August 27, 2014 | 1728 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Clear Moisture Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by whooey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works great on my oily scalp and pourus hair. Just enough moisture, but not too much as to where I would have to wash it every day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2004 10:03:00 AM More reviews by bonkymommy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This made my long, average red hair VERY soft but TOO SOFT in a bad way - limp, lifeless - even when I just used the shampoo and not the conditioner. Definitely wouldn't be able to go two days without washing - am returning both to Ulta 3 today for Matrix Amplify.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2004 4:29:00 PM More reviews by oneofmylies99

Like Kazberry, this review is mostly a reflection of the shampoo and conditioner together. I love this shampoo and conditioner. They leave my hair silky-soft, shiny, airy, volumized and with the proper amount of moisture. I have straight, fine (although I do have a lot of it), oily hair and it is surprising that the volume and airy feel can last until the next day. The shampoo doesn't lather up as thickly as I would like, but it effectively cleans my hair and leaves it looking beautiful. I'm not a fan of the aquatic scent (kind of like coolwater) but it is subdued enough to where it's not a factor for me. Thumbs up, I've finished a bottle of shampoo and conditioner and I'll be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2004 1:11:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very nice shampoo. The combination of the shampoo and conditioner moisturize nicely without being too heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by isis1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I don't like to review shampoos and conditioners the first time I use them, but nothing has ever made my hair feel like this! I have fine, medium, long hair that can easily get weighed down and dried out. This product did neither. My hair feels silky and soft but very "airy," which is exactly what this product claims to do. My hair looks great too. Often hair products make hair feel great, but look horrible, but not clear moisture! I have been using All Soft conditioner (the shampoo is too heavy for my hair type) with various other volume/normal shampoos, but this combination of the clear moisture shampoo and conditioner is far better. Great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2004 10:14:00 AM More reviews by princessnectar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't think there is anything special about this product. I like that it has a nice thick lather, but I really don't care for the scent and I haven't noticed any amazing results on my thick, long, wavy hair. I am just trying to get through the bottle so I can repurchase Redken All Soft, my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2004 11:50:00 PM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i enjoyed the Clear Moisture shampoo a lot. i have waist-length normal-to-dry hair. my hair isn't colored but it does take a beating from heat styling. the shampoo cleansed my hair and added just the right amount of moisture. my hair wasn't weighed down at all... it felt light and fluffy and perfect. YAY! a definite keeper. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2004 6:40:00 AM More reviews by kazberry

Ok, let me preface this by saying that I am reviewing both the shampoo and conditioner here; it's difficult to tell which product is really responsible for the overall effect. Anyway, ooooooh! I love this stuff; it is perfectly suited for my long, fine, normal to dry (colour-treated) hair. The shampoo is rich and lathers up very nicely. The conditioner is not as creamy and luxurious-feeling as, say, the All Soft stuff, but it does detangle very well and rinses clean-yet-smooth and doesn't weigh hair down. The best part of the Clear Moisture shampoo/conditioner is how soft, lightweight and voluminous your hair is when you've dried and styled it! It's remarkable that soft and silky hair can have such movement. I'm so accustomed to having to sacrifice volume for softness - but not with Clear Moisture! Aaaaah. I even find that my long hair doesn't tangle so much as it usually does! The only thing I'm not totally crazy about is the scent. It's not a bad scent at all - in fact, some might prefer it because it's very subtle and inoffensive (even boys can deal with it). However, I love a good heady scent in my hair like All Soft's wonderful fragrance. Maybe Redken will come out with an All Soft eau de parfum so I can have my cake and eat it too. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2004 11:18:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

I just received this shampoo and conditioner from an Ebay seller and I am so impressed. It leaves my hair completely moisturized but light, sort of like what Dove claims to do but never quite does. It smells great and leaves my hair super soft and shiny. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2004 1:47:00 AM More reviews by wifeofdr2b

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this shampoo, along with the conditioner. I have straight, fine but thick hair. My hair used to be more "normal" but as I have gotten in my mid 20's, it is more normal-dry. I don't need something real heavy for my hair and most products end up weighing my hair down, taking away the shine, building up, etc. This line has been fabulous and just what my hair needs.

It is gentle enough to use everyday and does not seem to build up. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and with a "bounce". I also bought the moist ends and really like that, too.

I would recommend this for someone who needs a little moisture in their hair...not for someone needing a lot of moisture.