October 22, 2014 | 900 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Love this color! I have pigmented lips and this just looks so pretty. I like this with Stila Kitten lipgloss on top, and it also looks great with Nymphette or Nars Orgasm lipgloss on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Picked this up from my local market for 1.50. Love that price! And love this lipstick! As soon as I put it one, my face instantly brightened up. I'd always wondered when I'd find a lipstick that would do that. It just looks so right and very flattering. This shade of pink would look amazing on a lot of women. It's a creme so there's no shimmer, yet it still makes my lips look a little fuller. It's got a great texture, as have all the Revlon lipsticks that I've tried. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Farrahboo

In terms of skin tone, I am nc35 in mac, very yellow undertone. I found this lipstick to have too much of a blue-ish tone to it. Completely unflattering on me. But I can imagine why it looks lovely on others.

The formula is quite lovely and creamy, and in the tube, the colour is gorgeous. Just not on me. Unfortunately, still on the hunt for the perfect everyday pink. :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Refuge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this looking for a baby pink that would work with my NC30 skin and brunette/auburn hair. Unfortunately it looks terrible on me. I'd call this more of a barbie pink than a baby pink. It has a definite blue/mauve undertone that just makes me look fake and clownish and weird. I am returning this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 12:23:00 PM More reviews by doublefudge

I love Revlon lipsticks in general, but I think this shade only looks good with a gloss, or it'll look kind of like fake pink on me. Though, I have gotten compliments when I wear it with a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really pretty midtone pink color. If you want a best result just dab on your lips lightly and spread it evenly with your finger. It will give you a natural soft pink lips. Even better when you put a nude gloss on top of it for a sexy plump lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

I love it, it suits me very well, very good quality! actuallt better than my lancome ones......wow :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:19:00 AM More reviews by anarchotics

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this while going through my little 'early american 40s to 60s' phase and I thought that it would be perfect and creamy AND IT IS. Pink in the Afternoon is a delicious cool-toned (DEFINITELY cool toned on me. NO hints of coral or any warm tones.) lip creme. It's semi-matte and pretty sheer, but that's the bad part. The lipstick applies a little streaky and thats kind of a pain in the ass, but I find that if I exfoliate first, apply the lipstick thickly and then spread it out using my finger or my manicare retractable lip brush, and then it looks perfect! True, it's a little pale and cold on my skin which is neutral, leaning slightly to the warm side, but it's nice if you're wearing something that matches, like skinny pants and ballet flats. :D

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by thebeesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gah, such a pretty color on other people, but not on me! It looks very pale and, like another review has said, an old-lady color that doesn't quite flatter my coloring. I can see it working on others with different skin tone. Although, unlike my other Revlon lippies, this one NEEDS smooth lips to look good--it will show any lip flakies/dryness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been obsessed with pink lipsticks lately. It's interesting that everyone describes this color differently. On me it's a bright pink and not coral at all. It looks great on my nc42 skintone. Its very pigmented. It's a good bright pink for me. Im sure Amber Rose would rock this pink! I sure do love it! Best Revlon pink in my world.