control easily since its so blendable, and i liked the cream to powder consistency and the way it looked on my skin (not too matte, not shiny). well thats all i can really comment on, since i didn't use it all day by itself. i did use it today though, by mixing it with a yellower, cheaper foundation, which is an alright deal, except it wasn't really a perfect match either, it was a lil too peachy. and i would love to, go back and purchase a different shade, even for the kinda outrageous price, but i can't. too bad.

on 3/7/2010 2:28:00 PM

so, this product is very creamy stick foundation and has a nivea scent to it.

it has a good lasting power and looks vey nice for a while however when i wear this for a long day my face shines... it looks very oily even though i dont have a problem with it... you have to set it with powder-thats a must and probably have to touch up the powder again.

the foundation looks good after its set so you'll see the effects after 30mins or so... another disadvantage is that the product has almost nothing relative to a normal foundation and i cant aford to wear this foundation evryday because it just finishes up so quicky... i've got about 3 more uses and then i'll lit pan im not if i would buy it again, probably not since we'll be in summer soonish.... ( i think this product would be good for dry skin but not for oily ones)