November 28, 2014 | 1893 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this perfume. My mom gave this to me for my b-day. And I love the smell!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by botitas1977

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

DEATH BEFORE TRESOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by victorialynne

I really dislike this stuff. I got a little mini bottle with my lancome free gift and literally scrubbed it off of my arm. It truly stinks to me.....

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by dominika99

You couldn't flip through a fashion magazine in the 1990s without coming across a scent strip of this powerhouse floriental. Thus I'll always associate Tresor with lazy afternoons spent pouring over used Vogues at the local library.

Reviews say it's got notes of rose, heliotrope, orris, apricot and iris. On me, it smells like a concoction of Jolly Ranchers in rose water sprinkled with a light dash of baby powder.

It goes on powerful and stays syrupy and sweet for hours. To me the scent gets boring fast, as it varies little throughout the day and can just be described as various kinds of sugary, rosy and honey.

It does have a warm, feminine and fruity feel to it that's also vaguely nostalgic for anyone who grew up in that decade, but it's not original or interesting enough for me to recommend.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by greydovefeatherwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry, but I like this perfume. It was the first perfume I ever tried at 13 :) Nabbed it from my grandmother's bureau after trying a bunch one day...Ha!! Love it. I wore it on and off through my adolescence. It smells good to me: comforting, warm and fruity, like peaches warmed by the summer sun :) Use lightly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate Tresor, it smells like carrots. No wonder the bottle & perfume color are reminiscent of a carrot!
My sister used to wear this & I tried to give it a shot but I just never could like it or get used to it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by benny143

Not my personal favorite, but my mom has worn this since I was a little kid! For that, it gets 4 lippies :)! Very warm and feminine smell

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by mikaela71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i just love it !

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 10:55:00 AM More reviews by lovelyhazel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great perfume that I generally use in the winter. The bottle is lovely and easy to use, and one spritz will definitely do.

Perfumes generally give me a distinct top, middle and drydown, but not this perfume! What I get when I spray initally is what lasts on me all day. I get a lovely mix of apricots, roses, and a smoky amber note. It is a pleasant variation on the usual rose perfume, perfect for a winter workday, or a day spent reading a book in front of the fire.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by greentea74