August 23, 2014 | 1426 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, most people bring up the price (about $ 10) for a pack of these. Sure, you can find cotton at the drugstore for $ 3 but that is an 80 count bag. In this package you get around 160-170. So, it is a few bucks more but not dramatic. The quality is great. Recently I had to pick up some cotton rounds at the drug store because I wasn't near a shiseido counter, and I notice that I have more dead skin on my face which is effecting my foundation. That sounds gross I know, but I think these cottons lightly exfoliated my skin which the cheap drugstore ones are not. I cannot prove this but I have noticed and that is all I have changed. After I use these up I may go back to the Shiseido brand or perhaps try some other brands from over seas as I believe Japan makes the best facial cottons so far that I have used.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by danidean

Nothing compares to this. Most cotton pads are rough and absorb so much product. It feels so luxurious (on the eyes especially) So worth the price

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2011 6:41:00 AM More reviews by beibeilei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let's say...I will never use other cotton pads ever again! I have been using these for a very long time. These are so soft and gentle on the eyes. It soaks up just the right amount of products and it doesn't fall apart. You'll need to try it to understand that these are so worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Lilyscorner

duper soft!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by dragonfly16

pillowy soft...is exactly how i would describe these pads. These are definitely are in a class of their own. They don't soak up my toner as regular drugstore cotton balls/pads would & they just feel so nice on your face. So that's my justification for spending more on these. I didn't think that a cotton pad can get this nice, but i am a believer now

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by qwe123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best. HG of cotton pads, that's for sure! 8 bucks canadian is actually a very good price for the amount of cotton pads you have in this package. i used to think it was expensive until i realized that i'm really saving my skin by not using those cheap cardboard like cotton pads! An absolute MUST for anyone who applies toner on their face 1-2 times per day!

I do wish they had better packaging though. I always have to transfer them to a container so it's more convenient and nicer to look at.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Denice85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looooooooove this. I don't like the packaging they shoud change it. I do have a question are the ones from the asia store the same quality?
They are cheaper. Just wondering

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by MARmaladeJay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall, great cotton. It soaks up less of the product so more of the product goes on your face. It's incredibly soft. I cut mine in half and use it with Shiseido's White Lucent Brightening Toning Lotion. I think it's a bit expensive for cotton ($9.50 USD). I would like to see this in a more practical container as the package I purchased needs to be cut open, but cannot be resealed. Since it is on the pricey side for cotton, I use this only with toner and nothing else. When I run out, I would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 9:01:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These are great! Although far too pricey to use on anything other than your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by nana7788

Since I use oil makeup remover I don't need to use a wipe unless it's just for the eye area and I'm traveling which is at least 2 times per year. During those weeks I use this. Because I don't use it that often I find it to be a good buy; soft, durable enough for one use, and did I mention soft? While some don't like it, I love it. I'm weird that way : )