November 26, 2014 | 1159 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula body moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 12:07:00 PM More reviews by jjff

A wonderful product; however, it's a little pricey where cheaper generics do the job just as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2002 8:45:00 PM More reviews by chiqa

this is the best moiturizer ever! my skin gets very dry and flaky in winter and *nothing* works but this! buh bye lizzard skin! its light, almost has not scent and quickly absorbs into skin, althouh a bit more expensive than the other drugstore products. but a small price to pay for nice supple skin in winter...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2002 3:55:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Uh....does this stuff EVER absorb into the skin?! That's my major complaint with this body lotion as I can still feel the slight stickyness hours after I applied it. I doesn't *truely* moisturize that well and my skin isn't really that dry. My skin feels dryer with it on, than without it, strangely enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2001 10:59:00 PM More reviews by jiagirl

I love this moisturizer. It has a super-light scent, it's non-greasy, it absorbs so quickly, and it doesn't wear off or sweat off (and believe me, lotion sweating off is a problem in south Texas). I am definitely buying this again. It's more expensive $8+ than normal drugstore items but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2001 6:02:00 PM More reviews by indigold

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have found my favourite body lotion: unscented, fast absorbing, long lasting, non sticky, CHEAP... this stuff is the absolute best! it was voted best heavy duty moisturizer in InStyle last year, but it's actually very light (but does a great job :) Buy it now!