October 2, 2014 | 970 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This may be the worst polish remover ever. I got it free as a GWP and am really glad I didn't pay anything for it. I was using it to remove Zoya's Edyta, which is a deep forest green. The remover did little to take the polish off and I had a hard time getting the shimmer off my nails. Since about 1/2 of my NP collection is shimmer and 1/4 is glitter, this is a bad sign. But what is worse is that the remover transferred the polish to my fingers, so I spent the next ten minutes trying to get it out. Terrible remover and way overpriced for the results you get. Remover is kind of tough to mess up,not sure why this one is so inffective. I would need to use twice the normal amount to get my shimmer or glitter polishes off-just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is amazing. It put it on a cotton round and rub and my nail polish is off...all of it without adding more remover or rubbing super hard. The smell is different but, I don't mind it. I can see how some can. It makes my nails feel really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by DiscoPandaGoGo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Would I repurchase? OH GOD YES! I would rather spend $8+ on this polish remover than >$1 on cheapo junk that doesn't do the job as easily as this stuff does. I sat down the first time I used it, dabbed a bit on a cotton square, and rubbed my nail a bit, picked it up expecting half the nail polish to still be there like every other time. And it was GONE, the entire nail was completely bare. I am in love, I used to hate painting my nails only because it took me forever to get the nail polish off! Now I can definitely see myself painting my nails more often :) And buying this product again, and again, and again. I might cry if they ever discontinue it, but considering the small cult following I see on here, I doubt that will ever happen. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by mischa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This really is the best nail polish remover ever, and I've tried quite a few. It works quickly and effectively and does a great of prepping the nail for color, and doesn't make the skin around my nails look dry and ugly. It's expensive, but I'll keep buying it. I hope they never stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 7:08:00 AM More reviews by crumpitt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product as much as everyone else does. I first got a small 2oz bottle just to try along with my 3 free zoyas with the fb code in jan.

I didn't really like the smell- it's not bad or anything- but I wish it came in different scents.

it works great tho! And as everyone says it doesn't dry out your skin! I also love using it just before painting my nails to remove any kind of residue before polishing.

Just wanted to comment on the (pocky's) review that states that remove+ is acetone free. it is not. 2-propanone IS acetone. Just a fancy name for it.

the great thing, though, is the other ingredients. Glycerine works wonders as a moisturizer. In fact you can buy a bottle yourself at michaels (in the wilton isle) and dump some in your own acetone to make it less harsh on your skin.

also has water in there so you know it's at least watered down some. Plus it smells NOT like acetone! so that's a plus.

I now have a 32oz bottle and the 8oz flipper and two 2oz bottles! (thanks mom!) So while I don't think I will run out any time soon, I might purchase it again if I ever do. ((Or I might just buy some glycerine and add to acetone. we'll see how cheap I'm feeling!))

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Lulucakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This remover works very well for me. It is very pleasantly scented, and the bottle has a great pump lid, which makes it easy to use. I dislike that the flip up cap tends to break off for me. It has done this on two bottles. My cuticles do not dry out using this. This is an expensive product compared to other removers..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 More reviews by adudle00

LOVE this polish remover, and will never buy another. I used to think all nail polish removers were created equal, but I was proven wrong after I got this. It easily removes my polish, I only have to use 1-2 cotton balls to remove all the polish on my fingers and the smell isn't bad either, compared to a typical polish remove. Also, the bottle is amazing; you don't have to unscrew a cap and risk spilling, just flip open and push down. Don't hesitate to get this, you will not regret it! I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2010 6:57:00 AM More reviews by Moodesty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this! I have struggled so mutch with removers, most of them has made me use so mutch time and made me swear and cuss and in the end rarely all the polish was gone. And all the times I have spilt remover! That is why I love this product, I love the smart bottle and removing nailpolish is now a dream! I do not find it drying and I like the smell of it. The only downside is that it is kinda pricey but I think it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by xaoey05

HG Remover for SURE. I love the flip-top, it prevents all the flooding accidents from tipping the wide-mouthed bottles of DS remover too far. It has a much milder scent, as well. I like that it works really fast, and doesn't take much to get off even tough colors that usually stain.
It's awfully expensive, but it's amazing and works well, so I justify it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by sylkii

I love this remover! it is very mosturizing and smells great. Does a good job of removing nail polish even glitter ones. Price is the only set back. Only will repurchase when zoya has another code which they usually do. I love the bottle too that comes with a pump.