OPI Cajun Shrimp

4.6

I absolutely love this color!! It is the perfect spring/summer nailpolish. I only use this on my toes and it looks great when I am pale w/o accentuating my ghost-ness ;) and faboosh when I am tan. It is a wonderful orangey-red that is not overpowering.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's nice for your toes, but I wouldn't put in on my fingernails. It's too orange, and I usually stick with darker colors for my fingernails. The bottle lasts forever, just remember to screw it on all the way. I've gone on to better colors, but keep this one just in case.

This is such a cute summery color! It is so bright and looks great when you get a tan!

This just makes me happy to see on my toes, and I think the name is adorable too. :) It probably shouldn't work for me as it's orangey and I'm a blue-based pale girl, but it really brightens up my piggies to the point where the three-year-olds in my preschool class tell me that they like it. If the world's most honest critics give it high marks, so will everyone else. (My boyfriend likes it too.) I love this polish so much - as well as Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire! and to a lesser extent Fireflies - that I am converting into an OPI devotee. Wonderful, fun summer color.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this color. It's so summery and looks great with a summer tan. It's red on the orangey side, not blue. No shimmer at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I generally love OPI polish; I really don't think there is a better brand on the market! Everything from the brush, consistency, and lasting power is top notch. I chose "Cajun Shrimp" for a recent pedicure, to try something a little different. With the weather getting nice and warm, I figured a coral shade would be a cute, summery alternative. I have extremely pale skin, and this actually looks great with it- although I'm sure it would look absolutely phenomenal against a nice suntan. As others have mentioned, this is a bright red-orange coral. It actually has more red in it than I expected, but thats not a bad thing. It's a beautiful shade that is sure to become a warm-weather staple for me!

Love, Love, Love this color! It means summer is here :) It stays on my toes from March - August! Looks fantastic with a tan!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This has been a tireless summer pedicure staple for me for the past FIVE years. I actually still look forward to the day when I get to break out the cajun shrimp for the season. I always get compliments on this shade, whether it's on my toes or just sitting in the bottle on my shelf. Glossy and gorgeous with out even the slightest tinge of shimmer... love it.
EDIT: the color is not as fashionable as it once was since there are so many more neons and oranges on the market today. However, it's a nice safe bet or easy transition into the world of vibrants since the amount of red lends a classic timelessness to the shocking elements - good balance.

First off, I love OPI polishes in general (great brush, good coverage). This is the perfect color for summer - a pretty orange with a hint of pink.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Cajun Shrimp is the most used-up nail polish in my collection- I never get tired of this! It's a gorgeous reddish coral color that is very flattering on my skin tone. By far one of my top 5 favorite nail polishes! :)

Top Rated OPI Products