Lancome Empreinte

4.3

I've tried numerous masks before, but this one CLEARly makes a difference. After only 5 minutes, I see a CLEAR difference in my skin. It feels squeeky clean, without being too harsh or drying. I really enjoy using it!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this. It's a great product for those with oily skin and black heads. I have horrible black heads and this removed many of them. It refined my pores. Love the smell. Definetly expensive but worth it to me.

If you want soft and smooth skin, this is the product to deliver it. Apply T-zone first, chin, followed by cheeks. T-zone is less oily and skin becomes babyskin-smooth.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The best thing about this mask is the smell. I put it on, lay back and while waiting for it to dry (about 10-15 mins),I always fall asleep. Leaves your skin feeling nice and clean. Worst thing about it is the price. :(

Eyes: Violet

This product is absolutely wonderful! I received a sample of it as a GWP, tried it out, and immediately rushed out to buy the full-size version. I never knew my skin could look & feel so nice... I use this 2 or 3 times a month, and my pores are noticibly reduced and my skin is incredibly smooth every time I use it. And all it takes is five minutes! Huge rave!

I think this mask is great. A customer at the Lancome counter turned me onto it. After the Exfoliance Clarte exfoliator, this stuff does wonders. You only have to use it once a week or twice a month.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I didn't feel like this did anything for my skin. My pores didn't shrink, and my skin didn't feel any tighter.

This "deep clensaing mask" makes my skin feel so soft and smooth after I use it. All you do is spread it on really thinly, and leave it for a few minutes. I usually shave my legs while waiting :) Just wash it off and you're left with super-smooth and fine skin. Great stuff!

Popular Masks