Zoya Remove + Nail Polish Remover

2-propanone, water, glycerine, fragrance, v&c violet #2

on 8/13/2011 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I thought nail polish remover was nail polish remover until I bought one from Ulta that was truly awful. After that experience, I saw a rave review of this by Karla Sugar and decided to spring for it. I agree that the bottle is great--the large twist-top is easy to close so the product doesn't evaporate, yet you get the convenience of the pump top. I don't find the smell of this better or worse than any other remover I've used. It is extremely effective at removing polish--two coats, three coats, thick, thin, matte, shimmery, glittery--it all comes off easily. I also find that this remover gets into places that polish likes to hide, like very close to/just under the cuticle, and removes it completely. It's slightly more expensive than other removers, but given its performance and the great packaging, it's well worth the price. I will repurchase.

on 8/8/2011 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I will admit I bought Remove+ solely for the Big Flipper pump bottle. It is unarguably the best solvent pump bottle I have ever used.
At first I could not stand the awful floral smell of the Remove+..but by the time the bottle was empty I had gotten used to it.
However, I still prefer regular acetone with glycerine and water added to mimic Remove+ 's formula.
BUT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting the Big Flipper pump bottle even if you just pour the acetone out and refill it with regular acetone or non-acetone remover.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Goal: Quick acting remover with little to no smell
Results: All I ever wanted

DETAILS:
This is my all time favorite remover.
SMELL- The smell is light and unoffensive so I can use this in the same room as my boyfriend without attacking his nose. I like that it doesn't smell up my beauty pantry either. Please understand that it IS a remover, so of course there is some chemical scent, but very tolerable
APPEARANCE/PACKAGING- The remover comes in a gorgeous violet hue that looks great in my bathroom. The pump is no-spill so I can do my nails around curious 2 years old without freaking out. The pump is very convenient and can be used with one hand without excess product being wasted
PRICE/VALUE- One of the first things that attracted me to this remover was I was looking for a gentle remover that could be purchased in bulk. I prefer to buy my beauty products in large sizes (conditioner, lotions etc) and refill them in their smaller original pretty packages. I find that it's more economical and eco friendly. The fact that I can buy this in a large 'economy' size and the fact that it is so effective yet gentle to not only my nails but my sinuses makes it very well worth the money.
ANY CONS? Yes, I cant run down to the corner store to purchase it

on 5/30/2011 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this product! The cap design is so helpful and it works very well. I love all of Zoya's products!

on 5/28/2011 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover (8 fl oz for $9.99 usd and 32 fl oz for $25 usd) is a 3 in 1 remover that prep, condition, and prolong the wear. Remove + is a lavender scent polish remover that smells very relaxing and has a lower harsh chemical scent we find in a majority of polish removers. Remover + does works very well at removing any types of polishes even the glitters one but need to press on a nail longer about 10 seconds. In addition, it is also moisturizing on my nails that never leave my nails dry and flaky.

The package for the regular size of 8 fl oz contains a flipper cap and a turnable top opener of the bottle (where the product comes to the cap). Having these two innovative components, it is easy to get the right amount of product without any mess or spill.The downside is that it is very hard to get many Zoya products, so you would have to order from their wedsite and you might as well get the largest bottle of 32 fl oz because you get about 300% of product for $15 usd more. And the 8 fl oz size lasted me for about 10 months with a weekly usage. Overall, If you need an excellent pleasant smell polish remover, you will need Zoya Remover +.

on 5/14/2011 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

A nail polish remover that actually works! And it works quickly, with hardly any rubbing to remove my 2 coats of polish along with base and top coat. The polish is gentle on my nails and skin and comes in a very convenient to use pump bottle with a flip lid. Nothing is wasted so an 8 ounce bottle lasts a long time.

on 4/16/2011 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes, this nail polish remover is pricey, and yes, it is better than the rest. The packaging alone would be worth the higher price for me - you just put the cotton pad on top and press down to saturate it with remover (instead of turning the bottle upside down). It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it really does make it so much easier and more pleasant to use. It works really well to remove polish, and doesn't dry my nails out as much as my usual Sally Hansen remover. I will definitely repurchase, despite the higher price.

on 4/14/2011 12:31:00 AM

The best polish remover money can buy. It not only lacks some of the nasty chemical ingredients found in many removers, it also works like a charm. This stuff will get just about any nail polish off in no time, and it smells pretty darn good to boot.

Yes, you will need to use straight acetone to get glitters off (goes without saying, that's just the only way to remove 'em), but Remove+ does absolutely everything else. It's most effective if you moisten a cotton ball and let it just rest on the nail for a few seconds before you begin to rub. You won't believe how quick the polish comes off after that.

I would definitely buy again.

on 4/5/2011 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love this remover--it's very gentle on your skin/nails, but it gets the job done. I can use it multiple times in an hour while playing around with nail art or new colors and my nails never get the dry, gross feeling they get from most other removers, but it still gets the polish off of them (stubborn polishes still take some work, but they do with even the most hardcore removers). The pump bottle is wonderful and very easy to refill and is harder to spill than just the open-neck bottles.

on 4/4/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This may be the worst polish remover ever. I got it free as a GWP and am really glad I didn't pay anything for it. I was using it to remove Zoya's Edyta, which is a deep forest green. The remover did little to take the polish off and I had a hard time getting the shimmer off my nails. Since about 1/2 of my NP collection is shimmer and 1/4 is glitter, this is a bad sign. But what is worse is that the remover transferred the polish to my fingers, so I spent the next ten minutes trying to get it out. Terrible remover and way overpriced for the results you get. Remover is kind of tough to mess up,not sure why this one is so inffective. I would need to use twice the normal amount to get my shimmer or glitter polishes off-just not worth it.

Top Rated Zoya Products