Neutrogena Norwegian Formula body moisturizer

I got this free with my purchase of Neutrogena Body Clear Wash- i think that's what it's called, love that stuff.

This stuff is ok. it's a thickish cream, that feels a lot like the glycerine that can be found in cheaper no-name tubs in the supermarket. nothing too special. it makes my legs looked moisturised, doesn't break me out. but i don't think that it really moisturises- i usually rub the stuff in at night, but by morning my legs look dryish - and i don't have dry skin!
it's an alright product, but i don't think that i'll actually go out and buy it on its own!

A wonderful product; however, it's a little pricey where cheaper generics do the job just as well.

this is the best moiturizer ever! my skin gets very dry and flaky in winter and *nothing* works but this! buh bye lizzard skin! its light, almost has not scent and quickly absorbs into skin, althouh a bit more expensive than the other drugstore products. but a small price to pay for nice supple skin in winter...

Uh....does this stuff EVER absorb into the skin?! That's my major complaint with this body lotion as I can still feel the slight stickyness hours after I applied it. I doesn't *truely* moisturize that well and my skin isn't really that dry. My skin feels dryer with it on, than without it, strangely enough.

I love this moisturizer. It has a super-light scent, it's non-greasy, it absorbs so quickly, and it doesn't wear off or sweat off (and believe me, lotion sweating off is a problem in south Texas). I am definitely buying this again. It's more expensive $8+ than normal drugstore items but worth it.

i have found my favourite body lotion: unscented, fast absorbing, long lasting, non sticky, CHEAP... this stuff is the absolute best! it was voted best heavy duty moisturizer in InStyle last year, but it's actually very light (but does a great job :) Buy it now!