October 23, 2014 | 1869 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE this color. It's so summery and looks great with a summer tan. It's red on the orangey side, not blue. No shimmer at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I generally love OPI polish; I really don't think there is a better brand on the market! Everything from the brush, consistency, and lasting power is top notch. I chose "Cajun Shrimp" for a recent pedicure, to try something a little different. With the weather getting nice and warm, I figured a coral shade would be a cute, summery alternative. I have extremely pale skin, and this actually looks great with it- although I'm sure it would look absolutely phenomenal against a nice suntan. As others have mentioned, this is a bright red-orange coral. It actually has more red in it than I expected, but thats not a bad thing. It's a beautiful shade that is sure to become a warm-weather staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by laceylogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, Love, Love this color! It means summer is here :) It stays on my toes from March - August! Looks fantastic with a tan!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2009 6:38:00 PM More reviews by little7elf

This has been a tireless summer pedicure staple for me for the past FIVE years. I actually still look forward to the day when I get to break out the cajun shrimp for the season. I always get compliments on this shade, whether it's on my toes or just sitting in the bottle on my shelf. Glossy and gorgeous with out even the slightest tinge of shimmer... love it.
EDIT: the color is not as fashionable as it once was since there are so many more neons and oranges on the market today. However, it's a nice safe bet or easy transition into the world of vibrants since the amount of red lends a classic timelessness to the shocking elements - good balance.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by jbrennan

First off, I love OPI polishes in general (great brush, good coverage). This is the perfect color for summer - a pretty orange with a hint of pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by picklesrjuiceh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cajun Shrimp is the most used-up nail polish in my collection- I never get tired of this! It's a gorgeous reddish coral color that is very flattering on my skin tone. By far one of my top 5 favorite nail polishes! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by felmingham

My first ever OPI purchase and made me totally fall in love with OPI. Everytime I wear this colour I always get compliments. It is a great summer colour. Nice and bright. Now I am addicted to OPI!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by star54

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping this would be more of a coral, but it's actually a dark orange when applied.
I still ended up liking this nailpolish tho, as I usually like anything as far as OPI is concerned. It's good quality, has decent staying power, and this particular colour is great for a pedicure.

Still in search of the perfect coral nail polish....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by aboud18

Love Love Love this color! I wear it every summer on my toes. It looks gorgeous with a tan! Its is slightly more expensive than other polishes but its totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 5:38:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

this is a beauty, very flattering. 3 coats is what i recommend for intensity, but you will have full coverage in two - even one depending on your application technique. this color satisfies a need for orange/peach/ coral/ even red. if i had to scale my collection down to ten polishes, i would probably elect to keep this in there!