July 25, 2014 | 1762 users online

Body Scrubs - Alba Botanica - Sugar Cane Body Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2005 6:22:00 PM More reviews by marissal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another rave for this product! Great scent, great price, and effective.

Only thing I would change about this product is the packaging -- I'd prefer a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by lanvin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mmmmm! This is the most fabulous body scrub I have ever tried and I have tried many. The smell is incredible and it instantly transports me to a wonderful spa in the Caribbean. My skin is left so smooth and soft. The best part is that is widely available and is very affordable! I have not been disappointed with an Alba product yet, specifically from the Hawaiian line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2005 1:15:00 PM More reviews by ClosetDiva

I bought this based solely on what I read on MUA and I'm so happy I did! It really does smell yummy and leaves my skin soft and moisturized without being greasy - much better than that crap from Jessica Simpson. I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 11:07:00 AM More reviews by LovingMe830

Incredible Sugar scrub!! Divine smell that is Gentle yet VERY effective, leaves skin baby soft & moisturized! My friend & I Ordered 20 of these, along w/ some other treats at -'VitaNet.com'- it is much cheaper than buying at wholeFoods- it cost $6.57 Vs. $12.00- This site has great prices on Natural products- Free ship w/$200.00 Purchase..So, get a friend or 2 to share an order-

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2004 3:16:00 AM More reviews by sefis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Alba has yet to let me down. I like this scrub almost as much as Origins incredible spreadable scrub and its 1/3 the price. It does smell alot like the yankee candle buttercream scent when in the jar.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2004 2:11:00 AM More reviews by eyevieblack

I've tried the Hawaiian salt scrub as well, and this one is way better. Groovy smell, and my skin is so soft. Definite staple!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2004 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Bonbon412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smells sooooo good! Like vanilla and sugar. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and the oils are very moisturizing. It's very similar to the Bath and Body Works vanilla sugar scrub that I love, but this is about $8 cheaper which is a big plus. I knocked off one lippie because I don't feel that it exfoliates as the Bath and Body Works scrub, but it's very gentle and a product that I will definately repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2004 10:32:00 PM More reviews by kyasha

Smells like sugar (duh). Not too much oil in the jar, which is a good thing :) Not abrasive, but exfoliates gently. My skin feels so moisturized when I exit the shower. I use this twice a week and I'm amazed at the great value. From being a brand-name department store fan, I am now a naturals convert. Buy at Whole Foods for $12.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2004 9:56:00 PM More reviews by KelliCapwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pure heaven! The oil is so moisterizing, the scrub so gentle & the smell reminds me of a Buttercreme Yankee candle and it lingers on your skin afterwards. My skin looks & feels incredible from using this product. Alba is cruelty free too. Definately my HG of scrubs and will repurchase. EDIT: I just bought another jar today 12/18/04 and the consistency is different but BETTER! It's more like a jelly vs. just sugar in oil. It was just as effective and I liked it way better. Good move Alba!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2004 1:37:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

Very comparable to the Natural Esscents Sugared Shortbread Scrub but less oily (which I like). Very nice scent and texture. Not too coarse, not too fine. Awesome product for around $11! Available at Whole Foods.