Bumble & Bumble Styling Lotion

Water, Alcohol Denat., Isoceteth-20, Vinyl Caprolactam/Vp/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Biotin, Cysteine, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum) .

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have really fine and flat hair that usually does not hold it's volume for more than 5 minutes after styling. The only products that work on my hair are bumble & bumble products. This is one of the products that remains in my routine. I've been using this product for years. I love it. It smells good. I either use this or the thickening spray.

on 7/28/2006 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I spray this on damp hair after I shampoo/condition. I comb it through and let it air dry for a few minutes before I blow dry. It helps me manage and blow out my course, dry, color-treated hair. It doesn't do anything magical for me, but its a nice, basic styling lotion that will give a little structure to your style.

on 7/25/2006 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this.Luckily I bought a small bootle of this for only ten bucks. For a blowdry product, it failed for me. My hair laughed at this. For a nice, styling product, it was ok. A little crunchy, but gave my hair a light hold and made it soft. I paired it with some mousse for added definition. It smells good...I suppose bananas. I will not purchase again once my bottle runs out.

on 6/12/2006 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Thought I'd give this a try as I read mostly good review's of it. Not too impressed with it. Makes my hair feel crunchy & stiff. Also seems to dry it out?? Does have alcohol as a top indgredient. Different than what I was needing. Will not purchase again.

on 5/5/2006 6:04:00 AM

I have bought this a few times and always seem to stick with it which is very unusual for me. It has light but effective hold and I only use it on my roots before I blow dry to give some volume, keep shorter layers straight and help hold the blow out on my regrowth from TR. Will continue to buy this.

Love this.I use it after shampoo and conditioner on damp hair to add a bit of texture and make styling a little bit easier.Great scent,and I love the spray bottle.So much easier than messy creams.

on 3/25/2006 12:02:00 PM

At first I used this on wet hair and dried. I thought it was o.k. I have very fine (but thick) shoulder length hair. After about a week of using this my hair felt so dry. So I stopped using it. But today I decided to give it another try on my dry hair because I'm not a big fan of hair spray. So I spritzed a little all over and then used my blow dryer on low just to set it. It did give it more body and light hold. But I still think it is too drying and I don't really like the smell. It smells like alcohol.

on 2/11/2006 7:32:00 PM

This is an amazing styling product- it adds tons of texture to my hair without making it crunchy or stiff. It's really light and doesn't weight my fine hair down.

on 1/27/2006 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this for a couple years now and I'm surprised that I haven't written a review for it. It defines what waves I have in my hair and keeps them there (my hair refuses to hold any curl), isn't sticky and leaves hair soft and touchable. I use it for both a base (pre-curling) and finisher (defines and slight-glosser). Love it!

on 1/24/2006 7:16:00 PM

I just started using this product but I am very dissapointed with it. First of all, the smell is terrilbe- pure alcohol. Also, I just feel that it does nothing for my hair. Actually, after using it, I feel that my hair is stringy and flat. Maybe I'm not using it correctly, but I have used many other great products but this one just does not stand up to its claims.

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products