July 29, 2014 | 1959 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by jbrennan

First off, I love OPI polishes in general (great brush, good coverage). This is the perfect color for summer - a pretty orange with a hint of pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by picklesrjuiceh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Cajun Shrimp is the most used-up nail polish in my collection- I never get tired of this! It's a gorgeous reddish coral color that is very flattering on my skin tone. By far one of my top 5 favorite nail polishes! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by felmingham

My first ever OPI purchase and made me totally fall in love with OPI. Everytime I wear this colour I always get compliments. It is a great summer colour. Nice and bright. Now I am addicted to OPI!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by star54

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping this would be more of a coral, but it's actually a dark orange when applied.
I still ended up liking this nailpolish tho, as I usually like anything as far as OPI is concerned. It's good quality, has decent staying power, and this particular colour is great for a pedicure.

Still in search of the perfect coral nail polish....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2009 12:41:00 PM More reviews by aboud18

Love Love Love this color! I wear it every summer on my toes. It looks gorgeous with a tan! Its is slightly more expensive than other polishes but its totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 5:38:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

this is a beauty, very flattering. 3 coats is what i recommend for intensity, but you will have full coverage in two - even one depending on your application technique. this color satisfies a need for orange/peach/ coral/ even red. if i had to scale my collection down to ten polishes, i would probably elect to keep this in there!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by allicat626

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

This was my first OPI nail polish, and it is still one of my favorites. It is a bright orange red with no shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous reviewer - I was hoping for coral and got a red, albeit a pretty one. On the nails I don't detect any tinge of coral/orange. Happy color, though

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Jenni4Design

I bought this because in the bottle the looked more coral-pink, but on me it's red. While not what I expected it is a very pretty red on my fair skin. Reds tend to look harsh on me and this looks pretty so that's why this still gets a good review.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by mpm64

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great pinky/corally creme on my olive/yellow NC 25 skin. Looks fantastic with a tan, but great even w/o one. The color is just so cheerful! And it applies beautifully and wears really well (like almost all OPI's). I will definitely repurchase!