July 29, 2014 | 1216 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by MariV24

This is a horrible cleanser! It irritated and burned my skin. And I broke out on the first day of using it! The beads are also really harsh.

On the second and last day of using this cleanser, I used my makeup remover after washing my face with this and I had a lot of dirt still left on my face. So it wasn't even thoroughly cleansing my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by hemigirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just purchased this product a week ago and really like it so far. I have very oil skin so every morning and evening it's important that I wash and de-oil my face. lol

I have been a committed Clinique Oily Formula 3-Step product user for years and tried this cleanser to see if I could use a cheaper product. I am happy to report that I find no difference between my trusty Clinique cleanser and this product.

Nice texture, not too drying and the beads are a nice touch for exfoliation. It also is true to its claim that it will wake you up in the morning! It's got a nice cooling feeling to it that I really like!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Timathang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This isn't the best face wash but I think it's pretty decent. I keep reading reviews of people saying the beads hurt and were too abrasive but it's weird because honestly I can barely even feel the beads when I use it. They are so tiny and burst open when washing your face. It's way more gentle than most scrubs out there. I have sensitive skin too so others most have EXTREMELY sensitive skin. I find this wash gets rid or dirt and oil well and yes it's not moisturizing and skin feels a little dry afterwards but that's what moisturizer is for.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by cassielynn24

this is not a bad cleanser if you dont have super sensitive skin, whitch i dont. it smells great, removes all makeup except mascara. the only reason i wont buy again is because theres a lot of other cleansers i want to try, and will end up buyings this down the line forsure. this has no acne fighting ingredants so keep that in mind if your ance prone. its a good general cleanser thats nice smelling. it wont change or inprove your skin in any way

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by bunbunrice

TERRIBLE TERIBLE!!!!! Never ever buy again!! -.- This product did absoulutly nothing but break me out!! The ONLY pro is the scent and it gives a cooling feeling. But in all TERIBLE

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

I actually found this by accident. Let me explain, my sister had a sample of this when it first came out. I didnt have any face wash left so i decided to use it. I also didnt read the bottle either lol. I used this in the shower when i was super duper tired. Big mistake. It woke me up like i was wide awake at 11 pm when i had school the next day. I couldnt fall asleep at all. I wound up falling asleep around 3 in the morning but still had to get up at 6 am to get ready for school. I was so tired lol.
But onto the review. This dried out my skin so bad. I did repurchase it last year when i was tired at work and went into the restroom and washed my face with this and it woke me up a little bit but not like it did that one night. Also i dont think ur supposed to use this every single day because after awhile it stopped waking me up. For real thats the only reason why i got it so i wont repurchase this at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by iheartmypitbull

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Ouch!!! That's all I have to say.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by eccentricgogo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser was irritating, the scrubbing beads were harsh, and it caused redness. It didn't feel good on the skin at all. I have oily skin and this actually dried me out! The only good factor at all is the scent. It smells delicious. But a wonderful fragrance isn't enough to make it a good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by LeroyDuncan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product to see if it would help with my oily T-zone.
The moment I used it the skin on and around my nose burned and the little "beads" were too hard and abrasive.
It left the skin on my cheeks and nose dehydrated (like really, worse than dry,) and it felt thin to the touch.
The skin began producing oil tenfold to try and make up for this, leaving me with dry skin that shone embarrassingly.
I used this wash many a time, trying harder and softer pressure to the point where I was barely touching my face and still I ended up with the same result.
Maybe this would work better for people with very oily skin, otherwise I highly recommend you AVOID this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by erodddd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'll be the first to admit that I am not a fan of Clean & Clear products in general. However, this facial scrub is nice. I love the smell, and it really wakes up my skin and makes it feel soft, refreshed, and alive! I love the beads. I usually use this when I first wake up and it's perfect to use before applying any makeup. I have combo skin- dry cheeks and an oily T Zone, but this cleanser doesn't seem to affect any of that. I've used this products for a couple months now and I'm not sure if it's actually preventing any breakouts of anything (I use several products in my routine)...but it sure does feel good!