August 22, 2014 | 1942 users online

Deodorants - Kiehl's - Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by olelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A real disappointment. I don't sweat that much and I don't have any sort of odor, but when its super hot outside I do have some wetness. I used this in vain for months, but it doesn't do ANYTHING in terms of preventing sweat, plus it's expensive. Going to try something else now!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Viridian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really disappointed by this product. Smells more or less OK, but doesn't prevent odour or wetness, which is kind of the point of a deodourant in my book. I've given it 2/5 because it's better than nothing at all, but all in all, an overpriced shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by iamagoodgirl

This is THE BEST deodorant I've EVER tried! I've been using it for about a year now and love it! Nothing used to work for the "longhaul" before, like secret, dove, ban, mitchum, etc. I even started wearing my fiance's deodorant (for MEN!)! TIP: when you think the tube is all out, squeeze tube down, (like you do "almost empty" toothpaste), and with scissors, cut off top of tube. At the bottom is LOTS more product in there, like at least a week's worth!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by dnemoy85

I am in LOVE with this deodorant. I have tried about every deodorant on the market. USed to use all teh drugstore brands until I stopped due to all teh abd chemicals and switched to natural deodorant, adnw hen I did I stopped sweating compeltely lol. I have never had a sweating or odor problem but am always paranoid since I am active about smelling as we all are. Sadly as much as I like how healthy the naturals are for me and they smell amazing btw! they just dont hold up all day long in odor protection through my gym workouts. So I was back searching for deodorant again. Instead of goign back to the drugstore deodorants whcih are horrible and would always leave marks on my clothes (even the little black dress approved ) I decided tot ry department counter deodorants lIke Kiehls, Fresh Rollon, and Bliss Rollon. Sadly the 2 rollons didnt hold up either even though they ahve rave reviews and bottom line they take too long to dry.

This Kiehls Cream however really surprised me since I never would ahve thought to use a deodorant cream in my life lol. Oddly it absorbs into your skin soo much better since you are rubbing it in and doesnt leave any rsidue on your hands and drys immedietely. SIcne I do like some smell to my deodorant I jsut spray a natural deodorant spray Weleda Citrus which smells amazing over the Kiehls. Let me say through a long day or running around town, doing chores, going to the gym, and going dancing all night with my friends as we were sweating our buts off lol I came home and was in shock as how fresh my underarms still smelled. I had not sweat at all, no stians on my clothes, adn even my top smelled as if it just came outof the laundry.

Truly impressed with the staying power of this product and recommend it to everyone!!!!

UPDATE; Im so irritated that after falling in love with the idea of using a cream as a deodorant ofcourse with my luck after a month of use and this cream working amazingly it stopped working for me as far as odor control!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Maderine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I put this on 36 hours ago and spent the intervening time at work. (No, I'm not making that up and yes, it sucked.) I just sniffed my pits and they smell...completely fine. This stuff goes in the Hall of Fame for sure! I will update if anything changes, but at this point it's worth its weight in gold to me!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2008 11:06:00 PM More reviews by iluvnini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i don't like this product. the first time i used it i was impressed, then i noticed i was getting more and more sweaty in the underarm area as time progressed. not only was i sweaty, i could also smell something that mixed my sweat and the smell of the product. trust me, i did not like the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Casafras

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been searching for a bout a year for a good deodorant that doesn't leave white residue on my dark shirts. I tried everything that said "little black whatever approved" and all of it left residue. Through MUA, I found Kiehl's and ordered it right away. I sweat pretty easily, but Kiehl's keeps me dry. I put it on in the morning about 3 minutes before I put my clothes for the day on, to give it time to dry. Once dry, I get no residue on my clothes. If it's still a little damp, I get a tiny bit, but it easily brushes off with a clean, dry wash cloth. Over all I love Kiehl's...it's the answer for me. The only thing I'm not crazy about is getting it all over my fingers when I put it on, but it easily rinses off too. I will definitely keep using this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2008 2:45:00 AM More reviews by jetera21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this anti-perspirant probably about six months ago and I'm still using the same "bottle". I love this product! It actually keeps me dry in this humid Houston weather and I think it's actually conditioning my skin. I was using Dove's deodorant, but it leaves my underarms feeling very tight and sometimes irritated, more like itchy. I have not had that problem with Kiehl's. It's a bit pricey, $16, but it lasts for so long. It may take some use to using a cream deodorant, but it dries very quickly, unlike roll-ons. I bought a new bottle, 3 weeks ago, Kiehl's was having a 20% off sale in their store, but I've yet to use it because I'm still not finished with the first bottle. This stuff is amazing and long lasting. I recommend it to women who have a hard time staying dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by annaalways

This is by far the best anti-perspirant I've found so far. It doesn't eliminate sweat but it does help ALOT. For the most part, I don't sweat through unless it's unusually hot or stressful. It doesn't leave a white residue on my clothes and it's odorless. It is expensive, given it's an anti-perspirant (so 4 lippies). It's been years since I've used this and haven't found an acceptable replacement to date.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried deodorants and anti-perspirants from DKNY, Fresh, L'Occitane, Bliss, Origins, DermaDoctor and this one from Kiehl's, to name a few, before realizing that nothing compares to Certain-Dri (very unexpected for me, who pretty much assumes the higher the price tag, the better the product). This one is close though, and I was surprised that an unscented cream would be so effective. This lasts nearly all day, doesn't leave a residue and seems to condition my skin well. If I hadn't found Certain-Dri--which lasts at least 2 days for me and is a total HG for me--this would probably be my favorite.