Lancome Empreinte

4.3

on 6/16/2003 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this. It's a great product for those with oily skin and black heads. I have horrible black heads and this removed many of them. It refined my pores. Love the smell. Definetly expensive but worth it to me.

on 6/9/2003 7:10:00 AM

If you want soft and smooth skin, this is the product to deliver it. Apply T-zone first, chin, followed by cheeks. T-zone is less oily and skin becomes babyskin-smooth.

on 6/4/2003 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The best thing about this mask is the smell. I put it on, lay back and while waiting for it to dry (about 10-15 mins),I always fall asleep. Leaves your skin feeling nice and clean. Worst thing about it is the price. :(

on 1/3/2003 12:19:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

This product is absolutely wonderful! I received a sample of it as a GWP, tried it out, and immediately rushed out to buy the full-size version. I never knew my skin could look & feel so nice... I use this 2 or 3 times a month, and my pores are noticibly reduced and my skin is incredibly smooth every time I use it. And all it takes is five minutes! Huge rave!

on 10/30/2002 9:40:00 PM

I think this mask is great. A customer at the Lancome counter turned me onto it. After the Exfoliance Clarte exfoliator, this stuff does wonders. You only have to use it once a week or twice a month.

on 11/24/2001 10:06:00 PM

I didn't feel like this did anything for my skin. My pores didn't shrink, and my skin didn't feel any tighter.

on 10/18/2001 10:29:00 AM

This "deep clensaing mask" makes my skin feel so soft and smooth after I use it. All you do is spread it on really thinly, and leave it for a few minutes. I usually shave my legs while waiting :) Just wash it off and you're left with super-smooth and fine skin. Great stuff!

Popular Masks