December 19, 2014 | 845 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by martha610

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A nail polish remover that actually works! And it works quickly, with hardly any rubbing to remove my 2 coats of polish along with base and top coat. The polish is gentle on my nails and skin and comes in a very convenient to use pump bottle with a flip lid. Nothing is wasted so an 8 ounce bottle lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Yes, this nail polish remover is pricey, and yes, it is better than the rest. The packaging alone would be worth the higher price for me - you just put the cotton pad on top and press down to saturate it with remover (instead of turning the bottle upside down). It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it really does make it so much easier and more pleasant to use. It works really well to remove polish, and doesn't dry my nails out as much as my usual Sally Hansen remover. I will definitely repurchase, despite the higher price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by wildflower85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The best polish remover money can buy. It not only lacks some of the nasty chemical ingredients found in many removers, it also works like a charm. This stuff will get just about any nail polish off in no time, and it smells pretty darn good to boot.

Yes, you will need to use straight acetone to get glitters off (goes without saying, that's just the only way to remove 'em), but Remove+ does absolutely everything else. It's most effective if you moisten a cotton ball and let it just rest on the nail for a few seconds before you begin to rub. You won't believe how quick the polish comes off after that.

I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by mneiai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love this remover--it's very gentle on your skin/nails, but it gets the job done. I can use it multiple times in an hour while playing around with nail art or new colors and my nails never get the dry, gross feeling they get from most other removers, but it still gets the polish off of them (stubborn polishes still take some work, but they do with even the most hardcore removers). The pump bottle is wonderful and very easy to refill and is harder to spill than just the open-neck bottles.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This may be the worst polish remover ever. I got it free as a GWP and am really glad I didn't pay anything for it. I was using it to remove Zoya's Edyta, which is a deep forest green. The remover did little to take the polish off and I had a hard time getting the shimmer off my nails. Since about 1/2 of my NP collection is shimmer and 1/4 is glitter, this is a bad sign. But what is worse is that the remover transferred the polish to my fingers, so I spent the next ten minutes trying to get it out. Terrible remover and way overpriced for the results you get. Remover is kind of tough to mess up,not sure why this one is so inffective. I would need to use twice the normal amount to get my shimmer or glitter polishes off-just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is amazing. It put it on a cotton round and rub and my nail polish is off...all of it without adding more remover or rubbing super hard. The smell is different but, I don't mind it. I can see how some can. It makes my nails feel really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by DiscoPandaGoGo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Would I repurchase? OH GOD YES! I would rather spend $8+ on this polish remover than >$1 on cheapo junk that doesn't do the job as easily as this stuff does. I sat down the first time I used it, dabbed a bit on a cotton square, and rubbed my nail a bit, picked it up expecting half the nail polish to still be there like every other time. And it was GONE, the entire nail was completely bare. I am in love, I used to hate painting my nails only because it took me forever to get the nail polish off! Now I can definitely see myself painting my nails more often :) And buying this product again, and again, and again. I might cry if they ever discontinue it, but considering the small cult following I see on here, I doubt that will ever happen. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by mischa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This really is the best nail polish remover ever, and I've tried quite a few. It works quickly and effectively and does a great of prepping the nail for color, and doesn't make the skin around my nails look dry and ugly. It's expensive, but I'll keep buying it. I hope they never stop making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 7:08:00 AM More reviews by crumpitt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product as much as everyone else does. I first got a small 2oz bottle just to try along with my 3 free zoyas with the fb code in jan.

I didn't really like the smell- it's not bad or anything- but I wish it came in different scents.

it works great tho! And as everyone says it doesn't dry out your skin! I also love using it just before painting my nails to remove any kind of residue before polishing.

Just wanted to comment on the (pocky's) review that states that remove+ is acetone free. it is not. 2-propanone IS acetone. Just a fancy name for it.

the great thing, though, is the other ingredients. Glycerine works wonders as a moisturizer. In fact you can buy a bottle yourself at michaels (in the wilton isle) and dump some in your own acetone to make it less harsh on your skin.

also has water in there so you know it's at least watered down some. Plus it smells NOT like acetone! so that's a plus.

I now have a 32oz bottle and the 8oz flipper and two 2oz bottles! (thanks mom!) So while I don't think I will run out any time soon, I might purchase it again if I ever do. ((Or I might just buy some glycerine and add to acetone. we'll see how cheap I'm feeling!))

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Lulucakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This remover works very well for me. It is very pleasantly scented, and the bottle has a great pump lid, which makes it easy to use. I dislike that the flip up cap tends to break off for me. It has done this on two bottles. My cuticles do not dry out using this. This is an expensive product compared to other removers..