August 31, 2014 | 1048 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2008 10:26:00 PM More reviews by mitali79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I so wanted to love this eye cream. The first couple of nights I used it I thought it was fantastic - it's wonderfully rich and moisturizing. But after a few nights the cream started to really burn my skin on contact. This is not all that surprising since most eye products, gels, creams, etc., cause the skin around my eyes to burn like the devil. But I had hoped this cream would be gentle. I will be returning this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Kesh87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is amazing. I use it under my eyes every night to help get rid of my dark under eye circles, and it works amazing. I have been using it for about two months and I have seen my under eye circles lighten up. It is pricey but definitely worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2008 6:36:00 AM More reviews by makoto4me

bought a sample from others. It did not work for me.Just a normal eye cream..can't reduce under eye fine lines, bags....even all about eyes is better...too expansive for a normal size product, not worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2008 4:36:00 PM More reviews by FinalBoss

I got this as part of a GWP. I'm not sure if it does anything to my eyes, feels like a normal moisturizer to me. I've used better eye product from Viche.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Back in May, I received a GWP-size of this product and I've been using it since then. A little bit goes a long way; I'm not even half way through the little jar! Honestly, I really haven't noticed any difference in my eye area since I started using this product. As a moisturizer it's fine, but it is not very effective for treating fine lines, dark circles, or puffiness. A full-sized jar of this eye cream is $38.50 for half an ounce, which is expensive for something that doesn't work very well. I would not recommend this product if you need an eye treatment. However, if you are looking for a good, basic eye cream, this one would be fine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

I m not thrilled about this eye cream although I m a huge fun of the other Repairwear products.Didn't work THAT good for me.Is a rich emollient eye creme and didn't offer something to my eye area.I noticed NO deference neither in terms of lines and wrinkles neither in terms of dark circles

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2008 1:56:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly can't comment one way or the other about effectiveness, although I am almost 28 and have used this since my early 20's - and I have no wrinkles around my eyes. Maybe that's from the cream, maybe it's just my genes. I don't know. The consistency is really nice and it never stings my eyes. Overall I do like it and recommend it, assuming it does work (again, I can't judge that). But I am on the lookout for a new eye cream just to try something different. Just ordered one from La Roche-Posay to try. I think this is a good staple that I will always come back to if I can't find another one I like as well. Only negative is that eye makeup doesn't seem to last as long when I use this first, so it's not good for under it in my opinion (maybe I just don't let it sink in long enough first, other people seem to have no issues with makeup).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by iRahBu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this with the clinique bonus thing at dillards. I like the fact that when I wake up in the morning my eyelids and under my eye is really soft. Although, when I wake up under my eyes there are these flakes that appear whenever I use it. It does moisturize my eyes very well, but it doesn't get rid of the one wrinkle or line under my eye like it claims it does. It's pretty expensive and I'm glad that I got a sample first. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

GWP - found this it be less hydrating than the All About Eyes Rich. I couldn't see any benefit to this. The AAE-rich is much better at diminishing lines and plumping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a GWP, & have been using it for about a week. It is very moisturizing w/o being greasy & it absorbs quickly, & doesn't sting like some eye creams can do. I have some fine lines around my eyes that this has helped with. So far, I would definitely buy this in the future when this one runs out.
EDIT: I have since bought this several times, but it is so expensive (for me) that I had to quit buying it. If you can afford it, go for it. I am currently using L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream & it works very well & it is much more affordable. :)