October 30, 2014 | 1392 users online

Concealers - Bare Escentuals - Well Rested

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't love this for under eye concealer; it doesn't blend well and it gets into all my wrinkles. But I do like it under bisque and foundation for blemish concealment, and under my brow bone for a little oomph. I wouldn't get it again, but I'll use up what I have covering zits.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great product for those with very dark under eye circles! I fix my under-eye concealer with this product and it gives a little bit more coverage (not much) but it brightens a lot dippending of how much you put on! Careful if you are quite tanned not to overdo otherwise you'll get panda eyes!! it also have very good lasting power

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by ems001

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying that I hate when there are two or more sets of reviews for an item (in this case I think there are 2)
OK about the BE undereye concealer - it was ok, but I was not blown away like with other BE items. It did made my undereye look a little lighter, but there was no significant change, it was just a yellow-ish powder.
Most of the time I skipped that step and you could barely tell that I had no undereye concealer. Now my under eye area is not that bad too begin with, so maybe that is why I did not notice a difference.
However, I think a cream works better for that area.
I didn't hate, but I did not love, I would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

"This eye-brightening shadow base is a favorite among the sleep-deprived for its ability to magically diminish the morning-drowsiness that results from too little sleep or a long day's journey. Well-Rested works as a beautiful, eye-brightening shadow base, and can also be used to brighten dark shadows around the eyes, nose, lips and anywhere you feel you need an extra pick-me-up." -Bare Escentuals. I love using this to set my concealer. It gives my under eyes extra coverage and brightening. Love, love, love this! Definitely give it a try if your dark circles are severe and your concealer alone doesn't do it for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Duster

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'd like this better if it was not a loose mineral but for me (very fair neutral yellow) this is an awesome eyeshadow base. Every so slight sheen, mellow neutral yellow that blends into my skin and creates a smooth canvas. Use this every day although if I could find a pressed version of the same color I would check it out. This is an eyeshadow not a face powder, it's pretty highly pigmented. Good staying power. Taken how little I need to use this will last me for the rest of my life!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by sarahlen

I really dont know about this. Hmmm i think my gripe with this is that it is slightly too dark for under eyes but slightly to mica-ish for the face. I love BE foundation in fairly light I think i will just use that under my eyes from now on, for me it works better

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 8:40:00 PM More reviews by SageBrush

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used Well Rested for several years. I apply it to my lids and under eye circles with a max coverage brush. I use it as a base before I apply BE eyeshadows. It brightens my eyes and helps the shadow to wear longer. I have a pink tone to my skin so this really helps to brighten, tone down the red and to eliminate circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by hiphopscotch

I bought this under eye concealer because long hours of studying have caused some really dark circles under my eyes! I love this product because it brightens up the area under my eye and makes people wonder how I manage a job and college and look refreshed.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by tashaynn98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this product, but only when paired with BE's Bisque. The Bisque covers up dark circles much better than Well Rested. What Well Rested does is add a little brightness to the undereye area. As with all BE products, it's important that your skin be well moisturized, or the product can get cakey. It's good to use a light hand with this product for the same reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by WesleysMom25

I love this stuff. I use it everyday on my eyelids and under my eyes. The darkness under my eyes disappear and it last all day.