April 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by StudentNurse88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have had this blush since 2007 and have not even made a dent in it yet despite the frequency that I use it! This is a perfect pink blush for a pop of colour on the cheeks. It would suit anyone from the fairest of skintones to the darkest. I would buy this again should I ever run out which I highly doubt!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by MzSunkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Dollymix was too red for me, it was my first pink blush. It's a medium reddish pink with shimmer. I don't really see the blue undertone some say it has. If you have any bit of pink in your skintone it totally makes it stand out giving u a sunburned look. Even when I was super tan I didn't love it, it looked so stupid on me. My skin ranges from medium to tan and I could never get it to work. I have a mix of yellow/pink undertones so maybe thats why. I prefer neutral candy pinks much more now that I tried this bush. I do regret buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by nishax3

I feel like this blush is just too shimmery. You can matte it down by applying powder foundation, but I don't know I'm not a fan of this much shimmer. This would be a great blush for the summer though. Nice color but not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by AmyRuth23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail blush!!! I first tried this out in September from my cousin, and then bought it a few weeks later. It was my first MAC blush, and I thought it was a bit pricey, but I just had to get it. It is such a gorgeous bright pink with light shimmer. It may be a dramatic color, but if you apply it with a light hand then it's beautiful. I wear it every day and haven't found a blush I like as much. Sometimes I wear it lightly, and other times really dramatic. I've had it almost six months and it was my best purchase! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by retrotrash82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A beautiful, highly pigmented blush. When applied with a light hand, gives a nice pink/fuchsia flush, and a heavier hand gives an intense pop of color. It also has a very subtle, cool-toned shimmer. Definitely purchase it, the color and the effect are suited for the "bright" trend this spring.

This was one of the first blushes I ever bought, and I still return to it. Would be a 5 lippie product, but I had to subtract one because the clear plastic part of my cover pops out randomly. Shouldn't be surprising, as I've found most MAC packaging to be pretty cheap, and to even have the same flaw... but still annoying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok i finally broke down and bought Dollymix. Iv'e tried it on many times , each time i walked away from the counter unsure about it. I finally bought it and i'm very satisfied. I won't use it as a daytime blush, there are some shimmer in there that i would preffer to display at night rather than at the office. nc 45 skin for reff. If your darker than nc 45 you can still use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by justmee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best pink MAC blush compared to the others. It's not too bold or crazy. It's not too shimmery it's just got that little colour and it's looks gorgeous and cute. Mine is almost finished I need to pick up another one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Doubleshot70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this blush some years ago when the colour was simply screaming at me.Firstly the colour is just awesome,I would describe it as a very bold,bright,dirty pink colour,it has a lovely shimmer laced through it.
I only ever used this blush if I wanted my cheeks to stand out and I really wanted a focal point.
This is quite pigmented and you do need to apply with care.Just a light touch with your brush should be sufficient.I would not advise that you swirl your brush into the pan.The blush lasts forever although I used it in rotation with others.The product comes in a see through screw top container,the packaging is okay as you can swirl your brush easily through the product although as I said not ideal to do it with this particular colour.Mac does offer some beautiful colours,I did not finish the pan actually I gave it to my sister as she was well my painted Dolly,yes this blush is very her and can you believe it she got to the end of the pan.It takes me ages to get to the pan as I do use them in rotation.This is not an every day versatile blush if that is what you are looking for but definitely one that works in your stash if you are a bit of a junkie like me.Thank you for reading,please do go on to read my Shu Uemura Glow on Blush 55.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: bright pink

Pros: very pigmented, little goes a long way

Cons: price

Comments: I loooove this blush. It's such a gorgeous and pigmented bright pink. It really gives a lot of color to the face. A little goes a long way!

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by hayzee79

I stayed away from this blush for a while as I lost my tan and I thought the colour would be too much on my paler skin, but I tried it again recently and applied with a light hand it is the prettiest light pink. I love the glow it has, no sparkle, just glow. I find myself admiring it everytime I catch a glimpse of myself in the car mirror. Was give it a 4 but couldn't think of anything bad to say, so it's a 5!!